Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Lamentations Of An Ugly Girl!!! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lamentations Of An Ugly Girl!!! (4946 Views)

Lamentations About My Obnoxious Neighbor / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. [a Campus Based Story] / How Will The Beautiful Ones Remain Unborn While The Ugly Ones Refuse To Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamentations Of An Ugly Girl!!! by fattbabakay(m): 2:15am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Lamentations Of An Ugly Girl!!! by Nmeri17: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Lamentations Of An Ugly Girl!!! by EduRegard: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nmeri17:
unable to DL. Can u PM me a copy please??
Can you kindly tell why you are unable to download so we can fix it? Thanks. Here is the link thoug >>> http://www.eduregard.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Lamentations-Of-An-Ugly-Girl-EduRegard.pdf?bf26ce
Re: Lamentations Of An Ugly Girl!!! by Nmeri17: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
EduRegard:
Can you kindly tell why you are unable to download so we can fix it? Thanks. Here is the link thoug >>> http://www.eduregard.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Lamentations-Of-An-Ugly-Girl-EduRegard.pdf?bf26ce
it requires I ist share the page before the DL button shows up. did that but nothing came up. this link you sent now works tho
thanks
Re: Lamentations Of An Ugly Girl!!! by fattbabakay(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nmeri17:
it requires I ist share the page before the DL button shows up. did that but nothing came up.
thanks
Sorry for that.
Re: Lamentations Of An Ugly Girl!!! by Nmeri17: 2:11am On Mar 24, 2016
EduRegard:
DAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNN BROOO!!!! YOU'RE A FUCCKKING LEGEND!!! grin grin grin

I finally read your book this night after almost a year of you sharing it and tbh I can't find befitting superlatives. Hard to believe you're a guy (to know that much about chics). And the Yoruba was tight fam! cheesy cheesy you're the shiiit brooo!

I was actually midnight snacking while reading it and didn't see Kome's death coming. I was so engrossed I nearly lost appetite. sad But the story is just fantastic. Thumbs up man
Re: Lamentations Of An Ugly Girl!!! by EduRegard: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nmeri17:
DAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNN BROOO!!!! YOU'RE A FUCCKKING LEGEND!!! grin grin grin

I finally read your book this night after almost a year of you sharing it and tbh I can't find befitting superlatives. Hard to believe you're a guy (to know that much about chics). And the Yoruba was tight fam! cheesy cheesy you're the shiiit brooo!

I was actually midnight snacking while reading it and didn't see Kome's death coming. I was so engrossed I nearly lost appetite. sad But the story is just fantastic. Thumbs up man
lol...Thanks bruv, one love! U might also wanna see My Diary As A Fresher

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of An Ugly Girl!!! by Nmeri17: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2016
EduRegard:
lol...Thanks bruv, one love! U might also wanna see My Diary As A Fresher
I don already mail that ugly girl story give all my close friends and relatives. By Monday I go go NIPOST post am give my mama and our pipo for village smiley

Why isn't the fresher ish on PDF so I can read later? Abi it's not complete yet? In that case, compile it once you're through and send it my way. So that your blezzing wu be increazing in ervun wink

I'm confused tho: Is Kayode and Eduregard the same person I thought Kayode is the site developer/publicist while Chinedu is the client/author. Abi you're posting on the same thread with your alternate monickers? undecided
Re: Lamentations Of An Ugly Girl!!! by EduRegard: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2016
Nmeri17:
I don already mail that ugly girl story give all my close friends and relatives. By Monday I go go NIPOST post am give my mama and our pipo for village smiley

Why isn't the fresher ish on PDF so I can read later? Abi it's not complete yet? In that case, compile it once you're through and send it my way. So that your blezzing wu be increazing in ervun wink

I'm confused tho: Is Kayode and Eduregard the same person I thought Kayode is the site developer/publicist while Chinedu is the client/author. Abi you're posting on the same thread with your alternate monickers? undecided
Ts d same person jawe...meanwhile d diary is also in pdf but not yet complete...thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ted Dekker: Best Christian Fiction Writer Or No? / The Lust Sex / Daughters Of Arabia By Jean Sasson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.