Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:51 AM

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (259174 Views)

Trying To Conceive And Manage Pregnancy Naturally / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / 12 Easy Ways To Avoid Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Tinyemeka(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
yinkard4me: My friend has never used a condom before, not dat he doesn't buh his rod always tears it. And he's a monogamous guy, he has just one galfrnd in his life aside his lovely pregnant fiance back @ home and DO dis babe like morning, afternoon and evening(we dey serve so d babe get him tym well). He uses withdrawals method and d gal has never been pregnant for Him. Mind u, he has a pregnant fiance back @ home. My long epistle implies dat some guys are really good using dis method.
Exclusive withdrawal has been working for me for about a year. Just one gf.
I think it's a matter of mind control.
Friend of mine got stupid, got his girl pregnant and had to marry her.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by pembisco(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
segzy14:

how is it now a road to hell,are u not married or wont u marry
u no read hw dem talk abt hw dem gfs nd bfs de nyash each ?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by kraftyiyk: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
thymedcurry: Why y'all are still battling with the best method to prevent pregnancy, the surest way still remains swallowing.
Using withdrawal method often fails because sometimes the man might be lost in ecstasy and might pull out too late.
Sticking your hand into your vajayjay to take out his cum doesn't also help much too because before you even get to the bathroom, the good swimmer has already hit it's target.
Postinor 2 has been known to lose its potency after consistent use.
Those preaching abstinence or Zip up either have Lil dicks or are frigid.
Now pay attention ladies, when ur man is on top of you, if he is your regular you should already know how long it takes before he cums...do a mental calculation of that and when the time nears, his breathing would change. Detach yourself and kneel to take him in your mouth...a Lil hand motion and some good mouth game is all he needs to get him there. If you want to swallow fine, if you don't want to do a bit of show with it and spit it out. Either way he is a happy man. If his cum is too bitter feed him with a lot of citrus fruits to change its taste (yes feed him). On a side note too if you want your juices sweeter as a woman take a lot of citrus fruits and visit your gynaecologist regularly.
If you still don't like my method use I-pill it's an alternative to Postinor 2.
Thank me later.
girlie, i can guess your profession, with a maximum degree of accuracy.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by pembisco(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Tinyemeka:
gud 4 him.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by crazymommy(f): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
thymedcurry: Why y'all are still battling with the best method to prevent pregnancy, the surest way still remains swallowing.
Using withdrawal method often fails because sometimes the man might be lost in ecstasy and might pull out too late.
Sticking your hand into your vajayjay to take out his cum doesn't also help much too because before you even get to the bathroom, the good swimmer has already hit it's target.
Postinor 2 has been known to lose its potency after consistent use.
Those preaching abstinence or Zip up either have Lil dicks or are frigid.
Now pay attention ladies, when ur man is on top of you, if he is your regular you should already know how long it takes before he cums...do a mental calculation of that and when the time nears, his breathing would change. Detach yourself and kneel to take him in your mouth...a Lil hand motion and some good mouth game is all he needs to get him there. If you want to swallow fine, if you don't want to do a bit of show with it and spit it out. Either way he is a happy man. If his cum is too bitter feed him with a lot of citrus fruits to change its taste (yes feed him). On a side note too if you want your juices sweeter as a woman take a lot of citrus fruits and visit your gynaecologist regularly.
If you still don't like my method use I-pill it's an alternative to Postinor 2.
Thank me later.
grin thats true i-pill works better than postinor 2,good job.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by crazymommy(f): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Tinyemeka:
withdrawal method might not work always,because the man could someday get carried away while having sex and withdraw late,that is the example of what happened to ur friend.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by pembisco(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
krafty iyk: girlie, i can guess your profession, with a maximum degree of accuracy.
she mst be nurse or pharmacist. Dts y i advice my peeps nt to marry ladies frm diz professions. They'll jst kip guys in d dark nd be flirting nd they cnt jst get pregnant. We in d medical field knw ol diz nd dts y we nyash ourslves without any trace for our partners to knw
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by crazymommy(f): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
pembisco:
she mst be nurse or pharmacist. Dts y i advice my peeps nt to marry ladies frm diz professions. They'll jst kip guys in d dark nd be flirting nd they cnt jst get pregnant. We in d medical field knw ol diz nd dts y we nyash ourslves without any trace for our partners to knw
no we nurses are not perfect!!!its just that we know the rules and we stick to it.try to stick to the rules with ur gf and all will be well.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by pembisco(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
crazymommy: withdrawal method might not work always,because the man could someday get carried away while having sex and withdraw late,that is the example of what happened to ur friend.
dnt mind him. Any guy dt is conscious of wen to withdraw does nt lv dt lady. Dt moment is mst exciting pleasure in dis life nd i knt evn tink of withdrawing...
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by crazymommy(f): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
pembisco:
dnt mind him. Any guy dt is conscious of wen to withdraw does nt lv dt lady. Dt moment is mst exciting pleasure in dis life nd i knt evn tink of withdrawing...
grin no worry when ur gf gets pregnant ur eye will clear.just kidding though.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by pembisco(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
crazymommy: no we nurses are not perfect!!!its just that we know the rules and we stick to it.try to stick to the rules with ur gf and all will be well.
yeah u guys knw d rules especialy d free period dts y sm of u misbehave. I knt marry a nurse, am a medical student though bt i knt stand my gf spending a nyt in a hospital cos of job. We knw ourslvs, we knw wat hapns wen a male doc is on emergency kal nd nurse is on nyt shift
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by pembisco(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
crazymommy: grin no worry when ur gf gets pregnant ur eye will clear.just kidding though.
Muhehehehehe. Na true sha, jst dt i knt help it. BDW yu registered yesterday nd u've olready spent 10hrs online. SMD ...u r biutiful though. SMD again de folo u
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by bossladypearl(f): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Quite true....please visit this link http:///XmXuKvRz4A

holythug: winkzipping up works perfectly well
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by thymedcurry(f): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
pembisco:

You are so so wrong my dear. My profession is not anything close to either of that.
I am just a woman that embraces her sexuality.
Just take it as that... I don't have to be a p.orn star or a nurse to know how to please my man.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by crazymommy(f): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
pembisco:
, we knw wat hapns wen a male doc is on emergency kal nd nurse is on nyt shift
grin you are crazy!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by kraftyiyk: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
crazymommy: no we nurses are not perfect!!!its just that we know the rules and we stick to it.try to stick to the rules with ur gf and all will be well.
crazymomy, are you a nurse you girls should occupy the front row in this topic. grin grin grin
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by thymedcurry(f): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
crazymommy: withdrawal method might not work always,because the man could someday get carried away while having sex and withdraw late,that is the example of what happened to ur friend.

Some claiming a particular method works for them might even have fertility issues without knowing.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by luckyman1010(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Guy Put Alom in lime orange,take it 30min b4 intercourse it work than anything or buy kayamata ring . U can get it in Kaduna ,ZARIA ,Kano for woman.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by pembisco(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
crazymommy: grin you are crazy!!!
SMD. did i hit d nail on d head? SMD again de folow u.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by crazymommy(f): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
thymedcurry:

Some claiming a particular method works for them might even have fertility issues without knowing.
abi oooo,mo mind them.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by DonaldGenes(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Withdrawal method sure is the best "if" you know how to time yourself
This is my method since,and I hold all the ace when it comes to this,
Here's my trick, after enough wild romance, I know I will have the usual pre-cum which is a must- Again, in this method, all you need do is calm down,relax your mind, squease your dicck before you put am inside ohhhhhh

Then 10mins after,after Banqinq( for me, whining is my best-makes my girl cum anyhow), Remove your dicck and re-squease it again to make the pre-cum is squeaze out,then put it back again
Another 10mins time, withdraw again and squeaze it again,very hard,you will see another pre-cum. Simple as Abc

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
holythug: winkzipping up works perfectly well

Chop knuckles... wink
That kind thing...
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by adeoladrg(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Good to know crazymommy is not jobless afterall.. Nurse?? Well, nice discuss.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by holythug(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
kennaustine:

Chop knuckles... wink
That kind thing...
cheesy
kennaustine:

Chop knuckles... wink
That kind thing...

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by DonaldGenes(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
thymedcurry:

Look,speaking of which, if you want to know if your boyfriend has infertility problem,ask him to enter bathroom or fill water inside cup, Ask him to release inside,
____If his sperm floats on top the water,he has infertility problem__

On the otherhand,If the sperm swims and finally settles down inside the cup,He is okay

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by holythug(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
boss lady pearl: Quite true....please visit this link http:///XmXuKvRz4A

is d link linkin us up wink
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by DonaldGenes(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
Tinyemeka:

Yeaaah! Couldn't agree less, If you can control your mind, your sexxxx becomes so easyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by tribeofdavid(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by DonaldGenes(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
sage_: Abstinence works 100% for most girls. Give it a try today.

We are talking about couples who might not wanna have babies again-
Since my level 1 in Unical, I have master my withdrawal technique-paradoxically, it is morally wrong
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Swagztv(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mix Izal plus Acid giv her mek she drink,latest 30mins u d pregnancy + ur partner go waka
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Swagztv(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mix Izal plus Acid giv her mek she drink,latest 30mins d pregnancy + ur partner go waka
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by DonaldGenes(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
jreyez:

I thought you females don't get tired My gf fuqs like 6 rounds straight, na beg I go begin beg sef angry

Reason she ain't always tired is that you never make her cum,once a girl cums,she will be so weak and feeling dizzy
2.Maybe you got medium tool making her sexually insatiable lolzz

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria / Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.