Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,803 members, 7,798,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (259306 Views)

Trying To Conceive And Manage Pregnancy Naturally / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / 12 Easy Ways To Avoid Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by amosade30(m): 12:24am On Jan 02, 2014
Final conclusion...for married couple,c ya Doctor for d surest wae dt fits ya body. For single guys n gals,total astainance is d surest wae....gracia...tnx ya'all 4 contributing to d thread...

9 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ghadafy(m): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2014
Wow, amazing God!!!

I know this year will be a great year for me and all my fellow nairalanders by God's grace.
I can't believe this is happening to me, I just woke up to see this good news that this topic made FP and I'm the pace setter.
Good news will never depart from everyone of us.

This enormous achievement is solely dedicated to my great-grandmother, I couldn't make you proud when you were alive but I thank God things are getting better. Continue Rest In Peace mama, and I love you so much. This is a clear evidence I will have a good year.

So @ topic, I really don't think I give much damn. Stay away from illegal yanshing, it's 2014 for God sake. But if konji holds you, use protection rubber. Stop digging your own grave by engaging yourself in all these withdrawal methods, AIDS is real and STDs are real.

Thanks everyone for taking out of your precious time to read this, may God bless you all. I here by drop the mic..

35 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by mazizitonene(m): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2014
Withdrawal,Condoms,spermicide....ovarian/calendar method undecided

7 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by amosade30(m): 12:31am On Jan 02, 2014
mazizi tonene: Withdrawal,Condoms,spermicide....ovarian/calendar method undecided
aside condoms n drugs..wch 1 b spermicide?

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by mazizitonene(m): 12:46am On Jan 02, 2014
amosade30: aside condoms n drugs..wch 1 b spermicide?
Kind of a cream or gel....It could b used solely or with condoms I heard, but hey, Google is your friend, not to worry, I've helped u to ask them already.
Spermicide is a contraceptive substance that
destroys sperm, inserted vaginally prior to
intercourse to prevent pregnancy. As a
contraceptive, spermicide may be used alone.
However, the pregnancy rate experienced by
couples using only spermicide is higher than that of
couples using other methods. Usually, spermicides
are combined with contraceptive barrier methods
such as diaphragms, condoms, cervical caps, and
sponges. Combined methods are believed to result
in lower pregnancy rates than either method alone.

Source: wikipedia.org

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 02, 2014
mazizi tonene: Withdrawal,Condoms,spermicide....ovarian/calendar method undecided
Withdrawal has never been a guy may realise a few swimmers before he is finally done and she can still fall pregnant.
Getting IUD is probably the best, to make it safe just get IUD and use a condom either way. Unlike pills or "the chip" that can make a woman gain weight, IUD can be inserted on her womb and it can last for years

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 02, 2014
Withdrawal doesn't really work.

5 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by holythug(m): 6:18am On Jan 02, 2014
winkzipping up works perfectly well

301 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 02, 2014
Nothing like best method,any method can fail,Postinor 2 has really put me in deep sh1t before,thought it was effective,till......guess the rest.

The safest method is Abstinence. If you aren't ready for the consequence,zip up.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Femolacaster(m): 6:33am On Jan 02, 2014
Yomieluv: Nothing like best method,any method can fail,Postinor 2 has really put me in deep sh1t before,thought it was effective,till......guess the rest.

The safest method is Abstinence. If you aren't ready for the consequence,zip up.
Maybe e don expire!

15 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by anitank(f): 6:38am On Jan 02, 2014
Femolacaster:
Maybe e don expire!
grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Koolwilly(m): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2014
Yomieluv: Nothing like best method,any method can fail,Postinor 2 has really put me in deep sh1t before,thought it was effective,till......guess the rest.

Are you sure the babe used it?

20 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by buttercream: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2014

Lol. Are you married?

5 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Dareallove: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2014
add soda with acid make d gal drink after cum..... bliv me pregnancy go fly away

12 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by amosade30(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2014
Mondisweets:
Withdrawal has never been a guy may realise a few swimmers before he is finally done and she can still fall pregnant.
Getting IUD is probably the best, to make it safe just get IUD and use a condom either way. Unlike pills or "the chip" that can make a woman gain weight, IUD can be inserted on her womb and it can last for years
IUD!!! For bf/gf??

9 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Skanas(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2014
Try as much as possible to know her calender @dat u can know wen she's free...else I'll advise u stick to condoms.Make sure u engage in enof fore play(wash plate join if u de enjoy am)so as to make her very wet and as such avoid any event of condom breakage....all dos postinor,salt n water,andrew liver salt,beecham ampiclox,hot small stout,kai kai....omo if dem fail u ehhhhhhhh.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Zumarocket(f): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2014
postinor2 sure pass

10 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by DocAdray(f): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2014
Already known facts, but good to know...
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ditoya(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2014
Dareallove: add soda with acid make d gal drink after cum..... bliv me pregnancy go fly away
From experience right? Zipping up has never failed..!

9 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by yinkard4me(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2014
My friend has never used a condom before, not dat he doesn't buh his rod always tears it. And he's a monogamous guy, he has just one galfrnd in his life aside his lovely pregnant fiance back @ home and DO dis babe like morning, afternoon and evening(we dey serve so d babe get him tym well). He uses withdrawals method and d gal has never been pregnant for Him. Mind u, he has a pregnant fiance back @ home. My long epistle implies dat some guys are really good using dis method.

8 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by mrcali1: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2014
Nairaland this is new year na Why would this make front page?

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by nekaa(f): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2014
what ever advice you get here, I am just here to tell you that

"IT CANT BE A 100% EFFECTIVE AS STAYING THE HELL AWAY FROM GETTING LAID"!

16 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2014
Use a condom. It is that simple

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Akposy(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2014
Abstinence is the word!!!

Close your legs... Sperm don't fly anyhow

27 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by rattlesnake(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2014
ofada rice and kunu saki with fried eggs and maggi

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by adadadon(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2014
zip up

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by felzylix(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by b3llo(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2014
Let me learn from my Masters

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by emmyid(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2014
Temptation of a saint. OP but why tempt a born again christian.my new yr Resolution is>no sex talk, no sex, no ...stıcking to Jesus alone undecided

10 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by PezzoNovante(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2014
Just close ur legs undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by kemmy25blaze: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmmm, zip up
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by dedons: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2014
Op I thought this is a new year

repent before it's late!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria / Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.