Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

NDDC Bursary For Niger Delta Youths. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NDDC Bursary For Niger Delta Youths. (1797 Views)

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / Over 2000 Niger Delta Youths In Universities Abroad On Amnesty Scholarship / Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDDC Bursary For Niger Delta Youths. by IamNanas(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
I just got this info from a bbm contact of mine and I went to the bank and confirmed its authenticity.

"NDDC is given out 100k as bursary to all niger delta youth. All you need to do is use 1k to open the account @ sterling bank,amarata,Yenagoa. Documents required are local government identification and one passport."

This info is false.

Re: NDDC Bursary For Niger Delta Youths. by luvility(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
I'm in lagos, can I go to sterling bank here, n wat acct will I pay too
Re: NDDC Bursary For Niger Delta Youths. by IamNanas(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
luvility: I'm in lagos, can I go to sterling bank here, n wat acct will I pay too
I have no idea, so far its only bayelsans that seem to know about it. And its just one out two sterling bank branches in Yenagoa that's carrying out the operation.
Re: NDDC Bursary For Niger Delta Youths. by psucc(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pls put the info aright. Do you mean once you open the account, you get paid? Doubting . . . There should be strings attached.
Re: NDDC Bursary For Niger Delta Youths. by IamNanas(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
psucc: Pls put the info aright. Do you mean once you open the account, you get paid? Doubting . . . There should be strings attached.
I posted the information the Wey I was sent.That's all I could get.
Re: NDDC Bursary For Niger Delta Youths. by fabolakers(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Iam_Nanas: I just got this info from a bbm contact of mine and I went to the bank and confirmed its authenticity.

NDDC is given out 100k as bursary to all niger delta youth. All you need to do is use 1k to open the account @ sterling bank,amarata,Yenagoa. Documents required are local government identification and one passport.

Which means it can only be done in Yenegoa or what? Have you been able to do yours in Lagos?
Re: NDDC Bursary For Niger Delta Youths. by IamNanas(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
I live in Yenagoa, so I don't know about other states.
Re: NDDC Bursary For Niger Delta Youths. by sirjojoet: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
when is the deadline for the NDDC Bursary for Niger Delta youths?
Re: NDDC Bursary For Niger Delta Youths. by Krizzkutz(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nanas ah heard it too, buh am i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ edo for xmas, will b coming bakk ta baylsa on sunday tho
Re: NDDC Bursary For Niger Delta Youths. by IamNanas(m): 5:56am On Jan 03, 2014
Friday is the last day .

(1) (Reply)

See How Mother Forced Her Daughter, 11, To Have Sex With Her Father For Money / Us Visa Refusal / Pre-owned Pianos For Sale 08164890938

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.