Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,885 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (349883 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by kaybeemanu: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
pls i hav a qsat 116 decorder, abeg hw i go tke change the code
archland22: pls how do i get dix package in kaduna?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by judex432: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
U guys should stop posting about qsat....DSTV agent are here to stop ss sport stations and some important stations...last 2 weeks dey they block it...naw dat is coming up again..u guys have stated making noise..PLEASE STOP OooooO......
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
judex432: U guys should stop posting about qsat....DSTV agent are here to stop ss sport stations and some important stations...last 2 weeks dey they block it...naw dat is coming up again..u guys have stated making noise..PLEASE STOP OooooO......
So who z making noise now?..who z announcing d channels dat r coming up?

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by opare7: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
see them....agents hate it wen we talk abt ss channels.. na wa ooo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Truly1: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Is there any beta alternative to Qsat cos I'm fed up, fed up, fed up!!!

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Please l need help folks, I want to make a switch from MTN to glo in my qsat decoder, I just changed the sim but the glo is not connecting. Do l need to change any settings?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by 2baga(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
there is God oh......
UCL on my mind.....
oh my Qsatwhere at thou
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Odugee: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
any one watching arsenal match?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adofaya: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Shhhhhhhh stop making noise about qsat here.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Adofaya: Shhhhhhhh stop making noise about qsat here, join the bbm group here and watch matches on other coded channels. 7F499597

watsap version nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Gentlesoul1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
^^^ please add me to the group. pin:299BEB89
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Odugee: any one watching arsenal match?
2-0 against arsenal
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Truly1: Is there any beta alternative to Qsat cos I'm fed up, fed up, fed up!!!
Just buy cccam and use with yr queen!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olabiz2010: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
For sure, no freezing @all .... Canal +

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by 2baga(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
begwong:
Just buy cccam and use with yr queen!

pls more info will b appreciated... as per how to source for mine...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by samflex(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2014

canal+
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
one word to qualify most peeps on dis thread "LAZY". I assume dat everybody shd knw d sport channels on QSAT by now so before asking questions atleast u shd av tried to go thru dem. guys shd plz grow up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olabiz2010: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
hamedade2000: one word to qualify most peeps on dis thread "LAZY". I assume dat everybody shd knw d sport channels on QSAT by now so before asking questions atleast u shd av tried to go thru dem. guys shd plz grow up.
What's this one saying....
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by aycauz: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jessewizy:
What is this one saying?
Guy I like yur response die...Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 1:53am On Sep 17, 2014
zombie mentality! you are telling peeps on a Qsat thread not to mention SS channels.you then post a bbm pin, so how do stop a dsthieve agent from joining the group?
where are all this children coming from? so up till now there peeps who still delusionally belief the south Africans don't know that there is a server in china decriypting iredito programs? kai ignorance no good ooooo

8 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Samkinyash: 6:16am On Sep 17, 2014
On which website can i purchase the satlink cccam account?.....its too expensive purchasing from Nigerians and i am in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by retsonbiz(m): 6:32am On Sep 17, 2014
I am on Qsat Q13G, Code 42 and I must confess Qsat has been fustrating but I have barely missed a football Match.

I saw Dortmund vs Arsenal Live and Monaco vs Leverkusen live with less than 5 freezing in the whole 90minutes yesterday.

Basel vs Real Madrid with about 10 feeezes.

There simply things to be done to watch live matches in English, Portuguese, French, Swahili and any other Language on D2S2Thieves.

I will not post details here, but i will provide info to assist anyone free.

You will have to either send sms, or whatapp to 8-0-3-5-7-6-2-7-2-6

Regards.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 7:07am On Sep 17, 2014
Whichever way we see qsat, it's still the best dongle. If only we can be patient with her. For me, I know it will be back and better.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2014
sgbola1: Whichever way we see qsat, it's still the best dongle. If only we can be patient with her. For me, I know it will be back and better.

I taught dongle is referred as a modem
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by emakulate: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2014
seriously i have q sat q23g the truth is non of the channel is showing it just wrote scramble channel andinfront of the channels there is S logo in front of it but the cctv channels has no S logo in from of it i dont know what to do i guess i should throw it away. any body that can help should signify
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by pizal: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2014
pls can I obtain cccam on my qsat13g
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by judex432: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
HUGMAN u dey fork up!!!!!!!....why u dey announce say all the ss sport channel is showing on Qsat....now dey have block it again...even dos who say der own is showing na big time story...the scrambling is too much can't even pik any station unless Dish,and chinko free stations.. LAST WEEKEND IT WAS BLAZING fine ...Pls SO U People should stop talking and Announcing about the station dat is coming up pls and pls...Some people are creating rooms and forums on BBM..WHATSAPP..
U can annouce it der........pls dis is NAIRALAND is world wide...SO PLS SHUT UR MOUTH...I belive der are walking on it.........TANKS FOR UR CO-OPERATION.................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by popsamblue(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Guessed this thread should be killed then...SHUTDOWN... grin grin grin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by judex432: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
DSTV AGENT!!!!!!! HAVE BLOCK QSAT STATIONS DUE TO SOME PEOPLE HERE IN NAIRALAND FORUM...EXPOSING QSAT STATIONS....pls u guy should lock up for now concerning dis qsat..stop saying my ss3,ss3ni,ss5,ss5ni,ss7,ss7ni,max1, and so on And so fort because is really afecting qsat and d stations due to some people sturboness,and dey are talking rubish in the forum...wen i bought my own qsat is not scrambling like dis..but wen people start making noise...DSTV agent block it...and now people are bringing in different complain....We cost it......so pls and pls stop anouncing the station dat are coming up the CHINKO are walking on it........tanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by popsamblue(m): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Quote..."we cost it"

Where am i... God!!!! Judex don kill me o...laughing like...meen...

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
House please my Q23G code 43 on nilesat is not showing at all started about an hour ago,i want to know if anyone is having the same issues
popsamblue: Quote..."we cost it"

Where am i... God!!!! Judex don kill me o...laughing like...meen...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by John57: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
There's no point in having a forum then if we can't update each other on which channels are on/off. This theory that dishthieves are monitoring our talk is bollocks, if so why is Tv1 cccam still blazing all channels? Don't we discuss it also?

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.