Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Encounter With Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Satan (467 Views)

Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Encounter With Satan by iphedahyor(m): 6:34am On Jan 02, 2014
I'm beginning 2 see things from a different perspective.
Maybe I'm loosing my mind,maybe.
I was at d middle of a chat with satan today and he asked me a simple question.......he asked"how conversant are u with the bible??".
I was about 2 say a word which I couldn't remember when he asked another question....."who was cain's wife??"...at this point,I became so furious and curious at the same time.And I replied,go check Gen:4vs17.
He checked it and said,it is vague,obscure and incoherent.My furiousity increases,so I picked up my phone and opened my kjv bible application.I went straight to Gen:4vs17.I wasn't comfortable reading from my phone,so I rushed inside and picked up my bible.I read through Gen:4vs17 and I started believing that he(satan) was right because the bible never said Adam and Eve had any other offspring apart from Cain and Abel at that time.
I was bugged and confused at the same time and my curiousity increases because I wanted to know more.
I couldn't alter a word,perhap
Re: My Encounter With Satan by iphedahyor(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2014
Perhaps I was thinking.And then he(satan) africa are fools with dark brains.
At this point,the discussion changes from argumentative to narrative and I became the one listening.
He(satan) used the yoruba ethnic as a reference.And he asked "where was africa(yoruba) during the existence of Jesus christ??".I couldn't say a word,perhap I was still thinking of what to say.
Then he(satan) said Orunmila is equivalent/equal to Jesus.
I was so mad at him and I said why? how? in annoyance but he looked at me with a smile and said yes,they are equivalent.
He proceeded and said Jesus was in Israel reigning and saving people while Orunmila was here doing the same.(I dey look)
He said we are fools because we accepted what the white told us and rejected what we knew and what we saw.
....to be continued....
Re: My Encounter With Satan by Mynd44: 6:56am On Jan 02, 2014

(1)

Should We Pray To The Saints? / Re-start. / God Is Not The Author Of Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.