Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** (38836 Views)

$1175 Ro Ro Service From Galveston Texas To Lagos Nigeria (brexportusa.com) / All Ro/ro's East Coast Of Usa To Nigeria (tin Can) $1000.00 All In / Ro/ro Shipping To West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
seriousthing:

thanks for your response. I was wondering if $1500 can get me any toyota, Mazda, vw, Nissan of 2000model with shipping inclusive. without a major damage.

$1,500 with shipping inclusive? No way

Shipping is $950 + Trucking to port running between $200 -$$350; depending where the vehicle is bought.

Budget $1500 at least for the vehicle and $950 + Trucking to port.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by seriousthing(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

$1,500 with shipping inclusive? No way

Shipping is $950 + Trucking to port running between $200 -$$350; depending where the vehicle is bought.

Budget $1500 at least for the vehicle and $950 + Trucking to port.
Bro are you saying that $750 to $800 cannot get me a salvaged car
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
seriousthing:

Bro are you saying that $750 to $800 cannot get me a salvaged car

Of course you can get a salvage car for $700-$800 but not 2000-01 Toyota Camry. Except you are buying a badly damaged vehicle.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by seriousthing(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

Of course you can get a salvage car for $700-$800 but not 2000-01 Toyota Camry. Except you are buying a badly damaged vehicle.
I am not particular about Camry. I can make do with any other make. I saw Nissan sentra 2002 for $550 and only bumper had issue. I saw Volvo v70 2002 model sold at the cost of $625 only body crashes
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
seriousthing:

I am not particular about Camry. I can make do with any other make. I saw Nissan sentra 2002 for $550 and only bumper had issue. I saw Volvo v70 2002 model sold at the cost of $625 only body crashes

Okay fine. You can go ahead and buy it or call the number I provided for you.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by GiggsTk(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Good job! Please I'll like to know if your service charge is inclusive or how Much it is. Thanks
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by SAKUR: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Can you ship cars from Oakland California ? Please send me the rates .

Thanks
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
GiggsTk:
Good job! Please I'll like to know if your service charge is inclusive or how Much it is. Thanks

I don't charge service charge. The person buying it for you from Lagos charges a token. Call 08059386600 if you want to buy a vehicle.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
SAKUR:
Can you ship cars from Oakland California ? Please send me the rates .

Thanks

Yes, but we have to move the vehicle from Oakland, CA to Jacksonville, FL. For a car, $1100 and for an SUV $1200 to the port in Florida and $950 to Lagos. My advice to you is to avoid buying vehicle from CA because it cost a fortune to transport a vehicle from CA to the port in FL.

Buy from East Coast where trucking is between $200-$500; depending on location of purchase.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by SAKUR: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

Yes, but we have to move the vehicle from Oakland, CA to Jacksonville, FL. For a car, $1100 and for an SUV $1200 to the port in Florida and $950 to Lagos. My advice to you is to avoid buying vehicle from CA because it cost a fortune to transport a vehicle from CA to the port in FL.

Buy from East Coast where trucking is between $200-$500; depending on location of purchase.

So you ship out of Florida?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by SAKUR: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

I will be shipping four cars do you have any discount for that ?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by GiggsTk(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

I don't charge service charge. The person buying it for you from Lagos charges a token. Call 08059386600 if you want to buy a vehicle.
Thanks
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
SAKUR:

I will be shipping four cars do you have any discount for that ?

Of course there is discount but you have to buy the four first before you get a discount.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
SAKUR:

So you ship out of Florida?

I ship out of Florida, New jersey/New York, Maryland, Georgia, Boston, Providence etc. Basically, I ship from all the ports that allows large vessels that go international routes.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Happy Weekend.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
FastShipping:
Happy Weekend.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Good day to you all.

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
FastShipping:
Good day to you all.

Picked up for a Nairalander

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Open for business.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Good day...
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Happy weekend...
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Business as usual.....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Back to work
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Let's do this....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Call me
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by fastshippingg: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Here...
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by fastshippingg: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Open for business.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by fastshippingg: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
fastshippingg:
Open for business.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by fastshippingg: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
FastShipping:
Let's do this....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Call me............
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by sleekcm(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
FastShipping:

Picked up for a Nairalander

That's my car!

Vessel till scheduled for 27th?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.