Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92129 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
oraclefemi:

so if you had sex that night your destiny would be destroyed? Dude youre eventually going to have sex , sooner or later . Sex only plays a minute role in who youre going to become .
Like i said earlier, it was gonna be unprotected..

You know what's involved..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by nancilicious51: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hey what's up with you guys?? Why hurl abusive words at him? I don't know about you guys but i'm so glad he chose to change his mind @ the last minute. Trust me! God is sooooooooooooooooo proud of him for refusing to fornicate. You all know that fornicators shall have their part in the lake of which burneth with fire and brimstone(Rev.21 vs cool so be warned!!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Bummy7: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
Yes,that's very true.
You inturn lose your intergrity n value.
Above all,he thats fornicates or is an adulterer lacks understanding and destroys his own soul.
SEX IS WORTH WAITING FOR!

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nancy...Thank you jare...
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Bummy7: Yes,that's very true.
You inturn lose your intergrity n value.
Above all,he thats fornicates or is an adulterer lacks understanding and destroys his own soul.
SEX IS WORTH WAITING FOR!

HELL NO
OP NO WAIT
THEM BE DEVIL
CHOP BETTER JAWE @OP
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Jregz:
HELL NO
OP NO WAIT
THEM BE DEVIL
CHOP BETTER JAWE @OP
Chop wetin?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Chop wetin?
wetin u wan chop for the chick body before
dey form saint
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Jregz:
wetin u wan chop for the chick body before
dey form saint
Funny..

*Yawns*
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Funny..

*Yawns*
your fucking problem OP
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Jodesky(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
3months?
Nay!! Till i get married..
My confidence was very low, that i admit...

I nor wan become daddy..Its too early for that..I've got a lot of plans in life..Sex would only help me jeopardize them..

Thank u for admitting u suddenly developed inferiority complex hence u had to run when the time came, for the real thing.
Its appalling reading most of the unreasonable posts here as if Sex is synonmous with disease or instant death. Is this guy going to marry a virgin when he wants to marry. How many of today's ladies are off from premarital sex.
Why s everyone crucifying the 'online' girl as if she's a certified HIV carrier.
And when has the use of condom become a problem if the poster is in doubt.
I will also advise you stop responding to every post as you keep exposing your unsettled mind.
The fact is that you didn't feel up to it simply because you lost the courage and stop fabricating some useless excuses.

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thanks Jodesky..I've stopped replying every on..Only those who contribute wisely..

Thank you..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by teemy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Lma0..

I don't wanna get queried by her o..Pls don't call her.

Lol. All good dear. May the Lord continue to keep you. Amen

Cheers
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by segnys007(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
I'm sure you made this sh*t up.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmm.datz gud to hear...
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by richyoneal(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
[/color][color=#990000][color=][/color]
special_zobo: You deserve to be banned for these sh!tty story u posted
. True
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
OP I understand wat u r tryin to say but u bleeped up by givin d thread dis title I mean I was expectin to read some horror story like she suddenly turned to a snake or action thriller like her bf cought us and we fought taekwando some nice story incase f ntime b more creative ok.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
rozzay: OP I understand wat u r tryin to say but u bleeped up by givin d thread dis title I mean I was expectin to read some horror story like she suddenly turned to a snake or action thriller like her bf cought us and we fought taekwando some nice story incase f ntime b more creative ok.
You're Damn hilarious!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by goldstarpamela(f): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Lols
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
katty40: Not to d guys alone!ur mistake which actually didn't happen has taught so many even if der so scared or ashamed to admit it!am rili glad I saw dis uv givn me d reason not to do it until am married..ws about making same mistake next week with my bf but am calling it off..thank u at op
calling wat off? the mistake or ur relationship?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
rozzay: OP I understand wat u r tryin to say but u bleeped up by givin d thread dis title I mean I was expectin to read some horror story like she suddenly turned to a snake or action thriller like her bf cought us and we fought taekwando some nice story incase f ntime b more creative ok.
wa gbayi! ur head dey there! me dey expect say e go talk say na as e dey do am, e faint or say he gum like say dem put super glue
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
aux409: wa gbayi! ur head dey there! me dey expect say e go talk say na as e dey do am, e faint or say he gum like say dem put super glue
So make i no talk true again?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by dnawah(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
Another's poison fit be another's meat na!pls send her data to me sharperlygrin
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by thasouthwestson: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
RedBenson:

You meant you're greatly disappointed as a result of 'misled captivating heading' abi? grin

Exactly.... First mumu post in new yr.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by affiliateboy: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Shhh c baba if u wan lash u lash nor de carry dis kind topic come here again.....bt mean while if anyone is ready to make funds contact me..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by whistleme: 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
clemz85: one of my female friends will say

"GOOD FOR YOU"

Nice for you!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by tnktosin(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2014
Elli-dude:
What's the use of the Vaseline?
Dis boy no get sense o angry
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 05, 2014
tnktosin:
[size=50] AT ALL [/size]
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Glexxx: 1:09am On Jan 05, 2014
Superstory.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by jtenna: 5:29am On Jan 05, 2014
Elli-dude:
Lol.. Check her age..I've resented fully..
hey! What's wrong with my age? What are you? 15? Uhmmm...
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 5:44am On Jan 05, 2014
j.tenna:

hey! What's wrong with my age? What are you? 15? Uhmmm...
Nay!! Far from it..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 5:47am On Jan 05, 2014
tnktosin:
Jregz:
[size=50] AT ALL [/size]
Accepted..I won't argue..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by bobanvanp: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2014
do you like dat shit ? i heard you kiss a girl ? are you nervous ? is that your crew ? HELL YEAH , fucking right cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.