Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? (4363 Views)

Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints / Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread / Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by Castos(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
puskin:

I don't recall other Nairalanders asking you to exercise their franchise on their behalf.
Can't you see.......... Someone raised the issue and am supporting it and others will follow, WE!
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by Castos(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
ignis:
No, the name should not be there. Rather, Anonymous or something else could replace nobody.
Anyone that deactivates his/her account has a reason for doing that, Which could also include security reasons. So, still exposing the moniker does not make sense to me.
Sweetheart, the dead has absolutely nothing to do with the living. Mr. Seun, I believe you created this website for human beings and not for aliens, so it must be strictly for humans only. Thank you.
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by ciphoenix: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
ignis:
No, the name should not be there. Rather, Anonymous or something else could replace nobody.
Anyone that deactivates his/her account has a reason for doing that, Which could also include security reasons. So, still exposing the moniker does not make sense to me.

I see no harm in leaving the username on there, it won't link to any profile just a plain text. "Nobody" or "anonymous" looks creepy when you see it.
That's my view though
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by FKO1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
D SEND EMAIL MSG..IS ANNOYING...IT WOULD BE BETTER IF HAD A SEND PM..NO NEED TO LOGIN TO OUR EMAILS..
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by Hackomania(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
How about a rating system just like many VBulletin forums where your post is rated (either in percentage or out of a possible 5 stars). That way, there won't be a need for a yearly voting etc etc.
FlipSide: It could impact on page load speed though
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by FKO1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hackomania: How about a rating system just like many VBulletin forums where your post is rated (either in percentage or out of a possible 5 stars). That way, there won't be a need for a yearly voting etc etc.
FlipSide: It could impact on page load speed though
HMMM ME PREFER D "LIKE" FEATURE
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2014
I request to know why my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1585880/fairly-used-blackberry-up-sale was removed? undecided
isn't this section for phone or abi badbelle dey worry Mods? sad
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by puskin: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2014
FrancisTony: I request to know why my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1585880/fairly-used-blackberry-up-sale was removed? undecided
isn't this section for phone or abi badbelle dey worry Mods? sad

....Im feeling good today, lemme oblige you with an answer.

This section is NOT for adverts. Go Phone/Internet Market to post your ads.

Due to popular request, this thread is for you to make any complaints concerning/about this section.
Also feel free to make any suggestions which you think would make this section a better place for us all.

Before you make your complaint, please ensure that you are familiar with the rules of posting on Nairaland:
The rules can be found after you have clicked the "Reply" button of any topic you are viewing.

PS: The MODs would not take it lightly/kindly to anyone who SPAMS this thread.
This is not a Phone Engineer's/repairer's thread. There are several threads for that.

Thank You and Happy New Year.
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2014
puskin:

....Im feeling good today, lemme oblige you with an answer.

This section is NOT for adverts.
grin grin feeling good also. Then, why didn't you help me to move it to move Advert section?.
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by puskin: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2014
FrancisTony: grin grin feeling good also. Then, why didn't you help me to move it to move Advert section?.

No Comment!!!! lipsrsealed

NEXT.
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by Kessleek(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A DISLIKE BUTTON
e.g (Quote) (Report) (Like) (Dislike).

1 Like

Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by cc150615(f): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2014
puskin:

NEXT.
Hey mod please check my profile I need the topic I just created on fp it's about a scammer that has been scamming lots of ppl so for the good of all of us let's give him the publicity he deserves
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by cc150615(f): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2014
puskin:

NEXT.
Hey mod please check my profile I need the topic I just created on fp it's about a scammer that has been scamming lots of ppl so for the good of all of us let's give him the publicity he deserves Thanks
Re: Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? by puskin: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
This thread has been superceded by the MailMod button.

Kindly make use of it....anytime you have a complaint/suggestion.

Thanks

(1) (2)

This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever / Which Android Phones Use Glo 4g LTE? / Glo Gbam Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.