Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

‘my Bumb*m Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It’ – Sarah Massey (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Bumb*m Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It’ – Sarah Massey (photos) (2341 Views)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) / Kim Kardashian And Her Baby Bumb Spotted In Beverly Hills (PHOTO) / 'my Buttocks Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It' - Sarah Massey (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Bumb*m Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It’ – Sarah Massey (photos) by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:56am On Jan 03, 2014
‘My BumB*m Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It’ – Sarah Massey (Photos)

Sarah Massey, 33, says she is proud to have one of the world’s largest posteriors.The mother-of-two’s derriere measures 7ft in diameter and sometimes proves too large to fit through doorways. She has to wear extra large trousers and once managed to crack a toilet bowl just by sitting on it.

‘Everyday I get some kind of comment thrown at me, both good and bad – I used to be ashamed but now I hold my head high.At school I was teased and called Dump Truck Butt by the other kids, but the condition is hereditary – there’s nothing I can do about it. I went through a stage of worrying what people think, but now I want to show the world I am proud to be me.’ She said.
If u were in her position,how would you feel?

Re: ‘my Bumb*m Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It’ – Sarah Massey (photos) by papannamdi1(m): 1:35am On Jan 03, 2014
Chai, dis is nnnnnnyashhhhhhhh.
I love dis nyash, d problem is the excess fat in her thighs and stomach, else dis is some gud 2014 nyash to behold
Re: ‘my Bumb*m Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It’ – Sarah Massey (photos) by hammedkola(m): 2:45am On Jan 03, 2014
papa_nnamdi: Chai, dis is nnnnnnyashhhhhhhh.
I love dis nyash, d problem is the excess fat in her thighs and stomach, else dis is some gud 2014 nyash to behold

Papa_Nnamdi, if Mama_Nnamdi catch you, don't come here to tell oh!

1 Like

Re: ‘my Bumb*m Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It’ – Sarah Massey (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 5:43am On Jan 03, 2014
ewww dis one no follow,see lumps of fat,she even stil dey pose wit am
Re: ‘my Bumb*m Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It’ – Sarah Massey (photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2014
Oh Lawd
Re: ‘my Bumb*m Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It’ – Sarah Massey (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2014
angry

Afta seeing dis m like will i b able to get a bon:er witowt remembering dis disgusting shyte
Re: ‘my Bumb*m Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It’ – Sarah Massey (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2014
Ewww.irritating
Re: ‘my Bumb*m Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It’ – Sarah Massey (photos) by papannamdi1(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2014
hammedkola:

Papa_Nnamdi, if Mama_Nnamdi catch you, don't come here to tell oh!
Shhhhhhhhhh,
Re: ‘my Bumb*m Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It’ – Sarah Massey (photos) by slimsleeky: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
ibu

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pictures Of Her Kids Playing / Female Actresses Slept Their Way To The Top True/false / Yomi's Black And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.