Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (259390 Views)

Trying To Conceive And Manage Pregnancy Naturally / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / 12 Easy Ways To Avoid Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ikem11(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2014
P2 can handle it all
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Chiscomax(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2014
You ↑ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You
↪ You ↫ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↶
and You ↴ Go Follow @chiscomax
for some amazing tweets!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by xynerise: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2014
Lol@comments
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2014
If I get belle,I born am life.My mates don get like 5 already undecided.Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by optimism91(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2014
Rudebwoy: Withdrawal doesn't really work.
It does, but that depends on the individual.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2014
ezzy-e:

sorry to burst your bubbles guys but "withdrawal" is not a safe way of avoiding pregz; there's this thing called pre-cum which is enuf to get the girl pregnant, and so dont be deceived by the withdrawal thingy.

i learnt this on the youth programme I NEED TO KNOW, when Carol King was educating her inquisitive daughter Funke Akindele.

ask a doctor if u may......
yea ure right the withdrawal method work perfectly for some guys not everyguys pre-cum and I believe pre-cum is not that normal folks with such experience maybe need to checkup themselfs.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by nickz(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2014
Mondisweets:
Withdrawal has never been a guy may realise a few swimmers before he is finally done and she can still fall pregnant.
Getting IUD is probably the best, to make it safe just get IUD and use a condom either way. Unlike pills or "the chip" that can make a woman gain weight, IUD can be inserted on her womb and it can last for years
IUD shockedshocked aint that a married womans shiiiit...you don't expect a young girl to opt for IUD cause of the cost of insertion unless you're saying she does it herself and a high chance of getting PID....op its either abstinence or tubal ligation angry
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Emilliw3m(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2014
grandnut oil for the girl

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by specialguest(f): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2014
yinkard4me: My friend has never used a condom before, not dat he doesn't buh his rod always tears it. And he's a monogamous guy, he has just one galfrnd in his life aside his lovely pregnant fiance back @ home and DO dis babe like morning, afternoon and evening(we dey serve so d babe get him tym well). He uses withdrawals method and d gal has never been pregnant for Him. Mind u, he has a pregnant fiance back @ home. My long epistle implies dat some guys are really good using dis method.

Did you say he is "a monogamous guy"? If having a pregnant fiancee back home and another corper girlfriend elsewhere makes a guy "monogamous" that means the word polygamous should be removed from the dictionary as it already has a substitute

5 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Johnnoo(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2014
amosade30: I was discusin wt sm of ma guys abt au to avoid pregnancy naturally when having sex without a condom aside using drugs (postinor 1 or 2.

I learnt that sooner or later, drugs have their side effects especially too much intake).

One said salt and water (for the gal immediately the guy arrives), another said withdrawal method (for the guy). Another said Alabukun or lime (for the girl).

I really want to know which is the surest or safest besides drugs pls...from experience.

If you are married, withdrawal method is the best, but if otherwise, zip-up!!! This is fornication. And fornication is a sin again God and against your body.

4 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by emmanuelmichael(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2014
The best is to know her time of menstruation and thereafter her ovulation period which is the most vital but anything outside the aforementioned i dont think he gonna get pregnant...
Betterstill try and read EVERY WOMAN. It helps for a better guide
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2014
Koolwilly:
Are you sure the babe used it?
she did,i ensured she took it while i was there,no contraceptive is 100 percent guarantee,save for abstinence.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by buskie13(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2014
De OP said not drugs,and he listed drugs above.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by sage2(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra: If I get belle,I born am life.My mates don get like 5 already undecided.Nonsense!

You are in your early forties I guess. You will find a good husband this year.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by saxtaiwo: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2014
I wonder all this unsafe method,Still treating a girl wth serious vaginal discharge due to exceesive usage of postinor,well there is a natural herb(agbo)that can be taken after ejaculation by the girl,bliv me b4 5mins she'll be pressed and pee evrything out,its safe and beta than those chemical drugs dat may damage ur womb.No side effect at all.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by oluomad(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2014
Tufiakwa! I thought men would be changing their ways, never really knew they would be going deeper in sin!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Glexxx: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2014
I think d nacking position matas too.If they use COWGIRL nacking POSITION,d sperm won't go in wen he burst his nuts.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2014
sage_:

You are in your early forties I guess. You will find a good husband this year.

Don't fool yourself Baba!I no go marry u!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Excellentman: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2014
Billyonaire: Put your hand in there and pull everything out after it.

Yea that work, My Gf of 3years do this immediately after the game played and that's is it.... Never ever been preg! Really it amused me!!!!!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2014
buttercream:

Lol. Are you married?
nooooo;but very soon,it happened to my be-wife.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2014
saxtaiwo: I wonder all this unsafe method,Still treating a girl wth serious vaginal discharge due to exceesive usage of postinor,well there is a natural herb(agbo)that can be taken after ejaculation by the girl,bliv me b4 5mins she'll be pressed and pee evrything out,its safe and beta than those chemical drugs dat may damage ur womb.No side effect at all.

AgboWhich one
Sir,E get some sperm wey the potency strong pass acid oooo
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra: If I get belle,I born am life.My mates don get like 5 already undecided.Nonsense!

True talk cheesy grin
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Reyspin(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2014
amosade30: I was discusin wt sm of ma guys abt au to avoid pregnancy naturally when having sex without a condom aside using drugs (postinor 1 or 2.

I learnt that sooner or later, drugs have their side effects especially too much intake).

One said salt and water (for the gal immediately the guy arrives), another said withdrawal method (for the guy). Another said Alabukun or lime (for the girl).

I really want to know which is the surest or safest besides drugs pls...from experience. I made front page...for d frst time...ds new year shws am goin higher....dancing skelewu wt azonto

What is this about you guys (OPS) dancing and rejoicing after your post makes front page
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by denony(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2014

are u a southy girl?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by sage2(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra:

Don't fool yourself Baba!I no go marry u!

Read my comment again and tell me which of my two sentences got you into this level of rage.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by MRL1MPoPoTM: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2014
Ol'boy forget natural means, using synthetic means to avoid pregnancy is more conducive, safer and stress-free. CD it does not hurt, or is it that u don't hav dough to purchase one then speak out, i'll single-handedly buy a carton for u undecided
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2014
Excellentman:

Yea that work, My Gf of 3years do this immediately after the game played and that's is it.... Never ever been preg! Really it amused me!!!!!

So her hole wide gidi gan? angry
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2014
denony:

are u a southy girl?

Y da question bro?

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by SUNNY45: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2014
Scanas: Try as much as possible to know her calender @dat u can know wen she's free...else I'll advise u stick to condoms.Make sure u engage in enof fore play(wash plate join if u de enjoy am)so as to make her very wet and as such avoid any event of condom breakage....all dos postinor,salt n water,andrew liver salt,beecham ampiclox,hot small stout,kai kai....omo if dem fail u ehhhhhhhh.....

So no work again, na to dey monitor calendar remain...na wa o
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2014
sage_:

Read my comment again and tell me which of my two sentences got you into this level of rage.

shocked.You can't even take quick joke.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Slimmos(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2014
@OP use condom.....it's 99.5555% safe..it prevent pregnancy and other STD diseases....na by force say u must do Skin to Skin ni? Abi u no dey fear HIV...ne?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2014
sage_:

No mind her jor angry

Na one of those NL babes with shovel teeth looking for husby grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers / Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.