Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

D’banj Opens Up About Wanting To Marry Genevieve Nnaji & Missing Don Jazzy - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / D’banj Opens Up About Wanting To Marry Genevieve Nnaji & Missing Don Jazzy (2344 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, 12 Other Nigerians Listed In Arise’s 100 Dynamic African Women / Genevieve Nnaji, D New Face Of Range Rover + ₦40million Contract / Saharareporters: unclothed Pictures Of Genevieve Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Opens Up About Wanting To Marry Genevieve Nnaji & Missing Don Jazzy by gaga02: 1:40am On Jan 02, 2014
Nigerian Pop superstar, D’banj had an up-close chat with Punch Newspaper’s JAYNE AUGOYE and spoke about a couple of things ranging from his career so far, relationship with Donjazzy and also his love for Genevieve. Here are some excerpts from the interview below. “Apart from the fact that she is my friend, she has been a part of my success. There is no way you are going to tell my story that Genevieve’s name will not come up because she featured in my biggest song of all time, Fall in Love. So if E True Story comes to Nigeria...
more at elejo.com

Re: D’banj Opens Up About Wanting To Marry Genevieve Nnaji & Missing Don Jazzy by hammedkola(m): 2:29am On Jan 02, 2014
Interesting, Fall in Love remix on the way but I believe Mobolowo won and Why me is still ur biggest music

(1) (Reply)

Naijapals.com Always Displaying Old News / Worse Prison On Earth / Confession Story Of A Former ( Satan Agent ) Queen Of The Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.