Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? (2344 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? / What Is the Meaning of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? by NanciaKay(f): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happi new year to all the viewers and posters of this thread.

Please good people of the world. Am actually getting confused of this word, 'OKOKOMI' i want to know, the meaning.
Some one has being using this for me,lately.

No insults, please!
Re: What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nancia Kay: Happi new year to all the viewers and posters of this thread.

Please good people of the world. Am actually getting confused of this word, 'OKOKOMI' i want to know, the meaning.

No insults, please!
am just as confused as you are.
Re: What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? by NanciaKay(f): 5:21am On Jan 02, 2014
leavestory: am just as confused as you are.
cry
leavestory: am just as confused as you are.

so does it mean, that you have been hearing that too?
Re: What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? by pasqal09: 6:32am On Jan 02, 2014
Why don't u just ask the person?
Re: What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? by Exponental(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2014
Ur question is undefined cos wat u typed there could have about 8 pronounciations expecially from d yoruba point of view.
O could be "o" or "hor"
Re: What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? by NanciaKay(f): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Exponental: Ur question is undefined cos wat u typed there could have about 8 pronounciations expecially from d yoruba point of view.
O could be "o" or "hor"

please may i know the meaning, in yoruba? Because am not a yoruba girl.
Re: What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? by SammyT95(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
It means d persns husbnd's p***k
Or maybe not cos it's yoruba
1 word,5 meanins
Re: What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? by NanciaKay(f): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
SammyT95: It means d persns husbnd's p***k
1 word,5 meanins

please does this word, actually means some thing good? Because this person calls me that name, whenever he sees me. And i do the same, because i don't know, the meaning.
Re: What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? by NanciaKay(f): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
1 word,5 meanins

please does this word, actually means some thing good? Because this person calls me that name, whenever he sees me. And i do the same, because i don't know, the meaning.
And am tired of the name. I want to stop him, from calling me the name.
Re: What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? by NanciaKay(f): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
1 word,5 meanins
Re: What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? by FakeJews: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=Nancia Kay][/quote]okomi in yoruba it means my pe*nnis may b d guy don't know how to speak Yoruba properly
Re: What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? by Yinkey6(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
NanciaKay:
Happi new year to all the viewers and posters of this thread.

No insults, please!
It may mean My Husband negalate me or Pe**s *** or The person is trying to say the husband of my husband. Because in Yourba alphabet you must put symbols on the word or else it will give you different means for example.

Re: What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? by davidif: 5:59am On Mar 22, 2017
NanciaKay:

What tribe is he from?
Re: What Is The Meaning, Of Okokomi? by akanbimustaphao(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2017
For Someone to be calling you this name means you're doing something funny or possess some village attitude. "Okokomi" mean you are behaving like a village people, simple.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, You Don't Have To Apologize To Her All The Time / HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift / What's Will Your Reaction Be When You See this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.