Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Special Weding Invitation To All Nairalanders - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Special Weding Invitation To All Nairalanders (610 Views)

Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan / Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited. / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Weding Invitation To All Nairalanders by Ebi4life: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
I WANT TO SPECIALY INVITE ALL NAIRALANDERS TO MY WEDING CEREMONY AS I WIL BE JOINED WITH MY MISSING RIB ON 7TH AND 8TH FEB 2014 AT LOKOJA. DRESS CODE FOR ALL NAIRA LANDERS WILL BE BLACK SUIT AND RED TIE. SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN MADE FOR ALL NAIRALANDERS THAT WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE
Re: Special Weding Invitation To All Nairalanders by mikael78: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oya now
Re: Special Weding Invitation To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2014
I wish you a happy married life....
Re: Special Weding Invitation To All Nairalanders by freaklyme(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ebi4life: I WANT TO SPECIALY INVITE ALL NAIRALANDERS TO MY WEDING CEREMONY AS I WIL BE JOINED WITH MY MISSING RIB ON 7TH AND 8TH FEB 2014 AT LOKOJA. DRESS CODE FOR ALL NAIRA LANDERS WILL BE BLACK SUIT AND RED TIE. SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN MADE FOR ALL NAIRALANDERS THAT WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE
I am a photographer and seasoned Nairalander.Have you gotten someone for the coverage yet? If not holla me let's deal. I can give you good service with low budget
Re: Special Weding Invitation To All Nairalanders by Ebi4life: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
where are u based? Let me knw. I need a good camera man and photographer.
Re: Special Weding Invitation To All Nairalanders by Ebi4life: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
where are u based? Let me knw. I need a good camera man and photographer to cover my weding
Re: Special Weding Invitation To All Nairalanders by freaklyme(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ebi4life: where are u based? Let me knw. I need a good camera man and photographer.
I am based in lagos,Abule Egba to be precise.we operate nationwide.kindly drop ur number for us to contact or you simply contact us on 08088348107 or 0809241655c for negotiations.Thanks
Re: Special Weding Invitation To All Nairalanders by Ebi4life: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2014
I will prefer to get smebdy frm lokoja area. Ure too far away,urs wil be more expensive because u wil add ur transport cost to it.

(1) (Reply)

Is Yvonne Nelson Ready To Date John Dumelo Again After Iyanya Dumped Her? / AAA Events And Design / Jennifer Lawrence Deeply In Love With Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.