Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92152 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
I still don't get the OPs point, how does the topic relate with this shit u jst wrote down? how were you sure that by having that sex you wud av destroyed ur lyf or was the girl a kidnapper, witch or mammy water. Your story has a good begining bt an empty ending. Don't try this rubbish with me nxt time, I don't even kno wat d topic is doing on fp...

6 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Orikinla(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
OP,
Lust destroys.
But love saves.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by pawesome(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
This guy is gay
Hw e take wn destroy urlife?
Seriously speaking some pple need to learn
so those pple dt do Hv sex Hv destroyed their life abi?
sowi to say buh u re a disgrace
n plz go get a diary.dts wia dis R U B B I S H ought to be...N onsence

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
segzy14: Unlucky op,
for people that like investing in housing visit this link for affordable housing in nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/1579196/one-bedroom-terrace-bungalow-source
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
I can't make sense of this, ordinary lashing or is there something I missed?

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
GOD IS WATCHING EVERYONE OF US.

Op God will continue to guide you.
Please understand that the moral decadence nowadays is so alarming and that is why you are getting those comments.

Funningly, you never know, your destiny could have ended by that act. Its possible. Look at Josephs story too.

It is well with you bro. ***Hugs***
Keep it up.

5 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by uniben101(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls nairaland ow did this make front page, this is a new year for God sake.....
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Stop telling people about your virginity,they don't care and they won't help you achieve your goal of keeping it. They"ll make sure you fall and experience the problems they're experiencing after sex and they don't want to hear you. Last warning.. U want to keep it? Stop showing your innocent angelic side and stop telling. People. Its not cute,you will only get cheated and decieved. Learn to keep it to yourself

3 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by xynerise: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Op, you did the right thing. Don't mind these perverts on NL. You may enjoy the preliminary stage but when it gets to where you expect something good, that is where it chokes you.

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Newkidoo:
OK oo. what is the lesson here!
Are you telling us not to have sex at all?
OR
Are you telling us not to have sex with someone we met online?
OR
Are you telling us not to have sex with an older female?
OR
What exactly?

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Deiok(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
OP need correct slap. What is this sh*t doing on front page?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by dammytosh: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ Ops,

You missed. Sex Starved older Aunties are crazy after a long break. Please send me her no.

#Looks around before Madam sees my laptop. Runnnnssssss. shocked shocked shocked
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Timijo(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
stinggy: OP were u two chattin on bbm? Gimme her pin, was it whatsapp? Gimme her no, fcbk chat? Gimme her id...
One man's fud is anoda man's poison
You go sleep with ogbanje one day.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by slimyem: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Opening this thread,I thought I was going to read about someone who had a lot of sex and almost died.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by dastudent(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
The only consequence I know when it comes to sex with a stranger are unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.

never allow a stranger give you a bj except with condoms on.

don't do dry fu... without protection

always use a coondom.

op that moral code you are preaching na for religious people .
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by DocAdray(f): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
This story enhhh...
Sha, thank God for you o.p.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by AwesomeDaniel(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Lma0..That's not true..Can't help laughing..
You sound gayy..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Afrok(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Op d fear is always there bcoz U never try am b4, come to think of it U wan break ur virginity with someone U met online even 2 years older than U? Abeg fear no go gree U. Start with those girls around U or get a gf b4 graduating to online babes. Well I get ur point, hold on to wot U belief if U can, oneluv...

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Drake kinda guy...Smh
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by ichommy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
undecided
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by omowunmiw(f): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Rubbish
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Prodigalson1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Op u nid help. Nw I dey feel say u 4 really fucck dat grl. guy u necessarily nid a fucck in ur life.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by jendor123: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Somehow God knows hw to protect his own vessel. U r created 4 a purpose, so dont mess up wit dt c u belif. I belif dis 2 nd there is a grp on facebk dt i belong dt u can dis 4da wit GOD'S OWN LOVE FAMILY(GOLF)
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by donvickk: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
broda don't mind dem u made d bes decision ooooo.hw ar wich u did it who knws wher u wud hv been nw. Always folow ur conscience.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Aphrodite4(f): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: I dont get why the OP is so fluttered.
U n me both.. Anywz I guess more supernatural forces myt hv been at work keeping him safe.. I hope he ddnt tk his frustrations out on d petroleum jelly aftwds.. Lol..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by robosky02(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
hello this is good op
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by ludot(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
NairaLanders please give this guy a standing ovation! Wow..., the first guy to say NO to sex in the history of humanity. Amazing! OP, when I grow up, I want to be like you.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by VirginFinder: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
@OP
Thank God for you.
I've been in your shoes a couple of times and escaped to the glory of God...
Once in a while, I wish I did but today I am grateful I never did...
May God help you remain chaste till marriage.
God bless you.

Most of those abusing you on this thread are still virgins or experienced mastturrbators.
They were expecting to read another wholly descriptive sexxx tale but were disappointed.

Don't let them frustrate you.

Peace!!

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by chucky234(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
wasted MB
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by bigtt76(f): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cheap attention getter using se.x as the vehicle on NL. Said it earlier ...too much fu@ck business on NL and FP thesedays ...no gooda makes NL more of a po.rn zone than National forum. undecided
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Jodesky(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
The OP developed stage fright and was now attempting to justify it by some sanctimonious tales by moonlight.
Utter waste of space. He shd just grow up and stop being a story teller.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by qtx(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Some decisions are made out of Ignorance.. Certainly my case was more than just ignorance peer pressure almost added to my PRESAGED MISTAKE..

I met a lady online some two weeks ago [2yrs older than me] we got along so well..Like we were dating..She's more of a Nymphomaniac..

Knowing about this, i made a sex proposal to her and she accepted..

Seeming so excited, i made plans on how it would happen for its my first time of going to such extent of FOOLISHNESS ..

Since i stay with my parents, i knew their every activity and move as well as their schedules..And the 31st night would be one busy night for them..So we agreed to meet on the 31st night..

Leaving the consequences behind and focusing on the pleasure i got over excited about this adventure..

Behold, i soon came to find myself in a seminar..LUCKILY, THE TOPIC DISCUSSED WAS BASED ON SEX AND SEX ALONE..

Having noted the consequences and why its meant for only SPOUSES, i felt remorseful about my decision..

God willing, that same day [Two days before the day we decided to meet], i read a topic which talked about the dangers of early sex..

Touched by these two TOPICS, i gave up on my proposal to have SEX..

Still curious, i shared this with my friends..Some said there was nothing wrong about it but others DISAGREED STRONGLY AND PROFUSELY..With my own perception of wrong doings, I dropped it totally..

And finally i told her i couldn't do it..She asked why and i explained..

This is a story i shared for it maybe of help to someone who's having a similar thought in mind..

I keep wondering what saved me..

Could it be my conscience or GOD or those topics?
That i don't really know.

my brother , your story is important to young people and even adults. When you escape a temptation to sin, you have every course to share it with people who care to learn.
On who or what saved you, God's grace did. and to avoid further temptations of such,keep away from such social media interactions. who knows the lady in question even have a disease that would have ended your life soon. So look more unto God.
Stay wise, stay safe..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.