Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

GSK Recruitment Interview For Commercial And Access Representatives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GSK Recruitment Interview For Commercial And Access Representatives (1304 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview / Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GSK Recruitment Interview For Commercial And Access Representatives by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Has anyone received a message of acknowledgement for GSK recruitment Via Ritmunds limited? They have started sending notice for interview to successful applicants yesterday. Please, lets meet here and rub minds on the hows and what to expect.
Re: GSK Recruitment Interview For Commercial And Access Representatives by phemix: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Apllied 4nutritional rep nd hrd naffin till NW
Re: GSK Recruitment Interview For Commercial And Access Representatives by coldasice11(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2014
Haven't received any msg yet. But I would like to know when the application was sent. I applied for the position of sales representative since october 2013 and havent heard from them. So is it for the same position?
Re: GSK Recruitment Interview For Commercial And Access Representatives by kmoula: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ premier wat did u apply 4,nd how come u r being called by anoda coy.I applied thru diacareer web
Re: GSK Recruitment Interview For Commercial And Access Representatives by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
coldasice11: Haven't received any msg yet. But I would like to know when the application was sent. I applied for the position of sales representative since october 2013 and havent heard from them. So is it for the same position?
i applied for the post of an access rep about 2weeks ago, got an sms on 31st of dec for an interview on 10thnof January.
Re: GSK Recruitment Interview For Commercial And Access Representatives by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
kmoula: @ premier wat did u apply 4,nd how come u r being called by anoda coy.I applied thru diacareer web
the position was advertised by Ritmunds limited (recruiting agency). You can google the advert. Basically for pharmacists and nurses.
Re: GSK Recruitment Interview For Commercial And Access Representatives by coldasice11(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2014
premiere: i applied for the post of an access rep about 2weeks ago, got an sms on 31st of dec for an interview on 10thnof January.

That's cool. Is access rep same with the sales rep position? All the same I wish u all the best and pls after the interview don't hesitate to update us on the outcome on this thread.
One love.

(1) (Reply)

Certain Attributes That Will Enhance Your Personal Effectiveness At Work. / Today's Available Job Vacancies In Etisalat & MTN Nigeria [bsc, HND, ND And Msc] / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.