Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? (4364 Views)

Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints / Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread / Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by puskin: 5:59am On Jan 02, 2014
Due to popular request, this thread is for you to make any complaints concerning/about this section.
Also feel free to make any suggestions which you think would make this section a better place for us all.

Before you make your complaint, please ensure that you are familiar with the rules of posting on Nairaland:
The rules can be found after you have clicked the "Reply" button of any topic you are viewing.

PS: The MODs would not take it lightly/kindly to anyone who SPAMS this thread.
This is not a Phone Engineer's/repairer's thread. There are several threads for that.

Thank You and Happy New Year.
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by physise(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
close all samsung vs tecno thread tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by puskin: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
physise: close all samsung vs tecno thread tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Only?? undecided
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by physise(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
puskin:

Only?? undecided
Yes for now
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by femi4: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
What happened to the yearly phone section poster of the year award?
Seems we had non in 2013
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by puskin: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
femi4: What happened to the yearly phone section poster of the year award?
Seems we had non in 2013

The awards wasn't approved by Management this year. As you would have noticed, no section/board hosted this award.
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by wheesin(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
We need polls for voting...hw about that ?

1 Like

Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by puskin: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
wheesin: We need polls for voting...hw about that ?

I will forward your request to Management.
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by wheesin(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2014
Ok...thanks
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by chineduace(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2014
Similar Threads should be merged, or the new one deleted. It makes the page just over crowded. Secondly i think new Threads should have sone kind of review/approval before they appear on this page.

1 Like

Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by puskin: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
chineduace: Similar Threads should be merged, or the new one deleted. It makes the page just over crowded.

This is currently going ON and is an ongoing process.

Secondly i think new Threads should have sone kind of review/approval before they appear on this page.

Do you have idea of how many threads are created on a daily basis. Anyways, your request has been forwarded to Management.
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by ciphoenix: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2014
This is more of a general suggestion,
The "Nobody" text replacer for deactivated accounts is strange, I would suggest having the individual's name in plain text instead of "Nobody"
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by puskin: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
ciphoenix: This is more of a general suggestion,
The "Nobody" text replacer for deactivated accounts is strange, I would suggest having the individual's name in plain text instead of "Nobody"

That is the prerogative of the Admin(no be me design Nairaland grin grin).....however your suggestion has been noted and will be forwarded to Management.
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by FKO1(m): 12:12am On Jan 06, 2014
USERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO C MONIKER OF SOMEONE WHO LIKED THEIR POST
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by Seun(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
ciphoenix: This is more of a general suggestion,
We can do that if people want it.
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by Castos(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Seun: We can do that if people want it.
Do it! We all want it.
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by puskin: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Castos: Do it! We all want it.

I don't recall other Nairalanders asking you to exercise their franchise on their behalf.
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by puskin: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
F.K.O:
USERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO C MONIKER OF SOMEONE WHO LIKED THEIR POST

Hmm.........Interesting.......your suggestion will be forwarded to Management.
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by ignis: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2014
Seun: We can do that if people want it.
No, the name should not be there. Rather, Anonymous or something else could replace nobody.
Anyone that deactivates his/her account has a reason for doing that, Which could also include security reasons. So, still exposing the moniker does not make sense to me.

(1) (2)

Good News From Airtel Please Take This Advantage / Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch / Free 500mb On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.