Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92132 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Some decisions are made out of Ignorance.. Certainly my case was more than just ignorance peer pressure almost added to my PRESAGED MISTAKE..

I met a lady online some two weeks ago [2yrs older than me] we got along so well..Like we were dating..She's more of a Nymphomaniac..

Knowing about this, i made a sex proposal to her and she accepted..

Seeming so excited, i made plans on how it would happen for its my first time of going to such extent of FOOLISHNESS ..

Since i stay with my parents, i knew their every activity and move as well as their schedules..And the 31st night would be one busy night for them..So we agreed to meet on the 31st night..

Leaving the consequences behind and focusing on the pleasure i got over excited about this adventure..

Behold, i soon came to find myself in a seminar..LUCKILY, THE TOPIC DISCUSSED WAS BASED ON SEX AND SEX ALONE..

Having noted the consequences and why its meant for only SPOUSES, i felt remorseful about my decision..

God willing, that same day [Two days before the day we decided to meet], i read a topic which talked about the dangers of early sex..

Touched by these two TOPICS, i gave up on my proposal to have SEX..

Still curious, i shared this with my friends..Some said there was nothing wrong about it but others DISAGREED STRONGLY AND PROFUSELY..With my own perception of wrong doings, I dropped it totally..

And finally i told her i couldn't do it..She asked why and i explained..

This is a story i shared for it maybe of help to someone who's having a similar thought in mind..

I keep wondering what saved me..

Could it be my conscience or GOD or those topics?
That i don't really know.
PLS O!! STOP INSULTING ME..Here are the lessons i'm proposing for young dependent guys..
1. You loose your worth
2. Virginity and Dignity
3. Lack of concentration in your studies
4. May lead to you becoming a young Dad which probably causes hitches in your marriage tomorrow
5. Contacting STD'S
6. Loss of worth among your loved ones..

Its not for popularity!!

144 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by specialzobo(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
You deserve to be banned for these sh!tty story u posted

350 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
special_zobo: You deserve to be banned for these sh!tty story u posted
Thanks..Its Shitty i regret my decision..But you shouldn't crucify me for my mistake..Anyway i cherish your opinion.

Banned? For an experience i shared which maybe of help to someone?
For those raining insults on me, its pretty unfair..I'm not a kid anymore..You should understand me..Just because you're grown doesn't make you perfect..I prone to mistakes..

Pls quit the insults and understand why i opened this topic..Its simply to inform guys like me with similar motives to THINK TWICE..

Thanks to those who comprehend my submission.
Why are most nigerians so rude in nature?

If you know its worth nothing to you just un-follow the topic and quit insulting me..

Atleast i'm happy we've got mature minded ones..*SMILES*

You guys won't make me feel worthless not for once..THANKS

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Newkidoo(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Seriously wat is this shiit?
Next time u bring a story here, let there be a lesson in it!

12 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by lacreamilips: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
So u wanted 2 end 2013 wit sex? Wats wrong with youths now a days meeting pple online n all dey wan 2 do is bang bang bang, u wan go do babe wey u no no how many pple n places she don carry her tin go. thank God 4 u n say u borrow sense @ d last min.

26 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
I dont get why the OP is so fluttered.

2 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by unmask: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
it is just sex, two bodies gaining pleasure by pump action.....the pleasure is similar to what you feel when as a chelsea fan your team beats a rival or when you beat your friends in a video game......it's just sex and half of the time you do it with Nigerian girls that are conservative you will have the feeling u are sleeping with a stick....so as I said it's just sex....nothing more nothing less

12 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by clemz85(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
one of my female friends will say

"GOOD FOR YOU"

2 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by ebamma(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
hey bro, i'm in need of action tonight, please give me that girl's phone number

35 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Tolux17: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lol
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Onyenna(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
@OP.... ┌П┐(►_◄)┌П┐

2 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by stinggy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
OP were u two chattin on bbm? Gimme her pin, was it whatsapp? Gimme her no, fcbk chat? Gimme her id...
One man's fud is anoda man's poison

10 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ab025(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bros no lie, u no get liver or u weak...stop all those seminar bullshit#

And trust me, b4 2014 ends, u will stil go and hustle that gal's congo...I pray she doesn't giv u sha....we know ur type!!

12 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Polio: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
OP ... you are a DUNCE

12 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by olumaxi(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
Polio: OP ... you are a DUNCE
i thought as much

6 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Gwizatasie: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Choi...why u no chop the kpomo na?...It all good.

3 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Newkidoo: Seriously wat is this shiit?
Next time u bring a story here, let there be a lesson in it!
So there ain't no lessons huh?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Polio: OP ... you are a DUNCE
Appreciated..Typical of Old Nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
stinggy: OP were u two chattin on bbm? Gimme her pin, was it whatsapp? Gimme her no, fcbk chat? Gimme her id...
One man's fud is anoda man's poison
Seriously You should quit that..Its the main reason i shared this experience

2 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ab025: Bros no lie, u no get liver or u weak...stop all those seminar bullshit#

And trust me, b4 2014 ends, u will stil go and hustle that gal's congo...I pray she doesn't giv u sha....we know ur type!!
Nay!! I've quitted that already..She understands
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
ebamma: hey bro, i'm in need of action tonight, please give me that girl's phone number
Funny you..Isn't it time you tie the knot?

5 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Newkidoo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
Elli-dude:
So there ain't no lesson huh?
OK oo. what is the lesson here!
Are you telling us not to have sex at all?
OR
Are you telling us not to have sex with someone we met online?
OR
Are you telling us not to have sex with an older female?
OR
What exactly?

28 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Newkidoo:
OK oo. what is the lesson here!
Are you telling us not to have sex at all?
OR
Are you telling us not to have sex with someone we met online?
OR
Are you telling us not to have sex with an older female?
OR
What exactly?
Telling young dudes like me with same motive to quit sex for now..Considering its consequences..

You know them of course..Or should i state 'em?

3 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Newkidoo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Elli-dude:
Telling young dudes like me with same motive to quit sex for now..Considering its consequences..

You know them of course..Or should i state 'em?
Are you a virgin?

5 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Enegod(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
angry
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Superstar007(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op u fall my hand biq time. Tell us say na fear bn catch u no kum yarn shit. Bt sha itx Good to abstain 4rm s6x
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Newkidoo:
Are you a virgin?
Sure..I think that's why i felt remorse..I wasn't taught that when i was a kid..

2 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nawa o
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Superstar007: Op u fall my hand biq time. Tell us say na fear bn catch u no kum yarn shit. Bt sha itx Good to abstain 4rm s6x
THANK YOUR SIR!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by razzydoo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
E ma wo OP yi sha undecided abeg u fit gimme her pin?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
razzydoo: E ma wo OP yi sha undecided abeg u fit gimme her pin?
I created this topic to help and not encourage such an act..

Understand me pls..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op,write it in ur dairy,cos i don't aw it is our buisness..

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.