Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (122427 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by northvietnam(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
youngbilly1:
hellp @op I have a 3month visitors visa I wish to stay for 2 months, and also which flight is the cheapest and safe, like I heard Egypt air has harsh customer service.

Xup man, how did u procure ur visit visa...

Wil like to know satin things and how you did it.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by northvietnam(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Truth234:

You can not stay for two months. It is 2 weeks they will stamp you at the port of entry and you cant extend it.

Op i learnt they deport Nigerians on arrival if u have visit visa.

That u must show a satin amount of dollar on arrival before being allowed a pass.

Whats your take on this
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
northvietnam:

Op i learnt they deport Nigerians on arrival if u have visit visa.

That u must show a satin amount of dollar on arrival before being allowed a pass.

Whats your take on this

That is true, BTA is a must.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by northvietnam(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Truth234:

That is true, BTA is a must.
Yea i know Basic traveling Allowance. As in like how much, 1,2 or 3k USD
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
northvietnam:

Yea i know
Basic traveling Allowance.
As in like how much, 1,2 or 3k USD

About $1500 should do
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by deligatus(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
how much will it cost me if i do it myself
Jayne2014:

You can do it on your own. My application just got accepted after 45 days. I now have to process the visa approval letter. It's very easy to do it yourself.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2016
deligatus:
how much will it cost me if i do it myself
I can't say. I have spent about 50k now and I am yet to do the visa application.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by allhavesinned: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2016
northvietnam:

Yea i know

BTA 1500$ is not enough and you might be deported oooo..........make sure you have from 2500$ up, to be on a safe side
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by deligatus(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2016
which school re you applying to?
Jayne2014:

I can't say. I have spent about 50k now and I am yet to do the visa application.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2016
deligatus:
which school re you applying to?
USM
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by allhavesinned: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Back to Malaysia, So ask ur question(s)
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2016
northvietnam:

Yea i know

$1500 is enough, that is about 6,045.27 MYR, your hotel and feeding for 14 days shouldn't be more than 2000 MYR, depending on your taste/choice. At least that was the amount the person I picked up on Saturday came in with.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Truth234:

$1500 is enough, that is about 6,045.27 MYR, your hotel and feeding for 14 days shouldn't be more than 2000 MYR, depending on your taste/choice. At least that was the amount the person I picked up on Saturday came in with.
What about for someone going to study?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2016
Jayne2014:

What about for someone going to study?

For students, they just need their upkeep and school fees, if they've not paid, but they don't ask students to declare since schools usually pick them up.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by northvietnam(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Truth234:

On saturday, baba, abeg can we go over board.

Abegi......

Just sent U a pm....

There r some confidential things i will want to discuss with u....

Just Discussion thats all No favours, just confidential tinx i cant post here....
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by mosco88: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2016
morning how wasvur wkd , please i have submit all requirement of travel to Malaysia to Malaysia embassy since last year september yet they are yet to approve grant visa since,please they normal complain that the order come from ministry of foreign affairs pls is true?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by allhavesinned: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2016
mosco88:
morning how wasvur wkd , please i have submit all requirement of travel to Malaysia to Malaysia embassy since last year september yet they are yet to approve grant visa since,please they normal complain that the order come from ministry of foreign affairs pls is true?

You submitted the Application yourself or through an agent

what kind of Visa are you applying for?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by basingstoke: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sir,
please how can a doctor get a job in malasysia
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by allhavesinned: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
basingstoke:
Sir,
please how can a doctor get a job in malasysia

Go through Job search engines in Malaysia and apply, especially monster.com.my and other websites. Try also Singapore, I think u have more chance in Singapore
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by basingstoke: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
allhavesinned:

Go through Job search engines in Malaysia and apply, especially monster.com.my and other websites. Try also Singapore, I think u have more chance in Singapore
thank you sir
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by basingstoke: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
allhavesinned:

Please sir, why do you think i have more chances in Singapore. please sir do u still know any link to saudi arabia/uae for doctors. thank you sir
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Josh121(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
allhavesinned: I need an advice for someone please , he is going to study as his visa . The question is does he need to pay school fee at head and if he does that will the disturb for BTA at point of entry ?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by allhavesinned: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Josh121:
allhavesinned: I need an advice for someone please , he is going to study as his visa . The question is does he need to pay school fee at head and if he does that will the disturb for BTA at point of entry ?

Is the person in question with a Student Visa and if yes, he/she will pay her tuition fee at the Point of Entry and extra PTA is for upkeep
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Josh121(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
allhavesinned:

Is the person in question with a Student Visa and if yes, he/she will pay her tuition fee at the Point of Entry and extra PTA is for upkeep

Yes he is with student visa , wanted to ask if Friend to pay the school fees while he will pay him in Nigeria , since MYR is had to get here in Lagos and going with dollars wil be extra bill
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by allhavesinned: 7:21am On Apr 03, 2016
Josh121:

Yes he is with student visa , wanted to ask if Friend to pay the school fees while he will pay him in Nigeria , since MYR is had to get here in Lagos and going with dollars wil be extra bill

OK that will be better if ur friend can pay on ur behalf. After paying tell him to scan and send the receipt to you and also confirm from the school

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Truth234:

For students, they just need their upkeep and school fees, if they've not paid, but they don't ask students to declare since schools usually pick them up.
Pls I got an admission offer from UPM. Now It's time for. VDR. Processing, my question is about the. Medical Examination, Pls can I do my medicals in any hospital, or there some particular hospital designated for vdr processing like canada,
Your response will be highly appreciated
Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by ace101: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hello. Can i get a malaysia visit visa from their embassey in lagos or only abuja? Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2016
barleeh:

Pls I got an admission offer from UPM. Now It's time for. VDR. Processing, my question is about the. Medical Examination, Pls can I do my medicals in any hospital, or there some particular hospital designated for vdr processing like canada,
Your response will be highly appreciated
Thanks

I think any good hospital will do just fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.