Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

A Must Watch Video: Man Sings I Won't Complain In Grocery Store - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Watch Video: Man Sings I Won't Complain In Grocery Store (776 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Watch Video: Man Sings I Won't Complain In Grocery Store by jookco(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2014
A trip to the grocery store turns into an epic performance of Rev. Paul Jones' gospel song "I Won't Complain" in this video uploaded by YouTube user David Whitney. The singer, clad in a puffy gray jacket and a New York Giants beanie, responds to the camerawoman's cue to "just sing a little bit for me." As he strolls through the refrigerated section of what appears to be a store in the Texas-based Super 1 Foods chain, his solo escalates in intensity and pitch."He's been so good to me," he sings in the chorus. "More than this whole world will ever be."At the end, cheers from listeners ring out throughout the store.Watch this impromptu gospel performance, and SHARE the encouragement.

Watch here
http://www.everydaydevotional.com/2014/01/a-must-watch-video-man-sings-i-won.html

(1) (Reply)

God Saves Gays: 29 Freed From Homosexuality By Jesus Christ Testify In New Film / Top Nigerian Shut To Be Killed By B.H, Obama To Be Hospitalised- T.B Joshua / The Mystery Of Prayer Revealed -2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.