Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character? (1741 Views)

Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / Can You Determine The Gender Of Your Child Before Conceiving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character? by rebella(f): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dre11, so you're saying you can date someone via skype without actually meeting the person. Call me old fashioned but its cray cray. I can't date someone without actually touching the person. For me, I feel. Its okay if you maintain a relationship via skype and other means after dating the person closely, but to start a relationship on skype na...
Re: Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
dre11:

shockedshockedshocked
NO for me.........
I have to feel her, touch her, see how she react to words, see the smile etc

the online word is full of deceit, so why can't i take it to the real world of seeing that person in personal
this is serious oo

What do you mean by feel her, touch her? You mean you want to feel and touch her emotionally, abi?
Re: Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character? by dre11(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
rebella: Dre11, so you're saying you can date someone via skype without actually meeting the person. Call me old fashioned but its cray cray. I can't date someone without actually touching the person. For me, I feel. Its okay if you maintain a relationship via skype and other means after dating the person closely, but to start a relationship on skype na...

not all dates leads to marriage.....
So before going far...... we gats to meet
thats what i said in mah first post here

dre11:
shockedshockedshocked
NO for me.........
I have to feel her, touch her, see how she react to words, see the smile etc
the online word is full of deceit, so why can't i take it to the real world of seeing that person in personal
this is serious oo

so, skype is the steping stone if the distance is soooo much
Re: Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character? by dre11(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
smurfy:

What do you mean by feel her, touch her? You mean you want to feel and touch her emotionally, abi?

stop reading to much meaning to those letters...
Just take it at its surface......
Re: Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
smurfy:

This may not be totally true. We reveal a bit of our character everywhere we go, whether it's online or offline. A bit here and and a bit there. They all count for something you know.

Yes you are correct
Re: Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
dre11:

stop reading to much meaning to those letters...
Just take it at its surface......

Okay o. Don't read too much meaning mode ACTIVATED cheesy
Re: Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character? by rebella(f): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
dre11:

not all dates leads to marriage.....
So before going far...... we gats to meet
thats what i said in mah first post here

so, skype is the steping stone if the distance is soooo much
ok cool! I get you, I initially thought you meant being in a relationship with someone you haven't met before shocked
Re: Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character? by dre11(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
rebella:
ok cool! I get you, I initially thought you meant being in a relationship with someone you haven't met before shocked

good that u now understand me

i guess we are on thesame page here Miss/Mrs old fashiongringrin
Re: Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
smurfy:

Okay o. Don't read too much meaning mode ACTIVATED cheesy

my bro is in love abi...??

all zz wel.
Re: Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
benbuks:

my bro is in love abi...??

all zz wel.

No o. It has nothing to do with me. smiley
Re: Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
smurfy:

smurfy:

smurfy:

ok bruv.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband / Should Abortion Be Murder / Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.