Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,878 members, 7,798,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Should I Still Wait For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Wait For Her (1392 Views)

I Can Still Wait-Eketi Edima Ette / Should I Still Wait For An Answer / Should I Still Wait For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Wait For Her by viqueta(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2014
Hi guys, happy new yr. I met this gal last yr September and we started dating, it was like d best thing eva. by then we were still prospective batch c corp members .during Nov when we got to camp, she changed; no longer calling or texting me unlike before. I was bothered and after so much pressure she opened up and said she's confused that she's having feelings for a Muslim guy. the bottom line now is that, she said she's not going to date d guy and she's never going to break up with me but she needs a break just so she can clear her head. so am asking fellow nairalanders, should I still wait for her? cos I really love her
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by IamDejman(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Move on bro...She has definitely lost interest in u.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by ifex370(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
IamDejman: Move on bro...She has definitely lost interest in u.
beta start playing other girls... shez nt coming bk...

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
In her state of confusion,capital on that,make yourself desirable. Her confusion is to your favour,if she aint in you,she won't be confused about the other guy.
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by Bigcake: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
Guy move on, dat girl is not interested in u again. The only way she can trip for u is wen u r able to write her off, dis will be posible by u dating a lady far more sophisticated than her. Suddenly she will get jealous and tink of coming back.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by zeekz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
u just wrote here dat she says she is never going to break up with u all she needs is a break den dude give her a break and if after a month she hasn't "cleared her head" den u sit her down and ask her to make a decision either she stays wit u or u guys go ur separate ways.
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by viqueta(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Yomieluv: In her state of confusion,capital on that,make yourself desirable. Her confusion is to your favour,if she aint in you,she won't be confused about the other guy.
tnx bro for ur contribution. please how do I make myself desirable to her??
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
viqueta: Hi guys, happy new yr. I met this gal last yr September and we started dating, it was like d best thing eva. by then we were still prospective batch c corp members .during Nov when we got to camp, she changed; no longer calling or texting me unlike before. I was bothered and after so much pressure she opened up and said she's confused that she's having feelings for a Muslim guy. the bottom line now is that, she said she's not going to date d guy and she's never going to break up with me but she needs a break just so she can clear her head. so am asking fellow nairalanders, should I still wait for her? cos I really love her

Yes you can wait for her but wahts your time limit? In the mean time upgrade your self esteem confidence is very attractive and will make you more desirable to her.
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
viqueta: tnx bro for ur contribution. please how do I make myself desirable to her??
let her see more of you,give her a shoulder to lean,call her more,do things she likes,and bombard her with emotions.she will fall for you like a pack of card.
Ladies are tripped by what they hear.
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by ifex370(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see

.follow dis thread from page 0.... u'l never have girl issues till you die
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by viqueta(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
andromida:

Yes you can wait for her but wahts your time limit? In the mean time upgrade your self esteem confidence is very attractive and will make you more desirable to her.
do u think she's acting the way she is cos I lack self esteem??
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by nelklyn(m): 12:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Yomieluv: In her state of confusion,capital on that,make yourself desirable. Her confusion is to your favour,if she aint in you,she won't be confused about the other guy.
Who says she's confused...she might have just bought herself enough time to compare which one of the guys she's going to pick. She's probably going to spend quality time with the muslim guy to find out if he fits as a replacement while you will be thinking she's taking time to clear her head. My advice move on because if she's into you there won't be another guy

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2014
nelklyn:
Who says she's confused...she might have just bought herself enough time to compare which one of the guys she's going to pick. She's probably going to spend quality time with the muslim guy to find out if he fits as a replacement while you will be thinking she's taking time to clear her head. My advice move on because if she's into you there won't be another guy
if she truly care about the muslim guy,she wont be in a state of dilema at all.guys can talk a lady out of her current relationship,it takes using the weakness of the other guy to your advantage.
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2014
viqueta: do u think she's acting the way she is cos I lack self esteem??

Could be your self esteem, could be anything. I don't know her all i know is we women find confidence very attractive in a man and men with confidence are happier and easier to be with note i didnt say cockiness or arrogance just good old confidence. I can assure you when your self esteem is very high you may not even want her again.

Since you want to wait for her why not become a better man in the interim. The kind of man women cannot afford to leave and a healthy self esteem will do the job for you. Find yourself, know yourself.
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by COvo(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2014
She told you she's interested in a muslim guy and she needs a break to clear her head.Leave her alone,she's probably having fun and you're sitting somewhere waiting for her.If you've been a good bf I don't see any reason why she'd want a break to clear her head of what?You or the muslim guy?Try moving on abeg,Girls sef ehn....
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by numericalguy(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2014
OP, why are so particular about the fact that the other guy is a muslim, if you have something against muslims why don't you come out and say it instead.
Smh..
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by viqueta(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
numerical_guy: OP, why are so particular about the fact that the other guy is a muslim, if you have something against muslims why don't you come out and say it instead.
Smh..
I don't and will never have anything against Muslims. she told me that she can never date a Muslim guy
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her by cyberwhiz: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Be Scared Or Not? / I Think Am Getting It Wrong!! / She Say She Loves Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.