Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (22597 Views)

Wow! See A Proof That Kenyan Ladies Are Seriously ENDOWED! [PHOTOS] / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by cdamsel(f): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44:
so what is the problem with ladies? Inherent genetic stupîdity or what?
myndd take ur time ooo angry
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by AbuMikey(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2014

[size=24pt]Hell Yeah! tongue[/size]

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2014
omiobo: Most of the girls think like Esau while the guys think like Jacob.
True talk

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2014
cdamsel: myndd take ur time ooo angry
In my first post, I wrote that by "girls" I mean a percentage not all of them
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Sijo01(f): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

O jeez! Mynd easy jor no need of calling names. Like I said, some girls fall into the wrong hands early. I remember when I was still in secondary school, 15 year olds were already 'dating' 25-30 year old men! .

This is what I'm saying. I guess you were able to know the right from the wrong then. A wise kid will advice his/herself what to do at this point. Either to join the whatsup group or learn from their mistake.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2014
That's silly
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by slap1(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2014
More of a proof of irresponsibility.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by xynerise: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2014
Funny enough, you will see a man of 45 and a woman of 30(Not yet married) advocating for abortion grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by glimpse(f): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2014
Boy: if you love me,you will have sex with me.
Girl: ok.

Girl: i am pregnant.
Boy: if you love me,you will have an abortion. Here's some cash.
Girl: ok.

Girl: my womb is damaged.
Boy: if you love me, you would get out of my presence,cos i want kids of my own.

Silly girls that won't learn.

6 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by eagleeye2: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2014
Op,
To abort or not to abort solely lies in the hands of the lady. Most ladies will rather abort and blame the guy when the relationship fails.
Yes, the guy may deny initially but if you as a lady goes ahead and takes responsibility you may actually turn around and smile in thee future.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adesewa19(f): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2014
;DHummmmmm
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by eagleeye2: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2014
xynerise: Funny enough, you will see a man of 45 and a woman of 30(Not yet married) advocating for abortion grin
Guy you funny.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by bfmconcepts: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2014
girls are indirectly demanding for sex when they demand for money from a guy.
don't demand money from a guy and he won't demand sex from you

3 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44:
When I make these comments, I am not talking about children who are taken advantage of by grown men who ought to be in jail but I am talking about adults who have brains but refuse to use them.

Would you tell me that a 20 year old girl does not know what's good for her? Yet they keep going for the wrong people. The guys who have no good intention and they come back to blame the guys who already have a mission and they accomplished it

I get your point but that's the kind of society we have. Sometimes I also wonder why girls make wrong choices. What I'm trying to do is to get rid of the 'use and dump' mentality. Truth is, the girls that cry actually allow themselves to be used.

But what of cases where a girl is an a long term relationship with a guy and he claims to love her? How is she to know that the guy is gon dump her after all is said and done?
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by 4tunebest(f): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2014
Ladies when next you are about to open up your legs to that your boyfriend, think about few years from now, think about that man who would be noble enough to put a ring on it. In essence, think beyond this present enjoyment and project into your future. What you are doing to that man aint fair. Nobody wants to eat stale food. Not even you

9 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by ejifranks(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

So to you who have decided to have sex, why are you getting pregnant? Yes this question is for the girls and I know you don't impregnate yourselves but with all the birth control methods available I'll say it is all you. And when you get pregnant why do you abort the baby? Yes, that's all you too. And when you abort these babies why do you expect the guys to still marry you? With all the 'quaks' in our society today, there is every reason to question your fertility after an abortion. And have you considered the health/life risks? Guys might tell you 'if you love me you'll abort the baby' because they are not affected in anyway and quite frankly they don't care but we should learn to prevent the pregnancy from occuring.

Source: me and wikipedia.
100000000likes.... dont play the game if you dont know the game!!!
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Danhumprey: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2014
xynerise: Some girls used sex to wish Happy New year grin
I trust you! grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Mynd44: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

I get your point but that's the kind of society we have. Sometimes I also wonder why girls make wrong choices. What I'm trying to do is to get rid of the 'use and dump' mentality. Truth is, the girls that cry actually allow themselves to be used.

But what of cases where a girl is an a long term relationship with a guy and he claims to love her? How is she to know that the guy is gon dump her after all is said and done?
They dont know because they are always blinded to the obvious around them. They chose to put the man on a pedestal and deny any wrong doing on his part. You will hear women see obvious signs and say things like "where do I start from?"
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Jojo4truth: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2014
crackhaus: I like the sauce cheesy
I love the stew.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by eagleeye2: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

You don't know...... I hate that term 'used and dumped'.
The relationship may not be working, do you want both parties (or one) to be in a loveless marriage?
Sex is not a proof of love
Money is not a proof of love
If it works fine. If not fine. As an individual learn to make yourself happy and you will live long.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by H0lYSm00shTM: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2014
It is easier to learn the Easy way than the Hard way. Some just look and never learn sad , and don't just want to think about where the temporary joyride would lead them to. A word is always enough..

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2014
Mmmmmmmnmmm
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by tintingz(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44:
And I wonder if they have brains or vacuum inside their skulls
Girls like that have fish brain.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by rigarmortis: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2014
yes OP...abortion is a proof of love.

if a girl loves a guy and "mistakenly" got preggy for the same guy....

if the guy is not ready to settle down...due to some reasons.......(working on a project that requires full attention, masters degree, has not built his house etc,) then the girl should be able to prove her love and abort the foetus before it becomes a baby.

yes.....its a proof of love.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2014
Well, this is a case for the feminine gender. I bet we the guys should just stand and watch from the sidelines.

Truth to be told, higher percentage of the feminine race possesses 0.5 digits or no IQ at all. Their decisions on most occassions lack prudence and are uber-nonsense. lipsrsealed

Like i said earlier, a case for the females. cool
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by H0lYSm00shTM: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2014
rigarmortis: yes OP...abortion is a proof of love.

if a girl loves a guy and "mistakenly" got preggy for the same guy....

if the guy is not ready to settle down...due to some reasons.......(working on a project that requires full attention, masters degree, has not built his house etc,) then the girl should be able to prove her love and abort the foetus before it becomes a baby.

yes.....its a proof of love.
No need convincing this guy. Something practical would.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by tintingz(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: Yeah girls know there are things to do and yet again, they keep falling into the same pit of players who have no regard for them while completely ignoring those who do. That is the major problem with girls these days.

Asin I don't understand them, I know a girl who's dating a player, this same guy told her he has bi;tches and this girl still think about him after the heartbroken. I still always tell her to forget this guy I don't understand some girls. undecided
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Lakeshizu(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2014
As long as the dat thing called money is involve it will be difficult.
one thing i dont like about our ladies is the have it by all means syndrome, they always want to be who they are not.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Lakeshizu(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2014
tintingz: Asin I don't understand them, I know a girl who's dating a player, this same guy told her he has bi;tches and this girl still think about him after the heartbroken. I still always tell her to forget this guy I don't understand some girls. undecided
then she is not been sincere to u, she is deriving sometin period.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by tintingz(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lakeshizu: then she is not been sincere to u, she is deriving sometin period.
Hmmm, you have a point there.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by sweetestguy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Its simple na,use condom if u mus do it,haba
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by yuncka: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Firstly, Sex isnt a proof of luv. So I dnt xpct abortion 2 b either.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.