Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ (3330 Views)

Biafra FM, Ndigbo Should Avoid That Thrash / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s / Presidency Bans Ministers From Phone Calls During Meetings With GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
egift:

Because the PDP for 15 years have failed to uplift Ndigbo and Nigerians in general. Everyone is just trying very hard to find some positive result to justify the waste and expenditure over these years.

Voting for APC in 2015 will mean better leadership than what we have seen so far. It also help the PDP to go back to the drawing table and restructure.

If we keep rewarding failure with re-election, we will keep getting the result we have been getting. So I encourage you to vote for the APC to help our nation move forward.
I am not voting for a gang up of the Jihardists and their collaborators internal colonialists from he Western Diostricts.

The other day, one single mortal man fro Ogun state came to "install" his beloved son as our governor in Anambra State.
The amalgamation document will appear at the National Conference.

I cant wait to go to Biafra!

Oku gbakwa APC!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by egift(m): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
noblezone:
I am not voting for a gang up of the Jihardists and their collaborators internal colonialists from he Western Diostricts.

The other day, one single mortal man fro Ogun state came to "install" his beloved son as our governor in Anambra State.
The amalgamation document will appear at the National Conference.

I cant wait to go to Biafra!

Oku gbakwa APC!

You can keep your insults (its childish). Secondly, I support One Nigeria - you can wait for eternity, Nigeria will not divide.

Lastly, Ndigbo will join APC en mass if they win 2015. Our people do not play opposition politics. But the unfortunate thing is that your attitude now will still keep Ndigbo at the receiving end as we were not part of the foundation of APC.

7 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by Kponkwem(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: So we are back to the usual ethno-religious politics right?

Okay, I stay in the south west, Lagos in particular and I ask why I should vote GEJ in 2015. I am here right now wondering what the hype about GEJ is all about and you say he is developing ALL parts of the country.

What has he done that I can see and point to that he did and lets start from there. I keep saying that politics is not about what you say but what you can point to. When was the last time the FG commissioned a major project in the SW that affects me? When did any policy made by the FG affect me positively apart from the institionalization of corruption?

You keep saying Igbos should vote GEJ butt you forget that the SE and SS alone can't make him president.

The current apathy towards GEJ is a performance thing and not tribal but people would not listen cos we love to view things through our own myopia.

The current kick cluelessness out of Aso Rock by 2015 is not an anti-GEJ campaign, it is one that means we dont want a clueless leader. If between now and 2015, GEJ proves himself a worthy president, he gets my vote and that of a lot of people. That is what politics is about.

If I were an adviser of the president, I would advise that he focus on building projects in the regions where support for him is dwindling as that would increase his popularity but the current divide and rule thing will be his waterloo.

You are dead wrong. GEJ will win with the usual support base of SS, SE, MB. He never won in NE and NW but got indifferent treatment in SW. Even the 1.7 million votes from Lagos were mainly Igbo and minority votes. So relax, if GEJ won't win we will use plan b, Restructure Nigeria permanently.lol!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by Mynd44: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kponkwem:

You are dead wrong. GEJ will win with the usual support base of SS, SE, MB. He never won in NE and NW but got indifferent treatment in SW. Even the 1.7 million votes from Lagos were mainly Igbo and minority votes. So relax, if GEJ won't win we will use plan b, Restructure Nigeria permanently.lol!
You should be way about making comments that might be regarded as treason.comments like this won't make peopletrust you

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by omoeso(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
I don't know why some sections of this country always tribalized everything when it comes to politics. This is not about individuals or personals, its all about political parties doing what they know how to do best. It happens everywhere in the world. Its almost normal for every opposition party to find faults in the policies of the sitting government and tries to bring them down in other to win the next election.

Go to the US, the republicans will always find a fault in every policies proposed by the Democrates, same with UK, the Labour are always at loggerhead with the Conservatives. (vice versa). But here in Nigeria, its always they dont like us. During OBJ first election, you guys voted him (PDP). Same thing during his second election. Can you remember how many states Yar'dua won in the east during his election? so, whats the fuss with we will not vote APC in 2015. Pls tell me, how many states has AD/AC/APC ever won during any past presidential election in the east?

The problem is never between GEJ and Tinubu nor Akpabio and Fashola, its between PDP vs APC. Let them sort themselves out. During OBJ era we all knew the royal rumble between him OBJ and Tinubu, though from the same southwest, but because they are from different political parties, they never in support of each other. That is politics. Simply because GEJ is the president and the political head of PDP does not mean APC hates him, he'll always be at the receiving end period. so, dont give us that your stupid insinuation that Yorubas and Housas dislike GEJ and are doing everything possible to bring him down. Which party una dey vote before, no be PDP? so whats your headache about.

Am not an APC card party member nor am i a swing voter, but i support APC and what they stand for. I voted against OBJ in his 1st election, unfortunately was not around for the second election and during Yardua election. in 2011 i also voted for Nuhu Ribadu, cause he was the flag bearer of the party i support. If tomorrow, APC presents Kwakwanso, or Aregbesola or Rochas or Ngige, thats the person i'll vote for. i dont vote along Ethnics or Tribal lines. Please support whoever you want to support and leave us to do likewise. Please enough of this they dont like us.....

Wetin self..... na una go be the first person to rule 9ja ni? Abegiiiii

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by agbameta: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
solomon111: Lagos is probably the state that has benefited the most from this administration.
That 200billion seaport should be built in akwaibom.
I wonder why akpabio is silent.

Stop gassing yourself with the 200 billion seaport nonsense because it remains mostly private. The FG tagged along to do attache and they paid their 20% attache price while the Lagos state government and private investors foots the rest.

Why is Akpabio silent? He careless about any seaport in his village. He ported to Lagos with his family right? And besides, where are the private investors lined up to build the seaport? What % is he paying and where is his own personal commitment apart from his aso rock bingo duties...?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
egift:

You can keep your insults (its childish). Secondly, I support One Nigeria - you can wait for eternity, Nigeria will not divide.

Lastly, Ndigbo will join APC en mass if they win 2015. Our people do not play opposition politics. But the unfortunate thing is that your attitude now will still keep Ndigbo at the receiving end as we were not part of the foundation of APC.

May Nigeria not divide, but Biafra will definitely have her independence.
It is stupid of any Biafran to believe in "ONE" Nigeria, a country where Biafran children who scored 69% was denied admission while the real Nigerians where offered admission at just 1%.

Jonathan has touched Ndigbo, te PDP under OBJ ruined us. It is the same OBJ that your APC has gone to beg to "steer the ship"!
Shame on all of you who are blind on this conspiracy against our people.

APC win election in 2015? Let there be elections in 2015 first.
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by dayokanu(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
LOl at this jester
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by sheymaziggy: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
omoeso: I don't know why some sections of this country always tribalized everything when it comes to politics. This is not about individuals or personals, its all about political parties doing what they know how to do best. It happens everywhere in the world. Its almost normal for every opposition party to find faults in the policies of the sitting government and tries to bring them down in other to win the next election.

Go to the US, the republicans will always find a fault in every policies proposed by the Democrates, same with UK, the Labour are always at loggerhead with the Conservatives. (vice versa). But here in Nigeria, its always they dont like us. During OBJ first election, you guys voted him (PDP). Same thing during his second election. Can you remember how many states Yar'dua won in the east during his election? so, whats the fuss with we will not vote APC in 2015. Pls tell me, how many states has AD/AC/APC ever won during any past presidential election in the east?

The problem is never between GEJ and Tinubu nor Akpabio and Fashola, its between PDP vs APC. Let them sort themselves out. During OBJ era we all knew the royal rumble between him OBJ and Tinubu, though from the same southwest, but because they are from different political parties, they never in support of each other. That is politics. Simply because GEJ is the president and the political head of PDP does not mean APC hates him, he'll always be at the receiving end period. so, dont give us that your stupid insinuation that Yorubas and Housas dislike GEJ and are doing everything possible to bring him down. Which party una dey vote before, no be PDP? so whats your headache about.

Am not an APC card party member nor am i a swing voter, but i support APC and what they stand for. I voted against OBJ in his 1st election, unfortunately was not around for the second election and during Yardua election. in 2011 i also voted for Nuhu Ribadu, cause he was the flag bearer of the party i support. If tomorrow, APC presents Kwakwanso, or Aregbesola or Rochas or Ngige, thats the person i'll vote for. i dont vote along Ethnics or Tribal lines. Please support whoever you want to support and leave us to do likewise. Please enough of this they dont like us.....

Wetin self..... na una go be the first person to rule 9ja ni? Abegiiiii

Bitter truth bro, dis propaganda started with gej pdp. dey created d ethnic line as an excuse for dere inability to govern well, dey spread d propaganda to gullible SE, dat dey are criticized because dey frm d minority, SE don't want to believe criticism is a norm in democracy due to d gej/pdp propaganda, gullible people. Its a known fact that Yorubas are d greatest critics cos we more open minded and neutral in ethnic politics, that's y d greatest critic of OBJ regime was Yorubas, even when OBJ was building infrastructures nd bringing in telecoms as one of his achievement, we Yorubas criticized him dat he didn't do any policy to affect nigerian directly.When everybody called him a monkey, there was nothing like y are u yabbing our own, even after d debt cancelation Yorubas still criticized him o, so who is gej that we shouldn't criticise. OBJ is still more abused Dan gej, u knw what it is to call someone a monkey. Smh
During the turai/gej saga when his people couldn't support him, tunde bakare one of d most hated man in d ibo kindom (a Yoruba man) lead d battle with other prominent people to save d clueless weakling bigot president, where were d ibos, dey were no where to b found. Dey were only fighting on naira land while d Yorubas u call coward were demonstrating on d roads, ur gej was just doing Sidon dey look
Now ibos says we are parasites, I really dnt knw who d parasites is o always kissing gejs butt, dey are doing follow follow, nt one shame dey got, dey kissing d ass of an ijaw man common ijaw, Smh, dey all believe gej would take dem to d promise land.
Take it or leave it, Yoruba would always b a strong critics of a bad gov if other tribes ate coward to say d truth, Yoruba would nt, we are liberated thinkers . we don't care if it's our tribe we would still criticise
If OBJ dat cleared our debt, telecoms, nd increased civil servants pay was heavily criticized, who is gej not to b criticized. Even d fight d ibos are fighting am sure ss people would b wondering what is in for dis ibos. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by egift(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
noblezone:

May Nigeria not divide, but Biafra will definitely have her independence.
It is stupid of any Biafran to believe in "ONE" Nigeria, a country where Biafran children who scored 69% was denied admission while the real Nigerians where offered admission at just 1%.

Jonathan has touched Ndigbo, te PDP under OBJ ruined us. It is the same OBJ that your APC has gone to beg to "steer the ship"!
Shame on all of you who are blind on this conspiracy against our people.

APC win election in 2015? Let there be elections in 2015 first.

It is an incoherent sound beats like yours that is keeps Ndigbo down. Anyi abu gi uzu. If you want Biafra, suspend everything and get Biafra. If you want every Nigerian to accord us our deserved respect and take us seriously - then we have to put our 2 feet down in NIGERIA and participate fully.

You can't be scaring everyone with your quest and still demanding for a fare share. And even if you want to pursue such quest, why be loud-mouthed about it and beating up your rusty cheat.

As for PDP, it is getting relegated - it has outlived its usefulness. Better join and secure the future. Nigerians are moving forward - APC all the way!

8 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by omoeso(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
sheymaziggy:
Bitter truth bro, dis propaganda started with gej pdp. dey created d ethnic line as an excuse for dere inability to govern well, dey spread d propaganda to gullible SE, dat dey are criticized because dey frm d minority, SE don't want to believe criticism is a norm in democracy due to d gej/pdp propaganda, gullible people. Its a known fact that Yorubas are d greatest critics cos we more open minded and neutral in ethnic politics, that's y d greatest critic of OBJ regime was Yorubas, even when OBJ was building infrastructures nd bringing in telecoms as one of his achievement, we Yorubas criticized him dat he didn't do any policy to affect nigerian directly.When everybody called him a monkey, there was nothing like y are u yabbing our own, even after d debt cancelation Yorubas still criticized him o, so who is gej that we shouldn't criticise. OBJ is still more abused Dan gej, u knw what it is to call someone a monkey. Smh
During the turai/gej saga when his people couldn't support him, tunde bakare one of d most hated man in d ibo kindom (a Yoruba man) lead d battle with other prominent people to save d clueless weakling bigot president, where were d ibos, dey were no where to b found. Dey were only fighting on naira land while d Yorubas u call coward were demonstrating on d roads, ur gej was just doing Sidon dey look
Now ibos says we are parasites, I really dnt knw who d parasites is o always kissing gejs butt, dey are doing follow follow, nt one shame dey got, dey kissing d ass of an ijaw man common ijaw, Smh, dey all believe gej would take dem to d promise land.
Take it or leave it, Yoruba would always b a strong critics of a bad gov if other tribes ate coward to say d truth, Yoruba would nt, we are liberated thinkers . we don't care if it's our tribe we would still criticise
If OBJ dat cleared our debt, telecoms, nd increased civil servants pay was heavily criticized, who is gej not to b criticized. Even d fight d ibos are fighting am sure ss people would b wondering what is in for dis ibos. undecided

True talk my brother. 100% spot on. God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by EzePromoe: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
I lose no sleep over APC menace, because APC, I know for sure, is the party of the South West and Core North. PDP still remains the only national party.
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
did not support him in 2011

but I am for him all the way in 2015
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by simpleseyi: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
SS and SE are the two regions with the smallest number of voters, yet the two regions think their vote can get Jonathan back to Aso Rock. If not for Obasanjo and the vote of the North will a SS or SE man ever smell the presidency? The game of political chess has started, we shall see who is the chess master of politics.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by egift(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Eze Promoe: I lose no sleep over APC menace, because APC, I know for sure, is the party of the South West and Core North. PDP still remains the only national party.

"I get am before no be property". Abeg update yourself. PDP is a regional party.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by theoctopus: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: @1MCN, what MMA rehabilitation? The same MMA that is leaking and the air-conditioning does not work? Seriously due wrong point

*Did you just mention the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway? When did you pass through that place? I have gone through that road to as far as Sango-otta this month and even last week, I was there too.

**The Lagos-Ibadan expressway is a project that just started after years of maddening noise making. And as for now, only a portion has been made

oh you mentioned the railways right? When was the last time you sent anything by rail or travelled by rail? I know someone who sent tiles for his new home in Ibadan by rail and they got there broken. If the rails are so good, dont you think goods and people especially from the north will go through there?

Lemme help you some more. The handing over of the Badagry expressway to the state is another way the FG is showing it's backside. Look at the Ikorodu road too.

Oh I dont think I need to remind you that there are calls for the FG to handover the 3rd mainland bridge too

You have started spreading lies like you always do. Which MMA is leaking? Liars like you will never change. You told a lie months back that MMA is leaking . Now you want to support your past lies with more lies. You have no shame. Just imagine your lies that nobody uses the train. You have no single shame. A perenial liar like every APC member. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
simpleseyi: SS and SE are the two regions with the smallest number of voters, yet the two regions think their vote can get Jonathan back to Aso Rock. If not for Obasanjo and the vote of the North will a SS or SE man ever smell the presidency? The game of political chess has started, we shall see who is the chess master of politics.

All Jonathan needs to hope for in 2015 is for APC to zone their Presidential ticket to Hausa Fulani and the general Presidential election will be a cake walk for Jonathan!
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by Onlytruth(m): 12:10am On Jan 05, 2014
slimming: The best candidate will win.

Yes, and the best candidate is GEJ!
APC is a house teeming with brigands, traitors, killers, saboteurs, strange bedfellows, "gang-uppers", bitter losers, and "winches".
They have already started to fight over sharing formular for anticipated loot.
The new APC reminds me of the OLD PDP. Apparently they were all driven out by the GEJ fresh air train and now reassembled in APC.
Flies only love putrid smells!
APC is oozing stench!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by jayrule(m): 3:14am On Jan 05, 2014
Andro Blaze: Did you really need to start a post to tell us this nonsense? Its like someone starting a post to tell us Osama Bin Laden's mother will always believe her son was a freedom fighter...... a "duh" moment.

Anyway just like you pointed out but really in inverse, no matter what atrocities he commits he can always count on you peoples support... just wonder where your peoples courage was when he was hiding under his desk from the Mighty Turai. You will never learn that you can never change history no matter how hard you cry... keep antagonizing the true kingmakers, keep sectionalising most of Nigeria and decieving gullible SS figureheads ( thank God the masses there remember your trick from the 60s)..... you never learn.
we have learnt alot, can you please tell us which one we are yet to learn from teacher You talked about king makers, are they God Perhaps you are right but if you are not Igbo, you should not be on this thread.
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:41am On Jan 05, 2014
torhuke:
Bros, u will be deceiving your self to say that that GEJ isn't doing much. Our hopes are high as a people and that is what the opposition is taking advantage of. GEJ is listenning and working assidously to move these country forward. there are too many sboteurs working assidously too to make sure he fail. Like your signature, politics is a dichotomy of good and evil. GEJ is good and APC is evil.
Funny thing is, whenever I read posts like yours I wonder how you think. APC hasn't even put anyone forward yet, but here u are already spewing hate and threatening fire and brimstone. Let me ask you, what if they eventually field someone that's to your preference what would you do then?

Having a open mind and looking at things from a fair and balanced perspective will not kill you. You sound too young to have already matured into a hateful bigot. Change your mindset.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by jayrule(m): 3:51am On Jan 05, 2014
sheymaziggy:

wow, should I clap for you?? Well, all I know is that what you just wrote is all the best a yoruba man can do. Propaganda. And if you talk about what critic an Igbo man has made just to support good governance I will give you the answers you want. 1) When an Igbo man stands up to criticize, you ill-brained yoruba elites will stand against it even if it the truth. So an Igbo man is not ready to eat soup in the same plate with a monkey. 2) your egoistic yoruba elites will only criticize for their own selfish desire. Hiding the tribalistic agenda. 3) your so called APC coalition group is a puppet of social disintegration and destruction based on obvious happenings in politics so far. The case of Obasanjo attacking Jonathan is one of this tribalistic agenda. Imagine, even an uneducated meat seller (yooba man) around my area supported this Obasanjo's motif. In the case of Sedurity, ASUU's case, GEJ should be credited for his efforts. Check from the past, when ASUU go on strike, it is either they are sacked or they are forced back to their respective office without achieving what they are fighting for. In this GEJ's regime, he gave them something to write down in their own history of strike so far. In the case of security, no African country will have this our own kind of insecurity that they won't resolve into a civil war. This case of insecurity to is was planned inveigle the seat of power and to inform Nigerians that a Minority in Power is just like a bull in the china shop. Well, I don't have much ideas on Politics sha.... And, I'm not tribalistic o! Co me sef i be double identity. My mama na Yooba, My papa na Yigbo.... But, una Yoruba ehn, una fit work under master till una turn am to slave. Oni gibiti ni yin. You guys are crooks.
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:52am On Jan 05, 2014
solomon111: Can any intelligent APC apologist give me one good reason why i should vote for APC and be ready to thoroughly defend it.
Dude, they don't even have a candidate yet. At the very least, give them a chance to present their case before you cast judgement.
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by backtosender: 4:00am On Jan 05, 2014
APC is not politically matured to remove jonathan in 2015 they still crawling..
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:00am On Jan 05, 2014
jayrule: Co me sef i be double identity. My mama na Yooba, My papa na Yigbo.... But, una Yoruba ehn, una fit work under master till una turn am to slave. Oni gibiti ni yin. You guys are crooks.
You know you just insulted you mother, right?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by backtosender: 4:04am On Jan 05, 2014
simpleseyi: SS and SE are the two regions with the smallest number of voters, yet the two regions think their vote can get Jonathan back to Aso Rock. If not for Obasanjo and the vote of the North will a SS or SE man ever smell the presidency? The game of political chess has started, we shall see who is the chess master of politics.
we shall no who control the economy too.
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by jayrule(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You know you just insulted you mother, right?
grin Perhaps, who cares? I am human bro. Well, even if na Yoba woman born me, na Igbo man blood I get. If a Yooba man see me for Biafran war time, na kill im go kill me. If I do anything good, they will smile and say 'omo anoo wa ni.' but if I do bad? :O dem go shout 'olosi ni. Omo Igbo buruku.' so bros, technically, as my mama don marry Igbo man, na Igbo she be... cheesy. Good morning, God bless ya'.
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by size38: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2014
What if APC choose an Igbo man as their presidential candidate for 2015 election what will be the true position of the Igbos? To support GEJ or to support one of their own?
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2014
jayrule: grin Perhaps, who cares? I am human bro. Well, even if na Yoba woman born me, na Igbo man blood I get. If a Yooba man see me for Biafran war time, na kill im go kill me. If I do anything good, they will smile and say 'omo anoo wa ni.' but if I do bad? :O dem go shout 'olosi ni. Omo Igbo buruku.' so bros, technically, as my mama don marry Igbo man, na Igbo she be... cheesy. Good morning, God bless ya'.
What is this senseless gibberish you just gave to me?
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by egift(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2014
size38: What if APC choose an Igbo man as their presidential candidate for 2015 election what will be the true position of the Igbos? To support GEJ or to support one of their own?

Here is the problem, the kind of Politics the Elites of Ndigbo plays now is very disastrous. Even if the President and VP position is handed over to Aligbo, it will still be determined by the amount of money Jonathan is ready to put on the table. Have we forgotten about OBJ vs Ekwueme in 2003 PDP convention?

Anyway don't worry too much South East will be all over APC, if the party could win Presidency in 2015. Am certain of that.
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by simpleseyi: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Yes, Ndigbo should stick with GEJ because that is the nearest Ndigbo can get to the presidency. Ibos will never ever rule Nigeria if people clueless like Jonathan is the best they can present. Since they claim to be Nigeria Jews, they can rule Israel when they get back to their ancestral home. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
size38: What if APC choose an Igbo man as their presidential candidate for 2015 election what will be the true position of the Igbos? To support GEJ or to support one of their own?

surely wont happen

because APC is all about returning power to Hausa Fulani
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by jayrule(m): 3:52am On Jan 06, 2014
hmmm, crapscrat and crasscrat....not democrat. Dis is silly. What a pathetic nation... One Nigeria :p.... You all should chill, let 2015 come and you can continue your headless cockroaches' argument....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Releases Presidential Election Results In 23 Lga In Osun State / Revenge Killing: Christian Reportedly Beheads ISIS Jihadist / Greedy Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.