Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:30 PM

Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu (1468 Views)

Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News / PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by Mannylex(m): 12:09am On Jan 03, 2014
According to a report by PM News , a
graduate of Architecture, Obafemi Awolowo
University, Ogunsona Daniel Adekunle
Adebambo committed suicide
by hanging himself in an uncompleted storey
building on January 1st 2014.
According to the report, the body of the 30
year old man was found around 1 a.m.
yesterday dangling from a rope tied to the
hook of a fan in an uncompleted storey
building at 1, Alice Ogunsona Street, Hilltop
Estate, Eruwen, Ikorodu. His body was
found by his younger brother after reading
the suicide not he wrote and left at their
home.
The deceased allegedly killed himself because
his girlfriend’s father refused to allow him
marry his daughter. According to the story,
the girlfriend's father, who is from Ondo
state, said Bambo couldn't marry his
daughter because he's from Ijebu, Ogun
State. Some people do not believe that's the
reason he killed himself.
A resident of the Hilltop Estate who said he
participated in bringing down Adebambo’s
body from the ceiling, recalled that he was
dead and stiff when they brought him down.
"When the family raised an alarm and we
came here, he was already foaming in his
mouth and his hand was clenched in a fist.
This signified that he struggled till he died,”
he said.

[url=lindaikeji..com/2014/01/graduate-commits-suicide-over-woman-in.html?m=1] Graduate commits suicide[/url]
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by sholikay(m): 12:38am On Jan 03, 2014
@op..bring peesure,ur source, or it didnt happen....me kee,i would rada kill myself dan commit suicide ova a gurl..
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by kokoA(m): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2014
Oya, make d girl follow am die.. They will marry over there.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by donphilopus: 12:47am On Jan 03, 2014
Because, he wasn't allowed to marry a girl, he had to take his own life?? Bad.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 03, 2014
End Time Death
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by tyson99(m): 1:21am On Jan 03, 2014
And that one no mean say make the girl no f*ck another man dat night...msscchheew,na thousands of girls go waka pass hin graveyard
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by papannamdi1(m): 1:46am On Jan 03, 2014
Olodo graduate.
cos of ijebu totoh license u kee ursef
Wait till u c wats waitin for yu in d afterlife.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 03, 2014
Breaking news: Seun to shut down nairaland,
experiencing hearbreak with ondo girl. sad
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2014
E no go better for the guy. Even on his death trip to hell...

But, well, RIP for u o.
But ur RIP na:

Reserved
Iin
Punushment

Becos hell sure die for u!

Mumu!
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by seanet02: 7:14am On Jan 03, 2014
Foolish
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by AWONEYAN(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2014
D guy no even pity his parent!
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by holyvirgin: 7:27am On Jan 03, 2014
Obasanjo has finished Ijebu people. The girls father doesn't want his daughter to end the way iyabo's mum did. Kai is a pity.smh rip to the dead
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by Newkidoo(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2014
Can someone kill himself now cos of a woman? I don't. believe this...
D guy may have being murdered and made to look like suicide.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by mike404(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2014
The deceased allegedly killed himself because
his girlfriend’s father refused to allow him
marry his daughter. According to the story,
the girlfriend's father, who is from Ondo
state, said Bambo couldn't marry his
daughter because he's from Ijebu, Ogun

WE ARE WATCHING

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by mysticgal(f): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2014
holyvirgin: Obasanjo has finished Ijebu people. The girls father doesn't want his daughter to end the way iyabo's mum did. Kai is a pity.smh rip to the dead
see what you're spewing undecided,
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by holyvirgin: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2014
mysticgal:
see what you're spewing undecided,
Honey what I said is the truth.
Rip to d dead
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by Mannylex(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2014
sholikay: @op..bring peesure,ur source, or it didnt happen....me kee,i would rada kill myself dan commit suicide ova a gurl..

There is a source there... Click on 'graduate commits suicide' it takes u to the link..
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by Mannylex(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2014
The guy is out rightly silly to say the least, killing your self over a woman who might not even be really into you is stupidity, sheer stupidity
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by longshanks23: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2014
sholikay: @op..bring peesure,ur source, or it didnt happen....me kee,i would rada kill myself dan commit suicide ova a gurl..
"rada kill myself dan commit suicide ova a gurl"....WTF are u saying?
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by collynzo2(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2014
Intra-tribal tribalism among the Yorubas has led to this young man going commiting suicide.
So sad.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by Mannylex(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2014
longshanks23: "rada kill myself dan commit suicide ova a gurl"....WTF are u saying?

Hez just making a caricature of a blunder made by Patience Jonathan
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by Jakumo(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2014
This has GOT to be about the dumbest, most brain-dead muffuguh EVER to walk the surface of planet Earth.

Killing himself over some phucking puszy ? Charles Darwin ought to have taken out this monkey-asz fool long ago, like when he was 3 months old, so he wouldn't have gotten the chance to waste precious oxygen for 30 muffuggin years. Muffuguh's family ought to be billed by the government for the cost of cutting him down, and the cost of the space he's been wasting since he was born.

Hey, God, if you listening, you need to order up a righteous asz-whupping for this one, before you boot him straight to hell, where he can dream of the puszy that got away while shovelling hot coals into the abyss for eternity.

Damn, this chit got me mad as a muffugh. Imagine offing yourself just because you cain't get no poon-tang, when all along you coulda got some for chump change out on the street.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by DrOBD(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2014
RIP
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by jamace(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
That letter should be properly investigated. Some heartless persons can kill and hang him, and write a note as cover-up. I can not buy this story. An architect in the making committing suicide because of a woman? I can not just believe this.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by Mannylex(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
jamace: That letter should be properly investigated. Some heartless persons can kill and hang him, and write a note as cover-up. I can not buy this story. An architect in the making committing suicide because of a woman? I can not just believe this.

My brother, you seriously made sense, but if Itz d opposite, the guy is plain silly
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by slimming: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
The issue is bigger than what the pple know.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by Missmossy(f): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
I feel they are some unhidden facts that aint revealed. Dont think a guy in his right senses will do such a silly thing. Killing yourself over a woman makes little or no sense.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by mgbeketoto: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
I don't blame the girl's father. . . at least his daughter has a chance to survive wickedness and UNTIMELY DEATH! kiss
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by niyiduke01(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
What if.......There is a rival somewhere who planned all these...Voodoo or African magic at work from the girl,s father or the rival.....finally maybe the deceased is a plain stupid Nerd....just thinking out loud........
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by ifyalways(f): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Such a sore loser. Saves the girl alot of stress o jare.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
I don't blive he actually committed suicide coz a girl, wey plenty babes dey. He was killed by haters. A right thinking man, and graduate for that matter wouldnt do that. D report z d residents found him already 1. foaming 2. Hands clenched. Signifyin dt he struggled till he died.......jst analysing
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Overwoman In Ikorodu by gratiaeo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
And some riff rafs will tell us that their is no cultural diff in Yoruba land.
The guy just killed him self 4 nofin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment: PDP, APC Clash Over Nyako / Ogun Govt.set To Construct #200billion Mega City - Amosun / What Texas Can Learn Frm Nigeria Wen It Comes 2 Containing Ebola-washington Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.