Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350028 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Graham4luv(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
pls gurus I need help o. my Qsat will work a little and off on work a little off pls is dia any help on dis matter
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
akinremedy:
Mind u, u don't just buy any modem. It must be a Huawei modem and unlock it to use all gsm networks.

tanx...is it sold anywhere? .i mean the modem...how much is it?....who will do the unlocking to acomodate all gsm ntwrk?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by onebody(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
can someone pls confirm d present status of queen
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Graham4luv(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
onebody: can someone pls confirm d present status of queen
doing wella @ my end
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
Graham4luv: doing wella @ my end

i want to conect a modem....how do i go about it?....i dont want to use ordinary sim...pls?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by docbindl(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Originakalokalo:

tanx...is it sold anywhere? .i mean the modem...how much is it?....who will do the unlocking to acomodate all gsm ntwrk?

Get any modem from any I.T related shop. ... just make sure its not a modem that require using a C.D to install it.
First connect the modem to ur PC and install it. Go to the setting of the modem interface and ensure its on 3G.
Pick up ur modem and connect it to the USB port at the back of the decoder.
Go to the network config area on the decoder and select 3G network from that place u select GPRS.
Next click on config and select Auto connect.
Your modem shoukd attempt to connect. And if all other things are equal.... you should start enjoying ur Queen.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by tims90: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2014
my q sat got struck by lightning .therefore not in good condition it appears not to be receiving signals anymore.

any help?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Trafford(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls room, how do I get emmanuel tv... d emmanuel tv I hav now shows aljazera news
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Edmundotah: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Plx gurus can i use a qsat decoder in receiving amos5 and multitv
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
docbindl:

Get any modem from any I.T related shop. ... just make sure its not a modem that require using a C.D to install it.
First connect the modem to ur PC and install it. Go to the setting of the modem interface and ensure its on 3G.
Pick up ur modem and connect it to the USB port at the back of the decoder.
Go to the network config area on the decoder and select 3G network from that place u select GPRS.
Next click on config and select Auto connect.
Your modem shoukd attempt to connect. And if all other things are equal.... you should start enjoying ur Queen.

tanx bro....God bless u...richly.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by docbindl(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Please how can I activate Etisalat cliq.... so that I can always get daily megabytes for my queen.
If only queen doesnt have to depend on this Nigeria network
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Emperor2014: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Is qsat still working. Mine went off around 8pm
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olaidey007: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
Malix: Qsat(avatarcam) acct avaliable, if u need one contact me

Bro na how much be one year account and how are mine getting it, do I need to bring my decoder ni or send my code ni?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by drupp: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls I av q15g with v6 and its nt showing,I av activated as usual bt still nt showing pls help....
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Emmaculate20(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
docbindl: Please how can I activate Etisalat cliq.... so that I can always get daily megabytes for my queen.
If only queen doesnt have to depend on this Nigeria network
To migrate to Etisalat Easy Cliq; Dial *244*1#
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mchenryy(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2014
Plz huz i have some questions to ask abt Q sat
1)is it tru dat anybody dat can do normal satelite tracking wit strong can also track wit q-sat?
2)i read frm dis post dat dere is account to activate,..is it free or money,..if its money how much
3)is dere any settings i must do in d q sat decoder ada dan d normal fta settings?
4)hw much is q sat and wot version is best to buy ,..tanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by edunola: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2014
Few qsat 23g decders up for sale u can reply me if intrested u can also use it as as additional free to air like joy tv contact 07038614356
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
if u r havin any signal problem wit ur decoder contact me
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
If u need modem for ur qsat contact me. Pls whn u r buyin any qsat decoder always ensure dat its activated n workin b4 u leav wit it, especially q23G or buy from a trusted dealer. If u r havin activation issues wit ur qsat, u can contact me also

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
tims90: my q sat got struck by lightning .therefore not in good condition it appears not to be receiving signals anymore.

any help?
Send me a mail
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by astanco(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2014
My Queen +has been off since morning . HELP
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sheunpompey1: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2014
The queen is working fine @ my end... Have a great day
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by docbindl(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
If only the queen doesnt have to depend on this shitty Nigeria Network
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
astanco: My Queen +has been off since morning . HELP

Hope you have enough credit in your sim.
Meanwhile,it flows flawlessly with the use of a 3G modem.Good luck!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by blackz(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Pls my Queen restarts when I put it on. It just started recently. Besides its not showing presently.im using 11g. Any solution?im presently using v6.do it upgrade?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
blackz: Pls my Queen restarts when I put it on. It just started recently. Besides its not showing presently.im using 11g. Any solution?im presently using v6.do it upgrade?
Possible problem: Configuration Setting.
If U are using sim it must be on gprs or 3g for modem.
Suggestion: Remove the SIM and find out whether it will still go off.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by blackz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
Im using a router with LAN connection. is 58 code off pls?

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Agadajoe: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
Pls I need help, my queen refuse 2 on or bring light again after one heavy rain dat was accompanied wit thunder and lightenin fell in my area. Wat can I do 2 restore power bak on my decoder? Tanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Graham4luv(m): 5:23am On Jul 04, 2014
pls is dis boy sleeping? my code 57 dawn since later yestaday
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davit: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2014
My Queen too is down since yesterday morning. Gurus in the house is this a general problem? I still have both airtime and MB on my SIM.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by stillhayzed(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Queen is blazing at my end...
If u r using the Almighty Queen with sim card u r missing cuz it will b freezing like mArd. ...
Use it with modem 4 better viewing.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by HAH: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
My qsat is saying network connection success but cannot connect to server since yesterday, and I have about 160MB in the etisalat sim, which to confirm I even removed and browsed with it on my phone.

1, Is Qsat generally down ?
2, What is the way out ?

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.