Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

How Reliable Is Auction Export - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Reliable Is Auction Export (34163 Views)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by jasedu60: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
[size=54pt]eBoso[/size]

[size=24pt]Africa's No.1 Bidding site.[/size]

www.eBoso.com
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by jjzones(m): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Stay away from auction export. They are a fraud. Here is my story, I made an fx transfer into their account so I could good on cars that interest me. It's been over 1 month and my account is yet to be credited. Whenever I call, they would ask me to get a trace. I even sent them a copy of the swift confirmation detailing exactly when the money entered in their account but they completely denied getting the value. I'm waiting for the trace result and I will send it to them just to prove that I made the transfer. Thank God I had an account at copart. I got my venza from there. They keep on your ass to make a deposit and once you do they just act like you don't know what you're talking about. If they don't come correct, I'll take a flight to Canada, get the best lawyere and sue their asses. Until they either credit my account or refund my money I will continue to give them bad rep.

They keep looking for innocent nigerians to swindle. You just messed with the wrong one.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by bimppyola: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2015
jjzones:
Stay away from auction export. They are a fraud. Here is my story, I made an fx transfer into their account so I could good on cars that interest me. It's been over 1 month and my account is yet to be credited. Whenever I call, they would ask me to get a trace. I even sent them a copy of the swift confirmation detailing exactly when the money entered in their account but they completely denied getting the value. I'm waiting for the trace result and I will send it to them just to prove that I made the transfer. Thank God I had an account at copart. I got my venza from there. They keep on your ass to make a deposit and once you do they just act like you don't know what you're talking about. If they don't come correct, I'll take a flight to Canada, get the best lawyere and sue their asses. Until they either credit my account or refund my money I will continue to give them bad rep.

They keep looking for innocent nigerians to swindle. You just messed with the wrong one.

are they reliable or not?
Did they credit or refund ur funds
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by chukel(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2015
This is my problem with auction export. Got this info from their website's FAQs. I live in North America, can I still register?
Yes, you can register from anywhere in the world, as well as purchase vehicles. However all purchased vehicles must be sold for export outside of USA and Canada.

Does it mean these vehicles even the so called clean title are not deemed fit to be used in the US or Canada but only good to be exported to countries like nigeria?
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by Davichidomelo: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
From my understanding of all the comments read so far it's risky, it's time taken, it's uncertain, it's stressful, u could get hbp, nd it's not for pple that can afford a clean car or can overlook a little difference cuz from wat I see the total expenses will be close to buying direct from sellers in naija. Just buy wat u can afford here nd have ur peace or look for friends Dat could link u to a cheaper seller or to pay by installments.

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by Freksy(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2019
Davichidomelo:
From my understanding of all the comments read so far it's risky, it's time taken, it's uncertain, it's stressful, u could get hbp, nd it's not for pple that can afford a clean car or can overlook a little difference cuz from wat I see the total expenses will be close to buying direct from sellers in naija. Just buy wat u can afford here nd have ur peace or look for friends Dat could link u to a cheaper seller or to pay by installments.

Your advice sounds good, but I will risk buying from Auction Export with something very cheap for a start
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by Freksy(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2019
chukel:
This is my problem with auction export. Got this info from their website's FAQs. I live in North America, can I still register?
Yes, you can register from anywhere in the world, as well as purchase vehicles. However all purchased vehicles must be sold for export outside of USA and Canada.

Does it mean these vehicles even the so called clean title are not deemed fit to be used in the US or Canada but only good to be exported to countries like nigeria?

I think it’s partly because they profit from shipping those vehicles as well.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by molybdenum0012: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Is AuctionExport still reliable at all with all this negative comments lying round.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ExpressBooking(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
molybdenum0012:
Is AuctionExport still reliable at all with all this negative comments lying round.

Find an independent shipper from USA, then purchase ur vehicle from IAA or Copart. You will save a whole lot of money and no surprises

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by molybdenum0012: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
ExpressBooking:

Find an independent shipper from USA, then purchase ur vehicle from IAA or Copart. You will save a whole lot of money and no surprises

OK, thanks .. The person I know on the US who can help me to get it over there seems to be clueless about these things.

I still don't understand that process involved. Can you help me with it?
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by ExpressBooking(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
molybdenum0012:

OK, thanks .. The person I know on the US who can help me to get it over there seems to be clueless about these things.

email this guy FastShipping

oaziz44@hotmail.com

He is a Nairalander with handle FastShipping
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by valarinz: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
molybdenum0012:

To be honest, I don't see why we love to be spoonfed at times when a simple NL search will avail you a lot of options.

wemoveautos is the NLer I currently use, maybe u try him too

https://www.nairaland.com/5920895/toks-2010-model-volvo-s80

Even this car, he helped pick it up from auction and transported it to port for me, among 15 other cars he's done for me
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by Bogeybogey: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2021
Hi guys, I dug up this post from a long time. I need help on how to start with auction export
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by Elushops(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Someone is going to cry soon. U are dealing with scammers

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:59am On Feb 03, 2023
ExpressBooking:

Hope you got my detailed email or visit link

https://www.nairaland.com/1578736/detailed-guidelines-buying-car-auctionexport.com
you still de run this thing?
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:05am On Feb 03, 2023
jjzones:

I heard they have office now at Apapa and an account with access bank. Did they refund you?
Re: How Reliable Is Auction Export by princely4ever: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
AlwaysUltraPad:
I heard they have office now at Apapa and an account with access bank. Did they refund you?

What? You mean Auction Export?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheapest Cars in Nigeria / N2.3m for this 06 TOYOTA AVALON XLS,LUXURY WODGRAIN/MAHOGANY,REMOTE KEYS,HUD etc / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!New Year Gift 600k.....Chrysler Cruiser For Sale 2005 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.