Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Dance With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Dance With Another Man (1435 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Dance With Another Man by mamagee3(f): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
I was just wondering if it is okay for a woman to dance with another man that is divorced from his wife. The men happen to be rich but her husband is poor. I believe it is almost like cheating. What do you all think?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Dance With Another Man by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
It depends on the kind o husband you have.
If he would tolerate such then go ahead.
But if the man is richer than your husband then he would surely feel jealous, intimidated. So dont do anything that would hurt your man's feelings.
BTW, why would you dance with a rich man if your husband is poor?
The kind of dance and atmospher matter also.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Dance With Another Man by tellwisdom: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
So you never wash off the spirit of yeye questions comot for your life?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Dance With Another Man by Enegod(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Well, I should stress that I had NO IDEA
that she was married! This type of thing
never happened to me before. I didn't
think that married ladies behaved like
that. But I guess some do.
Anyway, I am sure there was a lesson for
me to learn from this experience... but I
don't know what the lesson is....
::surprised: cry cry cry
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Dance With Another Man by Acidosis(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
Yes, what is wrong is to keep asking s¡lly questions..
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Dance With Another Man by Bantino(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
It's a NO for me.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Dance With Another Man by Dannylux: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Next question would be "is it okay to breathe near a married man?".
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Dance With Another Man by jennyphrisel(f): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
Not only dance, she shud also go cook for the man
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Dance With Another Man by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
jennyphrisel: Not only dance, she shud also go cook for the man
and sleep with the man.
I wont comment on mama gee's threads again.

(1) (Reply)

Which Naija Songs Do You Want To Be Played At Your Wedding? / Am I Alone In This? / The Real Danger Sex Before Marriage Can Bring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.