Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" (31527 Views)

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) / Help Me In Resolving Window 7 Not Genuine Menace / "you May Be A Victim Of Software Counterfeiting. This Copy Of Windows Did Not Pa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" by lovi760(m): 5:22am On Jan 02, 2014
Hi guys yesterday i have found a new website where I learned about How To Fix Window 7 Not Genuine-"Copy Of Window is not genuine" error.it was really great and now I wanna share this site with you.

Today i will show you that how to fix windows 7 not genuine error without any software or fake tools.Have you ever see “windows 7 not genuine error” or “This copy of Windows is not genuine” error in your windows 7.

You can take a review just by click on the link: http://techidate.com/fix-windows-7-not-genuine-error/
Official Thanx to:www.techidate.com
Re: How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" by unmask: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2014
the only way to fix it is to get a genuine copy of it

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" by Lantean(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2014
One other means to rid yourself of that pesky notification Is formatting.
'Hurts that you're gonna lose some of your data though.
Just make sure you save your precious files in My Documents folder before formatting.
Re: How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" by lakefist(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
you dont have to format ur system all u need is WAT REMOVER AND MAKE SURE U DISABLE WINDOWS UPDATE IF U DON WANT IT TO REPEAT ITSELF
Re: How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2014
Wow! Magic!! It works lyk die!!! I tried d first one it worked lyk .... My system had bn displaying the annoying over 2yrs nw and was thinking of buying a genuine software when u came on-board. Thanks OP.
Re: How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thanks OP, I had the same problem, had to pay to fix it, am happy I saw this.
Re: How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" by antosco: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
here is a link on how to make windows seven 7 genuine by using command prompt. http://berichinfo.com/how-to-make-windows-genuine/

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Megabytes, Gigabytes, Terabytes & Petabytes, Exabytes ------ / What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? / Should Anyone Buy The 740,000 Naira HP Spectre X360?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.