Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos (2157 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat Well Ensuit For Rent At The Island Alpha Beach Area / Newly Renovated Two Bedroom Flat Ensuit For Rent At Orile Iganmu Lagos / Newly Renovated Two Bedroom Flat Ensuit For Rent In A Conducive Environment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Another two bedroom flat is available for rent at Aguda- Surulere lagos at 350k p/a at 2years with A&C 150k.
The flat is situated in a conducive and peaceful environment perfect for young couples with 2 or 3 kids
call 08124461809 for more info and physical inspection.
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
friendly environment.
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2014
still available for rent, call (08124461809) now for physical inspection and confirmation before payment.
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
still available for rent
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
Serious callers only for inspection.
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2014
Don't delay, call now.
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 1:32am On Jan 05, 2014
"We only show you where We ourselves can live in "
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by slimyem: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2014
So in short,total package is N850,000?
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 5:30am On Jan 06, 2014
slimyem: So in short,total package is N850,000?
capital YES
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Running water and all floor are well tiled are also the advantages of this two bed flat available for rent in Aguda Surulere Lagos.
Call 08124461809 for physical inspection.
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 5:38am On Jan 07, 2014
good morning, still available
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
call for physical inspection.
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hello,

I need a good 2 B/R flat in Surulere, Yaba, Ilupeju or Gbagada. Budget is 500k (Preferably 1 year rent option).

Both rooms ensuite and in a good neighbourhood.

You can reach me at timmiezone@yahoo.co.uk or 08023506441.

I await your response.

Thanks.
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
Weird_Me: Hello,
I need a good 2 B/R flat in Surulere, Yaba, Ilupeju or Gbagada. Budget is 500k (Preferably 1 year rent option).
Both rooms ensuite and in a good neighbourhood.
You can reach me at timmiezone@yahoo.co.uk or 08023506441.
I await your response.
Thanks.
I'll get back to you.
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by Milito: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
mr folu: Running water and all floor are well tiled are also the advantages of this two bed flat available for rent in Aguda Surulere Lagos.
Call 08124461809 for physical inspection.

Is there parking space? Does any of the rooms hv wardrobe?
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Milito:

Is there parking space? Does any of the rooms hv wardrobe?
Yes it has parking space but the rooms does not have wardrobe, the tenant will have to construct that to his or her taste.
thanks.
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by Milito: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Is it still available?
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by slimyem: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
mr folu:
Yes it has parking space but the rooms does not have wardrobe, the tenant will have to construct that to his or her taste.
thanks.
Mr folu, You are an unserious guy/ agent.
I had someone call two days ago,you directed her to someone else.
The person you directed us to said to come for inspection by 5 p.m
By 5p.m ,he was called. The same person said it was too late that we should call back the next morning which was yesterday morning, we called and he said the place was already taken.
We went on to call as a new customer and the same place was described to be available.
...and here you are again saying its still available. What are you up to? Are you sure you are not a scammer?
If you are not serious,please close this damned thread and stop wasting people's precious time.
Its pissing!!!
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sorry for any disappointment, but we can not collect money for an apartment that has been paid for by another person mind you. The information was correct at that point in time. Another one is available I will call your number.
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by slimyem: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
mr folu: Sorry for any disappointment, but we can not collect money for an apartment that has been paid for by another person mind you. The information was correct at that point in time. Another one is available I will call your number.
another one?
At the same price,location and conditions?
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
slimyem: another one?
At the same price,location and conditions?
Yes at this point in time.
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by slimyem: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
mr folu:
Yes at this point in time.
still expecting the call.
Are you sure you have d number to call?
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by Milito: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
slimyem: Mr folu, You are an unserious guy/ agent.
I had someone call two days ago,you directed her to someone else.
The person you directed us to said to come for inspection by 5 p.m
By 5p.m ,he was called. The same person said it was too late that we should call back the next morning which was yesterday morning, we called and he said the place was already taken.
We went on to call as a new customer and the same place was described to be available.
...and here you are again saying its still available. What are you up to? Are you sure you are not a scammer?
If you are not serious,please close this damned thread and stop wasting people's precious time.
Its pissing!!!

I just wanted to check him out wt tht question. I also called him yesterday & he informed me tht the place was no longer available (he sounded sincere though).

Mr Folu ur answer to my question about parking space (which is actually a test) is a little disappointing.

You told me tht yest u'll come and state it here tht it has been taken.

That was d answer I expected! "tht d place has been taken".

Mr Folu recall I also asked u if any other one is available at tht range & u replied wt a categorical 'NO', but tht u'll keep in touch if something comes up.

If a new one comes up, u re supposed to state it here tht the earlier one has been taken, u then tell us "tht a new one is now available wt so and so features".
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by slimyem: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Milito:

I just wanted to check him out wt tht question. I also called him yesterday & he informed me tht the place was no longer available (he sounded sincere though).

Mr Folu ur answer to my question about parking space (which is actually a test) is a little disappointing.

You told me tht yest u'll come and state it here tht it has been taken.

That was d answer I expected! "tht d place has been taken".

Mr Folu recall I also asked u if any other one is available at tht range & u replied wt a categorical 'NO', but tht u'll keep in touch if something comes up.

If a new one comes up, u re supposed to state it here tht the earlier one has been taken, u then tell us "tht a new one is now available wt so and so features".
I expected the same thing but I didn't have the time nor the strength to argue when I made my post.
So far,he appears inconsistent and insincere in his dealings. He is getting one last call from me and I'd be back to post the result.
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2014
slimyem: I expected the same thing but I didn't have the time nor the strength to argue when I made my post.
So far,he appears inconsistent and insincere in his dealings. He is getting one last call from me and I'd be back to post the result.
Good morning, first of all I appreciate your comments on my thread but I like to make it clear that getting a house in an area like Aguda one has to fast and very careful so that you don't fall into the wrong hands. Personally I cherish my name and integrity in my is middle name, The demand in that area is very high, one minute it is available the next hour is no more available. That is the very reason why I don't charge agent fees from clients so that it doesn't look like you're taking them for a ride , if I look inconsistent it is because I want to be truthful at all times. But nevertheless I will go extra mile to get you your desired apartment because I know you will always come back to comment on my thread whether good or bad and this is will keep me on my toes.
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by slimyem: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2014
mr folu:
Good morning, first of all I appreciate your comments on my thread but I like to make it clear that getting a house in an area like Aguda one has to fast and very careful so that you don't fall into the wrong hands. Personally I cherish my name and integrity in my is middle name, The demand in that area is very high, one minute it is available the next hour is no more available. That is the very reason why I don't charge agent fees from clients so that it doesn't look like you're taking them for a ride , if I look inconsistent it is because I want to be truthful at all times. But nevertheless I will go extra mile to get you your desired apartment because I know you will always come back to comment on my thread whether good or bad and this is will keep me on my toes.
Thank you for coming back to clear issues. But really what you put out on this thread is different from what you give outside here.
I asked yesterday if the new apartment had the same price and specs,you said yes. Only to know on further contact that its a 3-bedroom @ N500,000 which is above our budget at the moment and different from what you offered on dis thread.
I'm not trying to give you a bad name but its pays to be as open as you can for credibility reasons. I am hoping that you be true to your words as regards getting back to us if another similar apartment with the one in your as your initial post is available. If not...then undecided
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2014
slimyem: Thank you for coming back to clear issues. But really what you put out on this thread is different from what you give outside here.
I asked yesterday if the new apartment had the same price and specs,you said yes. Only to know on further contact that its a 3-bedroom @ N500,000 which is above our budget at the moment and different from what you offered on dis thread.
I'm not trying to give you a bad name but its pays to be as open as you can for credibility reasons. I am hoping that you be true to your words as regards getting back to us if another similar apartment with the one in your as your initial post is available. If not...then undecided
I will definitely get back to you, I like clients that come online to say how their transaction with me went it goes a long way to say if am genuine not and most importantly it keeps me on my toes in doing the right thing. Credibility matters and am very much aware of that. Thanks
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by ossydon(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2015
I need a 2 bedroom flat around barracks, ojuelegba area.. Intending couple. budget is 300k, 350k
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by jayjayfancy(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2015
I need a neat self con around Surulere side . Must be neat and conducive . Urgently needed ASAP . 08034728218 . My Budget is 300
Re: Two Bedrooms Flat Ensuit For Rent At Aguda- Surulere Lagos by mrfolu(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

luxury 3 Bedrooms Flat ( To Let ) Lekki Phase One / The Outrageous Electricity Bill I Got For A Two Bedrooms Flat / Granite And Chippings At Low Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.