Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts (3661 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict Averts Bloodshed - Ateke Tom / Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan / There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by aproko247: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2014
**Bomb Blasts, Air Crash Will Also Happen In 2014

Recently, at the beginning of every year, most men of God inform the nation of what danger lies ahead in the new year. Some of these predictions have come to pass, which have made most Nigerians to take these predictions bu the men of God very serious.

For respected and funky man of God, Prophet (Dr) Chris Okafor, who is often referred to as 'oracle of God' by many, there are dangers ahead in 2014, which can only be averted by prayers. Okafor, who is the General Overseer of Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministry, aka Liberation City, has predicted that there would be bloodshed on Saturday, January 25, 2014.

The man of God made this known during the December 31, 2013 cross over service held at his church in Ojodu Berger, Lagos. He explained that God warned that Nigerians should be very sensitive to these prophecies and pray fervently to avert the disasters.

According to him, there will major bomb blasts in the country which will claim many lives. He added that these blasts will happen simultaneously, but warned that if the country can come together to pray, God might listen to their cries and avert the dangers.

Prophet Okafor also predicted that there will be major air disaster in the early month of the year. This air crash, as the man of God said, might claim the lives of many eminent Nigerians. He then called on all stakeholders in the aviation industry to come alive in discharging their duties to correct the errors.
Revealing the disaster that might happen on January 25, the prophet urged Nigerians to pray to scare away the impending evil. He, however, did not state through which channel the said bloodshed will occur.

However, the 'oracle of God' predicts that 2014 is a year of increase in all ramifications for those that believe and serve God diligently. He pointed out that all those who labour on the right part will reap the fruit of their labour.

Prophet Okafor challenged political office holders in the country to positively impact on the lives of the citizens. He also challenged Nigerians to continue to pray for the survival of democracy in the country.

In 2013, prophet Okafor predicted the death of Nelson Mandela, the plane crash, Nigeria's victory over Ethiopia at the World Cup qualifier, the fire disaster, amongst many others. He has been a source of joy and blessing to many widows and downtrodden in the society through his various kind gestures to them.

Source: www.aproko247.com/2014/01/02/bloodshed-will-occur-in-nigeria-on-january-25-prophet-okafor-predicts/

Do you have a story/gist for us? Kindly send to
aproko247@gmail.com
or call +2348055590141
or BB: 22F89BFE
Follow us on Twitter: @aproko247
Like us on facebook.com/aproko247
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by spenca: 8:59am On Jan 03, 2014
I will keep this date for you, expect an open letter from me
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by Rich4god(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2014
Na only bad thing dem dey predict... SSS should keep an eye on these guys, just incase they decide to carry out the disaster themsevles so as to make their prophesy come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by otokx(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2014
Rich4god: Na only bad thing dem dey predict... SSS should keep an eye on these guys, just incase they decide to carry out the disaster themsevles so as to make their prophesy come to pass.

SSS ke, better wake up from your slumber.
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2014
Now the only prophecy I'll take serious is that of january 25. If all prophets can be this accurate then we won't have issues believing them. Waiting for 25th of January 2014

2 Likes

Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2014
Is this not the same prophet that said Bola Tinubu would die last year and Chris Ngige would win the anambra election?

5 Likes

Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by otokx(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2014
KIRIJI: Is this the same prophet that said Bola Tinubu would die last year and Chris Ngige would win the anambra electoin

Please bring up thread were he said so.
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by 1UNEC: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2014
Hmmmm, another prophecy. I no wan dull, make I close my eyes get my own joor.
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by Rhemar(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2014
looks more specific. 25th is just a few days away
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by Femolacaster(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2014
May God save us all!
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by JohnFrankling(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Today is day 3 of january we are waiting
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by bright007(f): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Rhemar: looks more specific. 25th is just a few days away
...He said with prayers all these evils can be avertedz...it will not necessarily happen.

1 Like

Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by stevecantrell: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
The man should just voluntarily submit himself to the authorities the next day if nothing happens on 25th.
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by ikeyman00(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
@@@

the fear of Biafra lipsrsealed
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
bright007: ...He said with prayers all these evils can be avertedz...it will not necessarily happen.

So if nothing happens on the said date, he can claim it's due to prayers abi?
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by Missmossy(f): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Its best prayers are offered to avert this bloody tragedy. All we want in Nigeria is everlasting peace.

1 Like

Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by Afam4eva(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
HNosegbe:

You seem to know their trick.
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by slimming: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
i can believe that one

1 Like

Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by DKJaleel: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Afam4eva:
HNosegbe:
Afam4eva:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by Claroo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
I tire 4 all dis ForeCasting.
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by IAMBREEZY: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
I ain't buying this prophecy at all.
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
he didnt sell it either, he gave it out for free.
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by Lilimax(f): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Afam4eva:
grin
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by Lilimax(f): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Claroo: I tire 4 all dis ForeCasting.
Forecasting indeed! I'm not having an itching ear so it makes no difference to me. My Bible is my sure word of prophecy smiley
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by isaacosas01(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by ignis: 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Another prophet of doom , always moving about with negative prophecies.
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by mgbeketoto: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Really?
Oya make we dey look na.
Prophet OKAFOR should be arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrested first! kiss
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by dnacrystal: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
IAMBREEZY: I ain't buying this prophecy at all.
IbokUtoroh: he didnt sell it either, he gave it out for free.
lol...
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by TRILLIONIAR: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
make he first predict the outcome of 20 football matches with odd of 2.05 then i will believe him

1 Like

Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by chiefololade: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Can he tell us the day he will die?
Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by henchamb(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
My people perish for lack of vision plus wisdom. Even if he saw it, why cant we Pray for that date. I blv that all of us hv dreamt of something and it was realized. Faith works with correspondence. Who knws some of us may be victims.
Oh GOD i commit 25 jan into your care. Protect my people in jesus name ... AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts by manny4life(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
TRILLIONIAR: make he first predict the outcome of 20 football matches with odd of 2.05 then i will believe him

He does not choose what and what not to predict, if his vision is from GOD, then GOD is the only one that will tell the outcome of that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Known Langa Langa Train Disaster Which Killed Nigerian Railways / BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today / President Buhari Is Far Richer Than He Declares (PICTURE PROOF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.