Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350097 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sol2sol2: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2014
pls house, can any of the accounts work on strong decoder 4922A? I mean dqcam and cccam
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sammily(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2014
Hello house, my Q-Sat 11g decoder recent just started displaying 'Smart Card Removed' on the screen. though its working. I've already told d installer to check it out but if anybody have experienced this b4. kindly enlightened me how u overcame this problem.

Thanks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2014
sol2sol2: pls house, can any of the accounts work on strong decoder 4922A? I mean dqcam and cccam

Yes
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
sammily: Hello house, my Q-Sat 11g decoder recent just started displaying 'Smart Card Removed' on the screen. though its working. I've already told d installer to check it out but if anybody have experienced this b4. kindly enlightened me how u overcame this problem.

Thanks.
Just insert any smart card and it'll be corrected.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thanks
How much is d code and how can I get it.
The megabytes is not a problem
docbindl:
You will need to purchase an IPTV code., just like the way u purchased an avertam code.

NB : IT REQUIRES A LOT OF DATA. AS IT TAKES UP A LOT MEGABYTES
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ekemsy: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ekemsy: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls how can i use cccam account on my strong 4922A and who can help me get it pls. i need help

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sol2sol2: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Yes
pls, how much is d account? what channels will it be recieving?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
sol2sol2:
pls, how much is d account? what channels will it be recieving?

Whatsapp 0806 227 2279 for tv1 Cccam.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ZeusAyo: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
begwong:
ofcourse it does.The sim works Depending on the signal strenght of yr service provider in yr area. eti works smoothly in my hood and emptyhen cracks abi na freeze from time to tym while gloria & hairtel doesnt even say network connection succesful.
but if wan see flawlesness,just get a modem,ensure u have 3G conectivity sha.
!!
bro plz how can I use Mtn fastlink on my q23 qsat decoder..... Urgently plz!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
ekemsy: Pls how can i use cccam account on my strong 4922A and who can help me get it pls. i need help

Whatsapp 0806 227 2279 for tv1 Cccam.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
All network work well on Qsat if you know what you are doing.
Airtel and Glo are apn specific. It means you must use its apn for it to work.

Airtel apn: internet.ng.airtel.com
Glo data apn: gloflat. User/pass: flat

But if you don't have data on Glo and using direct credit use

Glo: glosecure. User/pass: secure
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Contact me for all your avatarcam acct. Also contact me for all qsat series(Decoder) n all qsat related issues e.g signal, software/hardware problm etc

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by slikcipher(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hello...... Please my Modem doesn't work on 23G.... keeps saying no dongle device i've tried 2 different Modems. Thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Malix: Contact me for all your avatarcam acct. Also contact me for all qsat series(Decoder) n all qsat related issues e.g signal, software/hardware problm etc

Do you have tv1?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
slikcipher: Hello...... Please my Modem doesn't work on 23G.... keeps saying no dongle device i've tried 2 different Modems. Thanks

What model? Shut down for 2 mins and power on again. Remove modem after shutting down.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by slikcipher(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

What model? Shut down for 2 mins and power on again. Remove modem after shutting down.

Thanks........ will try and give feedback
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by macbeyland(m): 4:23am On Jul 16, 2014
Malix please do you have avatarcam code's with 54*******....if you do, how much? Please give me your watsapp details thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2014
slikcipher: Hello...... Please my Modem doesn't work on 23G.... keeps saying no dongle device i've tried 2 different Modems. Thanks
The modems are ok. Ur experience is normal. The problem is from the Sim.
1. Remove the SIM and check if its PIN is activated, deactivate if it's on.
2. Ensure there is no sim at the back of the Queen.
3. Make sure the config. Setting is set on 3g and Country Nigeria.
4. U may try other SIMs.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by aroseyi(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2014
no code 54 again you can only find code 44
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2014
aroseyi: no code 54 again you can only find code 44
Code 54 is avaliable but vry expensive
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by adanny01(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Isnt it strange that we walk into a D*tv office to buy their system for a friend. He had the money but the nightmarw of spending that huge sum monthly scared him. We went out and what we saw opposite was a satellite equipment store. We walked in and there was several Qsat decoders lying around while one was just activated. I asked, arent you scared of doing this right opposite their office, he said, 'we have been sued and they are tired of arresting us, meanwhile we arw still in business and we will pay our lawyers from salea proceeds if it gets there'.

My friend got the Qsat, 2months later, he tells me thank you, if it stops today i have not lost a kobo.

5k is a good amount for D*tv to end this madness, i hate it when i have visitors or when it gets really interesting and the thing freezes.

3 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by delkinz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
my code 54 down on 11G anyone experiencing such ?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by docbindl(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
adanny01: Isnt it strange that we walk into a D*tv office to buy their system for a friend. He had the money but the nightmarw of spending that huge sum monthly scared him. We went out and what we saw opposite was a satellite equipment store. We walked in and there was several Qsat decoders lying around while one was just activated. I asked, arent you scared of doing this right opposite their office, he said, 'we have been sued and they are tired of arresting us, meanwhile we arw still in business and we will pay our lawyers from salea proceeds if it gets there'.

My friend got the Qsat, 2months later, he tells me thank you, if it stops today i have not lost a kobo.

5k is a good amount for D*tv to end this madness, i hate it when i have visitors or when it gets really interesting and the thing freezes.

Thank you. With 5k a month I will gladly pay for dstv.. but the best option is pay per view.
I have a selected list of station I watch and thats all I need not the full Bouchard

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by adanny01(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
docbindl:

Thank you. With 5k a month I will gladly pay for dstv.. but the best option is pay per view.
I have a selected list of station I watch and thats all I need not the full Bouchard

We have like minds.

Another option for pay per view is to split premium just like in compact plus. This could be compact plus sports for 90% sports or compact plus movies for all the movie channels.

Everything combine for premium could be 7k, compact plus sports or movies 5k each, then may be pay per view 15 chosen channels for 3k and an improved d★tv access for 1.5k.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by micjid: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
House pls ,wat is d difference btw d qsat 13g nd 13g+
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dolpaz: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nice speaking with you Malix.
Regards !
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by emex4gman(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Everything connects on my q11g both network and server. But it still shows scramble channel. Can someone help he
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
emex4gman: Everything connects on my q11g both network and server. But it still shows scramble channel. Can someone help he
Press red button under avatarcamhd
What network?
Check balance first
Check Ethernet config and apn
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Graham4luv(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
wat is happening to Qsat code 57 my is down. pls I want no if it is a general problem for code 57 or all d Qsat
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by emex4gman(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Press red button under avatarcamhd
What network?
Check balance first
Check Ethernet config and apn
Mtn bro, I got 10mb in my sim, did all u asked me to do, it even showed my active number, but still showing scramble channel.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by chemicool: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
please,how can I know the code I am using?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.