Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (22592 Views)

Wow! See A Proof That Kenyan Ladies Are Seriously ENDOWED! [PHOTOS] / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adewunmibaba(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2014
Adaeze003:

I guess girls brought such coments upon themselves. SMH. This is why I encourage girls to learn to be independent! May no guy ever talk about me like this!

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2014
^Lmao! Your mouth will soon cut sha.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by switrash(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2014
Unprotected sex is sweet but had much risk. Unlike me i do pull over with my gf.
May God deliver me# Unprotected sex is sweet but had much risk. Unlike me i do pull over with my gf.
May God deliver me#
Unprotected sex is sweet but had much risk. Unlike me i do pull over with my gf.
May God deliver me#
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adewunmibaba(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2014
Yes, People make mistakes daily, unknown to them that a Condom can break/have a likage while having sex,, withdrawal methods aint safe,or the cycle count can be changed.. Now, if a girl misses her period for a week after her supposed date, as expected,Would taking contraceptives be deemed as an Abortion?.. Look, what if in a situation, You as a lady gets pregnant unexpectedly of those examplinary causes, Your parents got to know of it and dis-owns you, your guy fled, your friends and the shame /disappointed given, caused you to be all Alone,,, What would you do?,, Where do you go to? Even people who'd say "Keep it", can they help you "Shelter/ Monetary wise"...

Honestly, when people make terrible decisions, don't blame them.. Yea we'd all account for our sins as no one is Perfect Sainty,, but some things are worth doing at the right time, not Wrong/Late time..

But in all,, Ladies, please be sex-wise.. Because some guys only thing they know is "grin*CK IN"... You can even get pregnant on a Pre-Cum, all you need to avoid these risks is either abstain, or have knowledge on how to take care of your system immediately after..

This is a new year. I'm pregnant/ Std's / My husby-Wify/ Disvirgined aftermaths" complaints,, need to change hands.. Enough of the Dumbness around.. Open your ears, eyes and brains to wisdom...
smiley
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2014
I don't want to argue much but lemme ask you, how many people do you know are abstaining?? With regards to your answer, tell me crusade on abstinence and protectedsex, which one has yieldedpositve results??
vickyO:
Then I believe you aren't a true Christian.

Abstinence is the best remedy to sexual related problems.
Have you ever heard the proverb prevention is better than cure.

I preach and I advocate for abstinence and I practice it.
I don't preach abstinence and ignorance.
Learn and know about sex but don't do the real thang. It might be tempting but don't do it.

And lastly a girl who dates has more tendency of yielding to sexual advances than those who don't.

Just abstain from fun driven relationships and embrace mArriage driven relationships.

Sex is sweet as in sweeeeeet but you have to be real and know that you can't eat your cake and have it.

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by bossladypearl(f): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2014
Life is Queer with its twists and turns.

To view my take on life, visit this link...

RUTH DULAC'S TAKE ON LIFE http:///gKb6qWrRiT

www.ruthdulacblog.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by vickyO(f): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2014
Les: I don't want to argue much but lemme ask you, how many people do you know are abstaining?? With regards to your answer, tell me crusade on abstinence and protectedsex, which one has yieldedpositve results??

Does that make protected sex better than abstinence?

Abstinence yields more positive result than protective sex. It's just that many people choose protective sex over abstinence.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2014
vickyO:

Does that make protected sex better than abstinence?

Abstinence yields more positive result than protective sex. It's just that many people choose protective sex over abstinence.
then let majority carry the vote, concentrate more on what people chose and stop imposing on them what they didn't choose.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adeboyefa(f): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Guys have been using and dumping girls from time immemorial. Until you are financially capable of rearing at least one child on your own,keep away from sex. That way,you won't have to abort if a man dumps you with a pregnancy.

Single motherhood is not the end of the world. Some financially-capable women still abort after a break-up because they don't want to become single mothers. Many of them get married later and search fruitlessly for the fruit of the womb. Let's get smart ,ladies.

No man can feel safe around a woman who agreed to kill her own child. What is the guarantee that another man will not convince you to kill him? Besides, he will have concerns about your fertility. If he thinks the baby isn't his, are you not sure it is yours?

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by emmygzy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
meeen I wish I could fuckall the girls in this world!!!"
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Adaeze003:

O jeez! Mynd easy jor no need of calling names. Like I said, some girls fall into the wrong hands early. I remember when I was still in secondary school, 15 year olds were already 'dating' 25-30 year old men! Now these old men were just taking advantage of them but how were they to know at that age? At such early stage you can make some girls believe any rubbish and I'm no psychologist but that can affect their reasoning. Our parents didn't even give us appropriate sex education, they just pretended that there was nothing like sex! So the problem isn't inherent stupiditty but rather lack of proper sex education.

to me that is nothing but rape on the part of the old men who hoodwink this kids into believeing beng with their old randy selves makes the girls life worthwhile

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by lomaxx: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Les: then let majority carry the vote, concentrate more on what people chose and stop imposing on them what they didn't choose.

Word!
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by vickyO(f): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
Les: then let majority carry the vote, concentrate more on what people chose and stop imposing on them what they didn't choose.
I am not imposing it on anyone.
At the end of the day it's still a matter of choice.

Even if the world goes premarital, I will not and I will keep advocating for what is best and right.

Or are you scared Ladies won't want to have sex with you?

They will, they plenty sef.
Just leave me to my advocacy, let me liberate those who choose to be liberated.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
vickyO:
I am not imposing it on anyone.
At the end of the day it's still a matter of choice.

Even if the world goes premarital, I will not and I will keep advocating for what is best and right.

Or are you scared Ladies won't want to have sex with you?

They will, they plenty sef.
Just leave me to my advocacy, let me liberate those who choose to be liberated.
this is not about me but about the ladies you are talking about that will have sex with me, they can have sex with as much as guys as possible and I don't care if only they do it protected, protected and protected. In chemistry, there's something known as ideal,gasses those ate the gasses that exhibit all the good qualities a gas but guess what?? They don't exist, but rather we have real gases. What am I,saying?? Abstinence is the ideal solution to sex related problems but not the real solution, the real solution is PROTECTION. If I were you, get real, be realistic and forget ideal,and you will see how far you can get in life, the last Time I checked,the ideal,solution to any problem don't EXIST. Get real. And you said if even if the world go premarital, you will still preach abstinence?? I can imagine you against the whole world, that will be one hell of a lost battle, unfortunately, the world is getting premarital, get real before you loose the battle at last.
btw, I kinda had a serious car crash, that's why I don't wanna argue much, if not I'll dig up history and give you an argument you can't refute but I won't and end here by telling you to get real in life, less you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
In all,my comments here, I've been making reference to the female folks only not just because this thread is about them but because they are the ones to loose, face the humiliation and abuse, I feel for this ladies, you need to see me cry when I see pregnant teens, it hurts me and I think I'll have to open up an Ngo,here in 9ja that will be supplying free quality comdoms, no joke and teach sex education. grin grin and please, don't bring me to this topic, I once mentioned here that I'm,celibate, step up your games than insulting me-I saw it as one. Thank you!!
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by vickyO(f): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Les: this is not about me but about the ladies you are talking about that will have sex with me, they can have sex with as much as guys as possible and I don't care if only they do it protected, protected and protected. In chemistry, there's something known as ideal,gasses those ate the gasses that exhibit all the good qualities a gas but guess what?? They don't exist, but rather we have real gases. What am I,saying?? Abstinence is the ideal solution to sex related problems but not the real solution, the real solution is PROTECTION. If I were you, get real, be realistic and forget ideal,and you will see how far you can get in life, the last Time I checked,the ideal,solution to any problem don't EXIST. Get real. And you said if even if the world go premarital, you will still preach abstinence?? I can imagine you against the whole world, that will be one hell of a lost battle, unfortunately, the world is getting premarital, get real before you loose the battle at last.
btw, I kinda had a serious car crash, that's why I don't wanna argue much, if not I'll dig up history and give you an argument you can't refute but I won't and end here by telling you to get real in life, less you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Sorry about the crash, hope you get well soon.

I know many pretty girls who choose abstinence in the real world and on NL. Even the poster of this thread prefers abstinence and as for me, as a christian I choose to obey the God's view on sex.

Abstinence is the real solution for me and it's been working just fine for me.

I am not ready to go through the emotional stress, the physical stress, the fact that at a point I'd have to go stack naked, the fact that I will incur the wrath of God amongst other reasons. I'd rather abstain than turn my vaginal into a public passage. Cause I heard that once you start well, you'll find it hard to stop.

I don't hate those who choose to go premarital. Our beliefs are different and our views about things are different.

Do whatever seems reasonable to you and I'll do same.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
^^cased close. I was not hurt, one of the tyres just flew and we can't find it up till, thank God the car wasn't in high speed nor were we in high way. This silly mechanics eh, some people go burn pass for hell, the car i serviced last night for my journey today. Nawao,God this na new year o.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
This thread is taking another turn. Not to be religious but I think to say 'I'm a Christian but I don't care if I sin or not' is just funny and ironic I must say.

And I agree with vicky in all she said @ Lez. Abstinence is a REAL solution. Ideal gases do not exist because the conditions are just IMPOSIBLE and you must know that the 'ideal gas' concept was just brought up to teach us scientific theories plus it is just scientists' version of what gasses should be fromed in an atempt to explain everything. But abstinence is real, people observe it so it is POSSIBLE. It has been there since time immemorial and it will continue to be. Do you believe people still abstain in america of all places? So leave that lost battle talk. Besides I see nothing fun in joining the crowd, I like to be different and life has been fun! smiley

NB. I'm not agaist people doing what they please and like I said no one can impose anything on people, all you can do is state your view. Cheers ma peeps smiley
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by vickyO(f): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Adaeze003: This thread is taking another turn. Not to be religious but I think to say 'I'm a Christian but I don't care if I sin or not' is just funny and ironic I must say.

And I agree with vicky in all she said @ Lez. Abstinence is a REAL solution. Ideal gases do not exist because the conditions are just IMPOSIBLE and you must know that the 'ideal gas' concept was just brought up to teach us scientific theories plus it is just scientists' version of what gasses should be fromed in an atempt to explain everything. But abstinence is real, people observe it so it is POSSIBLE. It has been there since time immemorial and it will continue to be. Do you believe people still abstain in america of all places? So leave that lost battle talk. Besides I see nothing fun in joining the crowd, I like to be different and life has been fun! smiley

NB. I'm not agaist people doing what they please and like I said no one can impose anything on people, all you can do is state your view. Cheers ma peeps smiley

Cheers to this post
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Denko2721987(m): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
i refuse to believe that in this 21st century that girls still arent familiar with the antics men have been using for ages to get between them. Truth be said, most girls just know what they are doing. It starts with poor parenting, followed by seeing flashy material things around them and also knowing fully well what they have to do to get such things.. and of course i trust men to never fail in trooping to get a taste of any willing girl (Money , sizlers and material things) = back for ground/solid bed matics. So i dont think any girl can be so completely daft with so much knowledge around and so many lessons learnt from so many mistakes of their fellow ladies .. Most girls and to be factual at least 60% of nigerian girls today are engaged in one form of advanced indirect prostitution or the other cos road side prostitution has been re-invented and they dont even realise it. Womanhood has just completely lost its value and unfortunately its only gonna get worst. Ladies have the greater role of setting the standards for men to value and follow them cos a man will always treat a bitch as a bitch and treat a peach as a peach. Value and know the value of urself and men will value you, one other funny thing these girls that are fooling themselves around dont know is that no matter how much money a man spends on you for performing "snake in the monkey shadow bed tactics" and gingering his swagger, a man would always identify and go for a "wife material" and dump you outright when the time comes for him to stop fooling around with ur asses (well for the time being sha cos men would always fool around and kick a** even after marriage). So any lady can keep living life anyhow she pleases, but also have in mind that what goes around would surely surely come around....
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by timbahama(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
You make it sound like its the man that is always asking for an abortion. I used to have this girlfriend during my masters, she got preggers and i was like lets keep the baby but she adamantly refused. She gave series of excuses.

My point is do not demonize the men. in this generation more women are making their own choices
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Serendipity: 1:08am On Jan 05, 2014
Dee_man:

@Adaeze, i hardly make comments on most threads but seeing your comments about men makes me wanna educate you about the males.
i. Males are naturally goal get-tars; they live for such. to a man chasing and getting a beautiful girl and sleeping with her is makes him feel more like a man.. its like going into battle and winning. how he wins matters not at that point its the sweet taste of victory that satisfies him. for this sole reason he lives after he gets it, or the drive dies.
ii. Guys dont brag about how many times they have slept with a lady but how many ladies they have slept with. the addiction is not the sex but the game, how good you are depends on how many ladies you have been able to conquer.
iii. When there is more i would post...
Guy leave dat going to war and winning analogy, its warped. men get excited easily and want sex easily and not just about getting babes and sleeping with them, what about those that patronise prostitutes, do they conquer them too
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2014
^^ lmao! Good point! This one guys are denying enjoying it and claiming its the conquest that drives them. I guess they've been conquering prostitutes too lwkm.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by GentleFrank(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2014
ABORTION is EVIL !!!
ABORTION-ISTS are DEVILS !!!
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Youngpo413: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2014
Odunharry:

u r ryt...i knw many will read it n afta readng thats all...they will still kp repeatng same thing
advice for those fishbrains is a total waste of time,that why I always ignore them
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Youngpo413: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2014
Mynd44:

And I wonder if they have brains or vacuum inside their skulls
vacuum I guess

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. / I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.