Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread (119660 Views)

University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. / University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dagentility(f): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
@sconp,i say a big thanks to you so far as you wil keep to your promise.
On anoda news,if d course you want to go for is Edu/Social science,abeg identify yourself,make we start from der.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by chidiezeh(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
the form will be sold starting from next week the exam date is 8-9th of August.... got this info from my lesson codinator cut off is 180
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by PrinceCEE(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
chidiezeh: the form will be sold starting from next week the exam date is 8-9th of August.... got this info from my lesson codinator cut off is 180
how can I believe that u re not being spurious

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by PrinceCEE(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
[color=][/color]rkarang......... Na hia u come hide

Are u an aspirant or a student

Pls aus, never u try to denigrate my boss Odunhana. He does his duties with gravity, maybe somefin has kept him away from the thread after the nairaland upheaval via the tsunami thingy

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by chidiezeh(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
PrinceCEE: how can I believe that u re not being spurious
am not.....just mark my words am an aspirant though
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by chimexcomm(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
The school is still getting aspirants data from jamb and updating it in their database, which will be complete before they start talking about post ume date. Though the date will surely be out this month

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by lawrenceunaa: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2014
cashkidisback1: 207 bro, you have burnt everybody book and now waiting for d day of pume to burn unn also,abi grin grin
guy i don read am now on break to prevent diminishing return but every thing na God's grace
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2014
any compu sci around...identify urself pls

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2014
Franca2: Am nt surprised cus d op of dis thread Odunhana creatd d thread, droppd his facebk acct and always talkin trash on facebk like se.x, women, igbo pple and all sorts irrelevant talks, none is abt unn. Its nt his fault, I learnt he is in 1st year and I wonder wat wat he wil knw abt unn. If nt for pple like Henry divine and UNN Voice who always say sometin abt unn on facebk, I wonder wat unn aspirants wld hv done. Am out here, let me look for a lively unn thread jaree!!

Looolz! That I'm not online doesn't mean I don't have you guys in mind.

And tell me, which do you prefer? Somebody who gives you info not because he wants anything from you or somebody who gives info just to scam you?

You don't expect me to always come online here due to activities in the school and only if you would get that data on my phone. When I give info, I do it because I have passion for it.

My contact has not changed. Sometimes,I may not come online, do what your mates have been doing.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by vincent561(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
PrinceCEE: how can I believe that u re not being spurious
Hey bro..re u also a UNN aspirant? Which course re u aspiring for?
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Franca2(f): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Odunhana:

Looolz! That I'm not online doesn't mean I don't have you guys in mind.

And tell me, which do you prefer? Somebody who gives you info not because he wants anything from you or somebody who gives info just to scam you?

You don't expect me to always come online here due to activities in the school and only if you would get that data on my phone. When I give info, I do it because I have passion for it.

My contact has not changed. Sometimes,I may not come online, do what your mates have been doing.
Na u sabi wetin u dey talk dearie...my point is dah u shld stop postin rubbish on facebk, it doesn't suit ur type of person. I hv neva seen such posts frm chimex, UNN voice or henry. Jst an advice.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Franca2(f): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pls does anyone hv news abt d pume date?
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
Franca2: Na u sabi wetin u dey talk dearie...my point is dah u shld stop postin rubbish on facebk, it doesn't suit ur type of person. I hv neva seen such posts frm chimex, UNN voice or henry. Jst an advice.
And that is your own way of defining somebody's personality by painting the person black? You don't know a person just by social network.

You are looking for info, right? Concentrate on that. It won't help you even when you gain admission.

Ask about OLA in UNEC, he is well-known. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by sconp: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
dagentility: @sconp,i say a big thanks to you so far as you wil keep to your promise.
On anoda news,if d course you want to go for is Edu/Social science,abeg identify yourself,make we start from der.
thanks
cashkidisback1: I think so bro,can you tell me more about how the pume stuff cause this will be my ist time of writing it
prepare with the post ume past question but more importantly prepare with the jamb past question
Franca2: Pls does anyone hv news abt d pume date?
no date out yet.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by PrinceCEE(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
vincent561: Hey bro..re u also a UNN aspirant? Which course re u aspiring for?
nope am nt

am going for mech eng
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by sconp: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
if you have friends in Esut, tell them the pume form is out.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by vincent561(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2014
PrinceCEE: nope am nt

am going for mech eng
Ok
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2014
UNN 2014/2015 PUME DATES AND DETAILS:
From Daily Sun News date: July, 14th; page 49.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made her either their first choice or second choice in the 2014 university tertiary matriculation exam (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
The screening will be conducted at NSUKKA campus of the university as follows:
DAY ONE:
Friday, 8th August, 2014
Morning Session:
Accerditation period: 8am-9.45am
Screening Period: 10am-11am
- Faculty of health sciences
- faculty of Medical science
Afternoon session:
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of biological sciences
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Engineering
- Facultty of pharmaceutical sciences
- Faculty of physical sciences
- Faculty of Veterinary medicine
DAY TWO:
Saturday, 9th August, 2014
Accreditation period: 8am-9.45am
Screening period: 10am- 11am
Morning session:
- Faculty of business Administration
- Faculty of education
- Faculty of Environmental studies (including all candidates who applied for surveying and Geoinformatics)
- Faculty of Law
Afernoon session:
Accreditaion period: 12pm-1.45pm
Screening period: 2pm- 3pm
- Faculty of arts
- Faculty of the social sciences
(including all candidates who applied for public Admin. local Govt)
ONLINE REGISTRATION:
A). Eligible candidates should pay a processing fee of two thousand naira (N2,000) and obtain a scratch card for online pre-regitration at any branch of:
- Zenith Bank Plc
- United Bank of African plc
- University of Nigeria Micro finance Banks at Nsukka and Enugu.
B) Online pre-registration commences on Wednesday july 16, 2014 and ends on friday August 1st, 2014.
Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened.
With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the University OF Nigeria 2014/2015 post-utme screening form online at www.portal.unn.edu.ng
NOTE: First choice candidates must not scan any passport photogragh on their forms. However, second choice candidates should upload their passport photograghs on their online application forms.
C) All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening excercise:
i. A copy of ONLINE form duly completed
ii. 2014/2015 jAMB slip
iii. HB pencil and eraser
iv. No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening hall.
information on the venus for the screening will be made available at the campus and on the university of nigeria website, a day to the screening dates.
BLIND CANDIDATES:
Blind candidates should register online but they are not invited to the screening excercise.
Candidates may also visit the University of Nigeria website www.unn.edu.ng for instruction$
The details of the screening excercise for Direct Entry candidates would be announced later.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by phrezzz: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
sconp: easy guys, i understand how you feel, but...(u know what i mean.)
I checked some other school threads and the pages are full and much but these is less probably because there aren't much Unn students on nairaland.
From today henceforth I would try to keep see if I can keep you guys updated and answer the few questions I can.
N:B Beware of scammers they abound everywhere trying to reap you off your money.
samson haha so u dey Nairaland?
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by phrezzz: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Princefame: any compu sci around...identify urself pls
Here!! Pm ur number lemme Holla..
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dasanchez1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
sconp: thanksprepare with the post ume past question but more importantly prepare with the jamb past questionno date out yet.
oga sconp, i see you.how is skul nd biz
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by sconp: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
phrezzz: samson haha so u dey Nairaland?
yes bro, seen ur username a couple of times, no stalking please! cheesy:p
dasanchez1: oga sconp, i see you.how is skul nd biz
my chairman, i hail o.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by sconp: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
so finally the form is out.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by propersam(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Wow unn here i come....God help me....Computer Sci. Here i land
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dasanchez1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
sconp: yes bro, seen ur username a couple of times, no stalking please! cheesy:pmy chairman, i hail o.
indeed
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Koko88(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
The UNN post-utme date is out! It will hold on the 8th and 9th of August 2014. The cut-off mark is 180. For assistance in purchasing and online registration of the form, call Nelson on 07050394791. You can also call for whatever questions or help you may need. Goodluck!
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by phrezzz: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=sconp][color=#006600]yes bro, seen ur username a couple of times, no stalking please! cheesy:p Smh. Lol
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Another important info you should know is that the portal address UNN always gives yearly for pume registration is always unavailable, the right portal address is always www.unnportal.com
As from thursday or friday, we will make the homepage for 2014/2015 pume screening exercise available in that portal.
SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT UNN PUME SCRATCH CARD:
The cards will not be circulated nationwide and because of that, many will find it difficult to get it easily or on time. The time intervals for regitrastion are 17 days ( 2 weeks and 3 days) but the registration wont commence immediately on the said date (Wednesday, 16th July), it may stil take more than that. Which means you have roughly 2 weeks for your registration. Again, Banks usually add commission like N200 or less or more depending on the bank, so you should be budgeting something like N2500 especially those at far places that will need help from us because its not gonna be free. From exprience, a time will reach when you wont get the card at anything less than 3,000 or even more, that is when all the agents must have bought them all from the banks. So start now to book for yours to get it immediately its out before you get choked up. I can stil help you now but if you delay and the agents add money to it, there is nothing i can do for you but to go along with whatever the agents are selling by then. We usually supply to the agents, so i know what am saying. I will inform you when the cards are out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

List Of The Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.