Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 (5578 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Begins Multi-billion Naira Church Project / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by prayNaija: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2014
Exceeding Grace - Strange Works, Strange Acts, Exceeding grace.

As released by the Founding Bishop of Living Faith Church aka Winner's Chapel, Dr. David Oyedepo at the Cross Over Night Service at Cannaland Tabanacle of the Church, all Winners are expected to commence a 21 days fasting and prayers for the realization of the Exceeding Grace agenda (Prophecy) this 2014.

Don't be caught unaware! - 2 Cor 9:14-15
Remember, thanks be to God for his unspeakable gift.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by toluene12: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2014
prophecies don't just happen spontaneously, you fast and pray your way into fulfillment of prophecies.

God told Abraham that his descendants will be in enslaved for 400 years in a strange land before HE will set them free(Genesis 15:13-14),however it wasn't until the cries and supplication of the Isrealites reached God that he remembered his covenant with Abraham (exodus 2:23-25)

The word of God came to Jeremiah and he announced to the people of judah the seventy years of captivity in babylon and the eventual restoration of judah and the destruction of babylon(jeremiah 25: 8-14), yet Daniel pleaded to God in fasting, prayer and petition for the restoration of jerusalem after the 70 yrs had passed. (daniel 9:1-3,15-19); (Ezra 1: 1-2).

Therefore, let all beloved enter the year 2014 believing in the prophetic utterances of his prophets and taking action via prayer and fasting for the manisfestation and fulfillment of God's word in our lives.

Believe in God and u will be upheld
Believe in his prophets and u will prosper. (2 ch 20:20)
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2014
Thank u.
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by tollyson: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Thanks.
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by dahmie2013: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
Thanks OP, may God see us thru o! Papa said something on the 31st 9t, "The fast will change ur life 4eva". Dat will be our testimony, may God give us strength&grace, Amen.

Exceeding Grace people! wink
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by papagiddy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
am in fasting mode already.i started with RCCG since 2nd Jan and i pray dat God bless Bishop David Oyedepo
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by NosoChic: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Please can anyone provide the address for any branch of Living Faith church in Surulere Lagos state.......Google doesn't seem to help much .
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by phummed7: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
But why are people voiding the once and for all sacrifice that the lord Jesus did with his own blood on the cross? Jesus Christ fasted and died for us so that we won't have to go through what he went through we ought to be studying the word and washing our garments by the word and expect his return any moment. Faith works by love I wish they can declaire days of loving people unconditionally instead of fasts that might not work if we continue in our ignorant ways

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by dahmie2013: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
phummed7: But why are people voiding the once and for all sacrifice that the lord Jesus did with his own blood on the cross? Jesus Christ fasted and died for us so that we won't have to go through what he went through we ought to be studying the word and washing our garments by the word and expect his return any moment. Faith works by love I wish they can declaire days of loving people unconditionally instead of fasts that might not work if we continue in our ignorant ways

Dear, we are using dis thread 2 encourage ppl&not 2 discourage dem. Pls create a new topic 4 ur views on fasting.
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by mutoy(f): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pls kindly assist with Prayer schedule.

Thank you.
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by Urennasonia: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2014
Day 2: Tuesday, January 7th 2014 (prayer guideline)

PRAYER 1
Father,we thank you for your good word to us this year because we know none of them shall fail (Num. 23:19)

PRAYER 2
Father,I proclaim this year as my year of positive surprises (Ps. 126:1-6)

PRAYER 3
Father,by your exceeding grace at work,bring to a permanent end all forms of struggles and hardships that have trailed the careers and businesses of members of the Winners' family (Zephaniah 3:19)

PRAYER 4
Father,let there be exceeding signs and wonders in all our churches worldwide,leading to uncommon gathering of multitude (Acts 5:12,14)

PRAYER 5
Father,let all our churches become cities without walls as a result of the multitude of people (Zech. 2:4)

PRAYER 6
Father,we decree fresh oil for your servant all through the year 2014.Let him experience ever increasing level of anointing (Ps. 92:10).
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by dahmie2013: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nothing makes great like grace! #BishopDavidOyedepo#
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by dahmie2013: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nothing makes great like grace! #BishopDavidOyedepo#
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by Urennasonia: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2014
Day 3: Wednesday, January 8th, 2014 (Prayer guideline)

PRAYER 1
Father,we thank you for preservation and divine covering over the Winners' family worldwide all through year 2013 (Zech. 2:5)

PRAYER 2
Father,turn me into a man of exploits after the order of Daniel,this year (Dan. 1:9 ; 2:46)

PRAYER 3
Father,let your unimaginable favour distinguish every member of the Winners' family and make them a force to be reckoned with in their careers and businesses this year (Gen. 39:2 , 21)

PRAYER 4
Father,make every Winner an aggressive soul winner. Let the fresh zeal for personal evangelism come upon every member this year (Acts 8:4 ; 11:21)

PRAYER 5
Father,let your exceeding grace open outstanding doors for this commission this year (Rev. 3:cool

PRAYER 6
Father,we ask that you fill your servant with divine wisdom to lead and manage the entire system,culminating in exceeding greatness (Exodus 31:3 ; 35:31 ; Luke 2:40).

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by jarkbauer: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2014
is fasting not a private thing why are you people announcing it. hypocrisy
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by dahmie2013: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dere is a demand of righteousness from us if we must abound in grace #BishopDavidOyedepo#

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by Urennasonia: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2014
Day 4: Thursday, January 9th,2014 (prayer guideline)

PRAYER 1
Father, thank you for changing our levels through constant revelation of your words in year 2013 (Gal. 2:2)

PRAYER 2
Father,let this year be my year of strange turnarounds after the order of Joseph (Psalm 105:17-22)

PRAYER 3
Father,let your unspeakable gifts bring out every member of this church into the open this year,as it was the case of Daniel (Dan. 5:11-14)

PRAYER 4
Father,give unto us wisdom for effective follow-up of new converts and first timers in all our assemblies worldwide (Acts 16:4-5)

PRAYER 5
Father,make 2014 a year of exceeding greatness for our nation. Let there be tangible progress for this nation in every sector and level of governance (Psalm 144:13-15)

PRAYER 6
Father,we ask that only you will lead and guide your servant. We decree fresh baptism of the spirit of counsel upon him (Isaiah 45:2-3).

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by dahmie2013: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Grace provokes grace #PstAbrahamOjeme#
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by mutoy(f): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Thank you.Exceeding Grace!!!
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by dahmie2013: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
No one's greatness will xceed his meekness. Grace is wat makes wonders of men#BishopDavidOyedepo#
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2015
I am joining this fasting and prayer period for the first time. Can someone advice me When best to break the fast on daily basis and is it with normal meal? Besides, any advice on how to take most advantages of this spiritual exercise. Thanks and God bless
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2015
NosoChic:
Please can anyone provide the address for any branch of Living Faith church in Surulere Lagos state.......Google doesn't seem to help much .

Hi.

I sent you a couple of pms without response. Dunno if you didn't get them or you just don't reply pms generally.

In any case I just want to know if you finally found any LFC branch in surulere. I just moved into surulere and I've been trying to get a branch to worship without any success.....and yes, Google didn't help as well apart from directing me to this thread.
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
adeaks:

Hi.

I sent you a couple of pms without response. Dunno if you didn't get them or you just don't reply pms generally.

In any case I just want to know if you finally found any LFC branch in surulere. I just moved into surulere and I've been trying to get a branch to worship without any success.....and yes, Google didn't help as well apart from directing me to this thread.

I don't think you would find any in the Lagos area except you go to Canaanland... Unlike other states where LFC has branches all across Lagos is not so. Save for viewing centres during Shiloh, you're not likely to find one
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
tolusan:

I don't think you would find any in the Lagos area except you go to Canaanland... Unlike other states where LFC has branches all across Lagos is not so. Save for viewing centres during Shiloh, you're not likely to find one

That's messed up. So where will I be going for midweek bible studies? Or would I also have to go to canaanland every midweek.

Maybe I'd have no choice but to change churches even though I don't want to.

Thanks anyways.
Re: Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 by newspapers: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Is Good For Christians / The Letter Killeth But The Spirit Giveth Life / Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.