Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:29 PM

vvcc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / vvcc (2281 Views)

Hilarious! Grammatical Blunder By Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Comes Under Pressure To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
.ggffg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
fc.

2 Likes

Re: vvcc by iphedahyor(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nigeria; the strongest nation in Africa?
I think so.

1 Like

Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
iphedahyor: .
What does `.' mean?
Re: vvcc by vizboy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op I support you jare: seconded

2 Likes

Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
vizboy: Op I support you jare: seconded

Thank you jare.
Re: vvcc by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
@OP.., following!
Re: vvcc by kmariko: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Comparatively yes - he has done much in a short period.

My biggest disappointment is the judiciary... Without a "functioning" judiciary all his "surgical" undertaking to right the system may come to not when another person comes in.

Seems that much is not being done in that sector.. Yes I know that they are independent. One would have expected GEJ to get some smart legal eggheads " lock them up in a room" until they come up with an acceptable modernized laws and procedures for administering justice for the country.

Democracy thrives on justice aka efficient- effective-transparent legal system.
Re: vvcc by CircleOfWilis: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
yes! he can only be compared to the likes of shehu shagari..

best for where?
Re: vvcc by yousee(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
kmariko: Comparatively yes - he has done much in a short period.

My biggest disappointment is the judiciary... Without a "functioning" judiciary all his "surgical" undertaking to right the system may come to not when another person comes in.

Seems that much is not being done in that sector.. Yes I know that they are independent. One would have expected GEJ to get some smart legal eggheads " lock them up in a room" until they come up with an acceptable modernized laws and procedures for administering justice for the country.

Democracy thrives on justice aka efficient- effective-transparent legal system.

FYI, the President is bound to operate within the ambit of the laws that govern the country.
The senate is charged with making these laws for the judiciary to work with.
Re: vvcc by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
My only disappointment is that fuel subsidy was not fully removed. I hope he removes it fully soon so that the sector will be opened up for private sector investment.

Also Boko Haram has been a very huge drawback. I hope we will hear less and less of Boko Haram attacks.

In education, he has to find away to free the federal higher institutions from the evil strangle-hold of labour unions- ASUU, ASUP, et al. All labour disputes and unionism should be localised to individual schools. It is very unhealthy to have labour unions with capacity to shut ALL federal institutions. This can be discussed at the national conference.

PHCN privatisation was the most significant development in 2013 for me. I hope he follows up with transparent privatisation of the refineries.

The railway and road sector bills should be forwarded to the NASS for passage.

Free and fair elections is another very important development under GEJ. I hope he continues on this path and as much as possible institutionalise it so that it will outlive his administration.

GEJ is the best president, atleast in the last 3 decades. We need him to continue till 2019
Re: vvcc by Polio: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bull s..hit .....

2 Likes

Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nigeria must be greater, and the citizens must be wealthier!
Re: vvcc by kmariko: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
yousee:

FYI, the President is bound to operate within the ambit of the laws that govern the country.
The senate is charged with making these laws for the judiciary to work with.

I deliberately used the word acceptable meaning that it has to pass the tests of both houses of assembly before whatever they come up with becomes law.
Re: vvcc by Clerverly: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
yeye! Keep replying yourself! mtcheew!
Re: vvcc by kmariko: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: My only disappointment is that fuel subsidy was not fully removed. I hope he removes it fully soon so that the sector will be opened up for private sector investment.

Also Boko Haram has been a very huge drawback. I hope we will hear less and less of Boko Haram attacks.

In education, he has to find away to free the federal higher institutions from the evil strangle-hold of labour unions- ASUU, ASUP, et al. All labour disputes and unionism should be localised to individual schools. It is very unhealthy to have labour unions with capacity to shut ALL federal institutions. This can be discussed at the national conference.

PHCN privatisation was the most significant development in 2013 for me. I hope he follows up with transparent privatisation of the refineries.

The railway and road sector bills should be forwarded to the NASS for passage.

Free and fair elections is another very important development under GEJ. I hope he continues on this path and as much as possible institutionalise it so that it will outlive his administration.

For the love of Maupe - I still don't know why the railway bill has not been submitted and passed.
GEJ.. these bills together with PIB are legacy bills. Your name will forever be etched in Nigerian Modern economic transformation once they are passed....
Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
@ Sincere 9gerian,
You sound so sincere, and your suggestions are well thought out.

I believe somebody read your post, and will act accordingly.
Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
@ kmariko,
You are a genuine patriot.
Re: vvcc by dayokanu(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lol

Posse of asslickers

2 Likes

Re: vvcc by luvinhubby(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Polio: Bull s..hit .....
Where in the op`s post is the bull & sh.it located
Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
luvinhubby:
Where in the op`s post is the bull & sh.it located
I wonder o.

Anyway, Happy New Year to all Nigerians, and Prosperous Centenary.
Re: vvcc by tomakint: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
@Op, you will live long in the land of the living! You have captured succinctly well the true color of Jonathan's Transformation Agenda beyond any doubt. As for me, Jonathan remains the BEST President since the emergence of this contraption called Nigeria! I have always maintained that no President (whether dead or alive) had achieved this much within a short time despite the avalanche of unnecessary oppositions against this gentle man from Ijaw Kingdom! I pray for him everyday becos he is d BEST!
Re: vvcc by Ojobojo1(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bunch of clowns hiagrin

1 Like

Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
cfgg
Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 12:09am On Jan 03, 2014
ccc
Re: vvcc by Kponkwem(m): 12:52am On Jan 03, 2014
GEJ is not one of the best, he is the best President ever produced by Nigeria. We will miss such a humble, humane achiever by the time he leaves office... Though not anytime soon.
Re: vvcc by Kponkwem(m): 12:52am On Jan 03, 2014
GEJ is not 'one of the best', he is the best President ever produced by Nigeria. We will miss such a humble, humane achiever by the time he leaves office... Though not anytime soon.
Re: vvcc by wolex200980: 6:49am On Jan 03, 2014
south south / south east e- goon
are just shouting 4 nothing cos a
local govt in lagos(alimosho) hv
close to a million eligible voters
why bayelsa hv 400 thousand
voters.alimosho vote will over whelmingly cancel bayelsa
voter.after 2015 election S S/ S E e-
rat will cry blue black.
Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 6:52am On Jan 03, 2014
Kponkwem: GEJ is not one of the best, he is the best President ever produced by Nigeria. We will miss such a humble, humane achiever by the time he leaves office... Though not anytime soon.

Infact you got it, I was only being discrete.
Re: vvcc by mrintellectual(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
dayokanu: Lol

Posse of asslickers

What do you mean?
Re: vvcc by DrOBD(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nice thread..... I like the way the Pro-GEJ guys are trying not to insult anyone, they just want to pass a message across. I wish we all continue like this, argue and drive home our points without insults to any individual, tribe or religion. We have to be the change we seek in Nigeria. Let's not forget, there are people from other countries in this forum.
Happy new year #teamoneNaija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quick Highlights Of Factors That Led To The Civil War / 11 Groups Who Will Excel Most If Nigeria Becomes Competititive / Tunji Bello To Succeed Adefulire As Lagos Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.