Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (349916 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lalaboi(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2014
crudedude:

mine was switching sims and noticing all countries changing. it rectified itself after series of sim switching.

if I remember correctly there's a button there that says 'add' when you're on the config menu. think the red one. try it and see where it goes..

PS: I'm not a guru just a normal guy who started reading from page 43 of this thread and googling things up.

Trying to be of help cool
Ah ok. Thank bro.

I tried the add before. I had to add the whole Glo APN, username and password. . everything. it connected but didnt connect to server. Once i used the Ghana GLO, it connected to server but wouldn't show.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by crudedude(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:

What's the problem you are having?

lalaboi:

Etisalat and GLO.
Etisalat has not worked for days but Glo has always worked except when its down. .

I deleted the Nigeria profile in config by mistake. How do i get it back?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by crudedude(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2014
lalaboi:
Ah ok. Thank bro.

I tried the add before. I had to add the whole Glo APN, username and password. . everything. it connected but didnt connect to server. Once i used the Ghana GLO, it connected to server but wouldn't show.

you could try mtn. Is this a modem? I've connected through China and the UK using an MTN modem.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2014
crudedude:

Is it a modem? And do you want to add the glo nigeria settings back?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech: Pls Noah13, I was unable to reply your mail, send me a new mail to my address jahstech4000@gmail.com
You got mail
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2014
crudedude:

you could try mtn. Is this a modem? I've connected through China and the UK using an MTN modem.

That's right, mtn modem does not require special configuration to work, but for glo and airtel you have to set their apn before you can use them in a modem!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:34am On Aug 21, 2014
Noah13: You got mail
If you have sent a new mail I think I just received it as I was typing this post.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by kadree(m): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:
If you have sent a new mail I think I just received it as I was typing this post.
@ jahstech.tnks for d knowledge share.pls do I need to do any oda settings on d queen if m using cracked mtn modem wit oda network.tot its jst gona b pluged n recorgnised by queen instantly.will der b oda modification? Tnks n nagode

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:
have sent u a mail now. Just check it out
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2014
To use a an MTN modem on the Queen, do the following:
1) Plug your modem with the mtn sim
2) If you were using gprs previously, go to setting, enter ethernet config, change link type to 3G network.
3) Now go to config and make sure that box in front of auto link is checked, that is a red mark is supposed to be on it.
4) Exit it and restart the Queen
5) Note that for mtn you don't need to worry yourself about any other setting but if you are using another network like airtel or glo some settings need to be configured.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lalaboi(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:
Is it a modem? And do you want to add the glo nigeria settings back?

Its a sim card.

And yes. I want to add the Nigeria settings back.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2014
sgbola1: have sent u a mail now. Just check it out
Kk, just got the mail.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by bodetheo(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2014
PLS HOUSE I WANT TO MAKE ENQUIRY ON A DECODER CALL HOTBOX+ X-69. PLS DOES IT WORKS LIKE CICICAM OR IT IS AN MPEG 4 OR 2? PLS ELITE ME MORE?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2014
sgbola1: have sent u a mail now. Just check it out
You got another mail
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olason(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2014
queen five-four running on all four legs now, hop it won't fall down yakata when d big games start ooio
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2014
bodetheo: PLS HOUSE I WANT TO MAKE ENQUIRY ON A DECODER CALL HOTBOX+ X-69. PLS DOES IT WORKS LIKE CICICAM OR IT IS AN MPEG 4 OR 2? PLS ELITE ME MORE?
Pls CCCAM is not preloaded on any decoder like ACAMHD, CCCAM is just like a gateway to greatness, if you buy the account you a just given a server name, password, port number and protocol which you type on your decoder which supports CCCAM
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Noah13: You got another mail
No bro I haven't received another mail.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2014
olason: queen five-four running on all four legs now, hop it won't fall down yakata when d big games start ooio
You are right but even if it falls it will eventually rise up.
Gud morning to all Queenites!

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 9:15am On Aug 21, 2014
lalaboi:

Its a sim card.

And yes. I want to add the Nigeria settings back.

I can't guide you now, but I would let you know the process soonest
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:
Some people are wicked and heartless in this forum, if you knw how to help your fellow man and you don't do it you are evil and wicked, who know say he/she get knowledge let him/she share it, for crying out load this is a forum, share your useful ideas let others benefit and stop slating others who post something you could not do, guys stop acting like minors, we are adults here, no body be small pikin, who feel say them dey deceive then he/she no suppose dey here in the first place.
Take it easy bro...... Some are just asking useless questions while some feel too lazy to go through the thread for answers.... And I do not think you know much bro.... Peace

3 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2014
Jessewizy:
Take it easy bro...... Some are just asking useless questions while some feel too lazy to go through the thread for answers.... And I do not think you know much bro.... Peace

Completely agree my bro, no man is an island, HUMILITY is the easiest root to learning. Thnks.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech: To use a an MTN modem on the Queen, do the following:
2) If you were using gprs previously, go to setting, enter ethernet config, change link type to 3G network.
3) Now go to config and make sure that box in front of auto link is checked, that is a red mark is supposed to be on it.
5) Note that for mtn you don't need to worry yourself about any other setting but if you are using another network like airtel or glo some settings need to be configured.

pls what other settings are required for glo?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2014
Originakalokalo:

pls what other settings are required for glo?
GLO APN, dial up number, username and password, the glo apn is glowap, the dial number is *99#, the username is flat and the password is flat. You have to enter all this settings for glo gprs to work
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech: To use a an MTN modem on the Queen, do the following:

Have done al dis bross wit ma modem nd Mypten bt maCode 45 writingg ntwk connction sucess bt cld not connnet to server and not showin any station.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:
GLO APN, dial up number, username and password, the glo apn is glowap, the dial number is *99#, the username is flat and the password is flat. You have to enter all this settings for glo gprs to work
This glo APN is automatic by default in my code 58. q13g
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2014
Yomboy4ever:

Have done al dis bross wit ma modem nd Mypten bt maCode 45 writingg ntwk connction sucess bt cld not connnet to server and not showin any station.

What network is in the modem? And check if you have airtime on the sim, if you don't have air time it will always show network connection success but it would not show welcome to server and it won't open any channel. And like I said before, for mtn u don't need and special setting or configuration as long 3G is selected and you mark it to auto link, pls check very well.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:

What network is in the modem? And check if you have airtime on the sim, if you don't have air time it will always show network connection success but it would not show welcome to server and it won't open any channel. And like I said before, for mtn u don't need and special setting or configuration as long 3G is selected and you mark it to auto link, pls check very well.

Eti modem nd it hs bn cracked have used my emtyn line on it already. Yes I have airtime on al d sim including d my gilooo line. Thnkks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2014
Jahstech, why not do ur thing ur own way? U copied and pasted Lemmy Morgan's article in ur mail about d purchase of cccam. U copied it word for word! How are we sure u wouldn't sell d same account for so many guys here on Nairaland? Pls, do the right thing, we all sweat to make money, not to be ripped off..... Tnx

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2014
I don't cheat others to make money, it is never and would never be my way, if you can't do internet business never be part of internet, I haven't seen the person who would cheat me and go free online when I have a major of your details, if you want to catch a thief then act like one.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2014
I cannot connect to server but I am watching CBS on 2 g. it freezes badly. That's the consequences of using direct sim. Am just surprise that its still showing while I can not connect to display my code
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2014
queen is on break now till evening. forty one precisely.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech: I don't cheat others to make money, it is never and would never be my way, if you can't do internet business never be part of internet, I haven't seen the person who would cheat me and go free online when I have a major of your details, if you want to catch a thief then act like one.
Here's what u posted and what Lemmy Morgan sent....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.