Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92133 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
Remorse for what? For what you didn't do?

For my ugly intention..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Impulse80(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
You are still living with your parents and you are lukin for sex? No go do something reasonable with your time.

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by tribeofdavid(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Impulse80: You are still living with your parents and you are lukin for sex? No go do something reasonable with your time.
The thought of sex comes once in a while..You know its inevitable..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by adeoladrg(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Elli-dude:

Yes it is.. And you need to kick it out once it comes.. #TeamVirgins
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by nathandrake(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
adeola_drg:

this baboon nah time waster.......shey ur brain no dey work when you dey tell her u will su*ck all her tintin 4 chat abi oro oponu wo lon so
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
adeola_drg:

Wow!! You one of 'em? TEAMBACHELORFORLIFE#
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
nathandrake: this baboon nah time waster.......shey ur brain no dey work when you dey tell her u will su*ck all her tintin 4 chat abi oro oponu wo lon so
Hmmm..Na wa for you oh..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by nairaman66(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
special_zobo: You deserve to be banned for these sh!tty story u posted

Tales by moon light! I dont think the seminar helped you.. I think your Parents were home all day! grin

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
nairaman66:

Tales by moon light! I dont think the seminar helped you.. I think your Parents were home all day! grin
Lma0..That's not true..Can't help laughing..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Impulse80(m): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Elli-dude:
Here's my advice: Get a mobile phone with at least 3G, buy data bundle, google Bleep movies free download, buy vaseline, whenever the thought comes help yaself! grin Note too much wanking can make u go blind, bald,deaf, etc. THIS IS AN ADVICE TO A BROTHER!

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Impulse80: Here's my advice: Get a mobile phone with at least 3G, buy data bundle, google Bleep movies free download, buy vaseline, whenever the thought comes help yaself! grin Note too much wanking can make u go blind, bald,deaf, etc. THIS IS AN ADVICE TO A BROTHER!
What's the use of the Vaseline?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Impulse80(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Elli-dude:
What's the use of the Vaseline?
Google uses of vaseline!

6 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Impulse80: Google uses of vaseline!
Its just a skin moisturizer..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by andyanders: 6:40am On Jan 03, 2014
Thank God you never did,you would have destroyed your destiny through immoral sex and as a matter of fact, you already stated the type of lady she is and at that point, you needed nobody to tell you that you would have been demonized through that singular mistake.

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Thanks..Its Shitty i regret my decision..But you shouldn't crucify me for my mistake..Anyway i cherish your opinion.

Banned? For an experience i shared which maybe of help to someone?
God loves you guy.

2 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2014
andyanders: Thank God you never did,you would have destroyed your destiny through immoral sex and as a matter of fact, you already stated the type of lady she is and at that point, you needed nobody to tell you that you would have been demonized through that singular mistake.
Well Only God understands what happened..If i had made that move, who knows what would have happened..
Adeniyi A.:

God loves you guy.
Thanks..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2014
It's your personal decision not to have sex. So keep the advice
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adetayo100: It's your personal decision not to have sex. So keep the advice
I surely know that..

Nonetheless, its not regarded for SINGLE DEPENDENT YOUNG GROWING DUDES..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by MrAboki: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Some decisions are made out of Ignorance.. Certainly my case was more than just ignorance peer pressure almost added to my PRESAGED MISTAKE..

I met a lady online some two weeks ago [2yrs older than me] we got along so well..Like we were dating..She's more of a Nymphomaniac..

Knowing about this, i made a sex proposal to her and she accepted..

Seeming so excited, i made plans on how it would happen for its my first time of going to such extent of FOOLISHNESS ..

Since i stay with my parents, i knew their every activity and move as well as their schedules..And the 31st night would be one busy night for them..So we agreed to meet on the 31st night..

Leaving the consequences behind and focusing on the pleasure i got over excited about this adventure..

Behold, i soon came to find myself in a seminar..LUCKILY, THE TOPIC DISCUSSED WAS BASED ON SEX AND SEX ALONE..

Having noted the consequences and why its meant for only SPOUSES, i felt remorseful about my decision..

God willing, that same day [Two days before the day we decided to meet], i read a topic which talked about the dangers of early sex..

Touched by these two TOPICS, i gave up on my proposal to have SEX..

Still curious, i shared this with my friends..Some said there was nothing wrong about it but others DISAGREED STRONGLY AND PROFUSELY..With my own perception of wrong doings, I dropped it totally..

And finally i told her i couldn't do it..She asked why and i explained..

This is a story i shared for it maybe of help to someone who's having a similar thought in mind..

I keep wondering what saved me..

Could it be my conscience or GOD or those topics?
That i don't really know.

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
This dude should be given 20 strokes of cane with sharia koboko on his behind for this. Repent dude.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by mormoni(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
I jst wasted my etisalat mb
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Minor ashawo
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by frodobee: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
special_zobo: You deserve to be banned for these sh!tty story u posted
Nna eh, I just dey wonder na so dis year go bey? So so sex topics everywhere for this virgin year?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Unlucky op,
for people that like investing in housing visit this link for affordable housing in nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/1579196/one-bedroom-terrace-bungalow-source
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by chi4ik(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
I don't know y children ar allowed on Nairaland. A very silly topic.....

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Op you are very right.

You should save your virginity till marriage.

Infact, you can take your virginity to the bank vault for safekeeping....

Also consider purchasing a cast iron pant for use....

2 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by drnoel: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mod am suspecting u. Hpw come this topic made frontpage a second time when people are busy abusing the OP. Mods if u people donĀ“t give us a reply to my questions I will follow seun up on this matter cos I see bias working here
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by druid06(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
What a Fagg!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by omusiliyu(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
You're sexophobia.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
chi4ik: I don't know y children ar allowed on Nairaland. A very silly topic.....
I'm not a kid..

You should get my point!! It's a Mistake!!
I'm telling others to quit it.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by packman: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Some decisions are made out of Ignorance.. Certainly my case was more than just ignorance peer pressure almost added to my PRESAGED MISTAKE..

I met a lady online some two weeks ago [2yrs older than me] we got along so well..Like we were dating..She's more of a Nymphomaniac..

Knowing about this, i made a sex proposal to her and she accepted..

Seeming so excited, i made plans on how it would happen for its my first time of going to such extent of FOOLISHNESS ..

Since i stay with my parents, i knew their every activity and move as well as their schedules..And the 31st night would be one busy night for them..So we agreed to meet on the 31st night..

Leaving the consequences behind and focusing on the pleasure i got over excited about this adventure..

Behold, i soon came to find myself in a seminar..LUCKILY, THE TOPIC DISCUSSED WAS BASED ON SEX AND SEX ALONE..

Having noted the consequences and why its meant for only SPOUSES, i felt remorseful about my decision..

God willing, that same day [Two days before the day we decided to meet], i read a topic which talked about the dangers of early sex..

Touched by these two TOPICS, i gave up on my proposal to have SEX..

Still curious, i shared this with my friends..Some said there was nothing wrong about it but others DISAGREED STRONGLY AND PROFUSELY..With my own perception of wrong doings, I dropped it totally..

And finally i told her i couldn't do it..She asked why and i explained..

This is a story i shared for it maybe of help to someone who's having a similar thought in mind..

I keep wondering what saved me..

Could it be my conscience or GOD or those topics?
That i don't really know.

[size=50pt]I SWEAR [/size]

[size=20pt]IF I WAS A MODERATOR I WOULD BAN THIS GUY

FOR THIS RUBBISH POST

AND IF I WAS A ADMINISTRATOR I WOULD BAN THE SHITTY

MODERATOR THAT BROUGHT THIS POST TO THE FRONT PAGE

ALL THIS MODS SHOULD BETTER RESPECT THEMSELVES OOO

ITS NEW YEAR BETTER CHANGE TO A NEW SYSTEM OOO

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.