Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Revelation!!! Divine Messages, Prophesied In 2011 Came To Past. (must See). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation!!! Divine Messages, Prophesied In 2011 Came To Past. (must See). (460 Views)

Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible / TB Joshua's Recent Ministry And Anointing Prophesied In The 60s / Is The European Union Prophesied In The Bible? Is It The Anti-christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelation!!! Divine Messages, Prophesied In 2011 Came To Past. (must See). by Macelliot(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 @15:50
My Holy Vicar, Pope Benedict, needs your prayers. Pray for him daily for he needs protection on every level to take him through the torment that lies ahead. It is important that My followers keep alert to any new pope that may come forward for he will not be from God.
Please urge all My sacred servants to prepare for the terrible challenges, the most daunting they will ever have to face in their ministry. It will take great courage to stand up to the Truth of My Teachings. So many of My sacred servants are blind to the promises I made, when I said I would come again. When did they think this would be? So used are they to reciting My Teachings that they have forgotten that they may witness these events at any time and, perhaps, even in their own lifetime. For this is one of the greatest challenges today.
Wake up to the lessons you teach your congregation. Realise that it is I who speaks to you now.
Many will come in My Name, but few will speak the Truth.
This Message comes from Me, your Divine Saviour.
Pray for the discernment to recognise My True Voice when it is given to you.
Open your hearts now and listen to what I have to tell you.
The time has come, to inform you, that the prophecies contained in the Book of Revelation are about to unfold before your eyes.
For the first time in your ministry, your faith will be truly tested now.
The Church of Peter is My Church. But when the Keys are handed back to God the Father, which they will be now,the Church becomes part of My Kingdom.
I Am the Truth. Follow the Truth at all times.
http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/message-to-priests-bishops-and-cardinals-about-false-prophet/
MOD FP.
A word is enough for the wise.

many are called, but few are chosen.
The web is only meant for prophesies, in which many came to past and many will soon occur.

(1) (Reply)

Do People Still Remember To Pray For Nigeria During Morning Devotion / Those That Lie To Get Jobs, Receive Mercy. / Recovery Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.