Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

How To Install Car Trackers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Install Car Trackers (1213 Views)

How To Install Radio Auxiliary Input In Toyota Highlander 2001-2007 / What Do You Know About Car Trackers? / Are Car Trackers Inclusive In The Sim Registration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Car Trackers by Exponental(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2014
Happy new year!
Is there a place I can learn how to install car trackers and security. I really want to learn.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Install Car Trackers by vanndubi: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Tracker devices come with colour coded wire drawings. You simply match the wires of the Tracker to corresponding wire of the car. For the electrical wire drawing, you'll need to get one specific for a particular car model/ year.
VD.
Re: How To Install Car Trackers by Exponental(m): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
vanndubi: Tracker devices come with colour coded wire drawings. You simply match the wires of the Tracker to corresponding wire of the car. For the electrical wire drawing, you'll need to get one specific for a particular car model/ year.
VD.
thanks, google has been helpful but what I seek is a practical knowledge.
Re: How To Install Car Trackers by vanndubi: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
You can buy one online and practice with ur car, seriously. That was how I started Tracker business. U just need basic electrical knowledge. If u're willing to take the step, I can make out time to teach u on whatsapp.
Re: How To Install Car Trackers by devilincarnate: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
vanndubi: Tracker devices come with colour coded wire drawings. You simply match the wires of the Tracker to corresponding wire of the car. For the electrical wire drawing, you'll need to get one specific for a particular car model/ year.
VD.

Go to youtube and download how to install car tracker videos. Download different video type and watch. You start from there.

1 Like

Re: How To Install Car Trackers by kshankky(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
I am a car tracker instalation engineer with about 5 years experience, Let me tell you bluntly that watching it being done in youtube or downloadings is not enough, if you want to learn i will teach you including manuals and on job practical teaching, but it will cost you money, interested contact me- 08037353494

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This 10 Cutting Edge Technologies Soon To Be Used In Cars. / Air/fuel Ratio Lean Malfunction On 94 Corolla / Help! My 2010 Camry Blinks A Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.