Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Butt Hurt - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Butt Hurt (11603 Views)

Unyime-ivy King’s Burning Hurt Set For Public Presentation / UNYIME-IVY KING – “burning Hurt” Akwa Ibom’s Bestfemale Literary Fiction Writer / The Things Which Hurt, Instruct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Butt Hurt by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
"Ouch!" I yelped as soon as my rear made contact with the seat.

"What's the problem?" Sola, our Branch Manager asked, peering over her headmistress glasses at me where I sat, desperately trying not to rub my stinging behind.

"Nothing", I replied, through teeth clenched so tight, light couldn't escape. "I think a nail just poked me in the......y'know....."

There were quite a few possibilities as to what she should know but when she cast a glance in the general direction of my crotch, I realized she had picked exactly the wrong thing.

"No...." I stuttered. "Not....."

She kept on peering at me for five more seconds as if expecting me to suddenly break down and confess before returning to the sheaf of papers before her. I felt sexually molested.

"The quarterly board meeting is holding this month, as you already know. As the most successful branch for this quarter, we will have to send a representative to present our quarterly report to the board. As our Agent Of The Month for last month, you have the honour of presenting the report to the board."

Now, while I'm sure my brain isn't running on two short planks and a stone on a piece of thread, it took me nearly a full minute before what she said made it's way to my consciousness.

Mainly because it was still processing the pain coming from my, er, posterior region.

What?!!!!! I yelled in my head.

"What?" My lips echoed, completely of their own will.

"You heard me," Sola snapped. "I won't be attending as I have an important meeting with a potential client. Since we are the closest branch to head office, I suggest you take an okada to beat any traffic.

I winced at the mention of the word okada. I had taken one this morning when running late to work and promptly regretted it. The Okada man decided to take the most circuitous route with as many potholes as the pimples on Sola's face. By the time I got to work, I realized I would have been earlier if I had walked.

But being late wasn't my problem with the okada idea.

I squirmed in my seat and sat on it again. This time I screamed like a woman undergoing deliverance.

"What is it?" Sola yelled.

"Nothing!" I threw back instantly in a voice barely louder than a whisper and panting lightly.

"See, whatever your problem is, don't go and embarass this branch at the board meeting."

I nodded painfully.

She peered over her glasses again at me, apparently trying to figure out if I was either high or exhibiting early signs of the onset of madness. At the end, having decided it was neither, she waved me out of her office.

"Better set out now so you can get there on time. Before I get another report that my staff are fond of being tardy."

I packed the stack of papers that was our branch quarterly report and waddled to my office where I deposited the papers on the table and was about to settle into my seat when a trumpet went off in my head and I changed my mind, grabbed the papers and fled.

By the time I got to the head office, tears were running down the sides of my face to the point that the okada man decided I was a frustrated job seeker and asked me not to pay out of pity. I wiped my tears and waddled into the office where, apparently, I was being expected.

"The chairman of the board is yet to arrive," the front desk receptionist informed me. "You made good time".

I nodded quietly and headed off in the direction of the elevators.

"Mr Segun!" She called from behind me. "The elevators are under maintenance. You'll have to take the stairs."

The board meeting always held at the top floor.

Which also happened to be the twentieth storey.

I sniffed back a tear and headed for the stairs instead.

By the time I got to the meeting room, I was ready to throw myself off a balcony. I made my way to my allocated seat, a position of honour, two seats down from where the chairman of the board would sit. I instantly began to wish I hadn't been staff of the month.

It was one of those modern chairs with a wooden seat. I gingerly sat down and winced as my rump made contact with the hard wood.

At which point the chairman's Secretary walked in to inform us that that the meeting would be held at the office conference room instead.

Which was on the second storey.

"Mr Segun, is there any problem" the regional manager asked on spotting the new cascade of tears down my face.

"No!" I replied instantly, like he had just accused me of raping his wife. "I'm fine. Just have something in my eyes, that's all."

He looked at me for a few seconds before saying "well, let's get going then."

I gingerly got up from my seat and made my way to the door. I was only a few paces away from the door when I tripped.

Fell.

And sat heavily on the boil on my butt.

20 Likes

Re: Butt Hurt by whitemosquito(f): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nyama!!! Eeeeeeew!!! Extra Gross!!
Re: Butt Hurt by ITbomb(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mosquito again?
Re: Butt Hurt by SugaryBelle(f): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lol
Re: Butt Hurt by Vivly(f): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lol. Butt boil.

1 Like

Re: Butt Hurt by LordReed(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dirty man, didn't wash his pant/boxers! LoL! grin grin grin
Re: Butt Hurt by iheanyi4u(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
hehehe * dials 911; man down*

2 Likes

Re: Butt Hurt by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
That's gonna hurt

1 Like

Re: Butt Hurt by whitemosquito(f): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
ITbomb: Mosquito again?
??
Re: Butt Hurt by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
teeheehee.....hope didn't gross you guys out too much!
Re: Butt Hurt by adebayo201: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mynd_44: That's gonna hurt
I guess the thing never do u bfr especially that of the armpit!
u go turn to person wey dey dance one hand up! cheesy
Re: Butt Hurt by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dayyyyuuum!!!!! pain of life!!!!
Re: Butt Hurt by KillMoves: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Intense
Re: Butt Hurt by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Eeyah...sorry....you should ave rubbed palm oil in the boil before leaving for work..lol...just kidding...CLICK LIKE, for me jor

1 Like

Re: Butt Hurt by mazizitonene(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lmao!....employee boil of the monthgrin....so what happened next cheesy
Re: Butt Hurt by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lmao. Butt hurt indeed, you could have worn pampers.
Re: Butt Hurt by Eneze1(f): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
OMG that thing hurt like ................
Re: Butt Hurt by Dannylux: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bookmarked.
Re: Butt Hurt by adezjamz(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
This time around he's gonna make a baby cry in 3D

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Butt Hurt by dharamanil(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Funny
Re: Butt Hurt by Shedysworld(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thought this was going to be a full story. Anyways funny.
Re: Butt Hurt by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
Well d tin go don burst na, lucky u

1 Like

Re: Butt Hurt by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Wait... Sooo this long story is about a boil

Is there also going to be a feature film titled BUTT HURT the story of the boil?
Re: Butt Hurt by experimentist: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
cry I'll b bark soon
Re: Butt Hurt by faitheverest(f): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
I hate it
Re: Butt Hurt by isaacosas01(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Butt Hurt by clemmonce(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
adebayo201:
I guess the thing never do u bfr especially that of the armpit!
u go turn to person wey dey dance one hand up! cheesy
if you have experienced it before you must be dirty. These are the causes of things likes this. 1. wearing a dirty boxer or pant for days. 2. deficating without properly washing yourself. 3. In the case of the armpit dirtyness is also one of the causes another one is using a fake rollon.
Re: Butt Hurt by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
senbonzakura_kageyoshi means: VIBRANT DISPLAY of 1000 cherry blosoms. @OP ur name iz cool.
Re: Butt Hurt by Pretyangel25(f): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Eyah, that really hurt
Re: Butt Hurt by ibkonekt(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lol gud one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assignment: How He Spent His Christmas Holiday / How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? / Three Finalists Emerge For 2021 NLNG Literature Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.