Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ (3328 Views)

Biafra FM, Ndigbo Should Avoid That Thrash / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s / Presidency Bans Ministers From Phone Calls During Meetings With GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by jayrule(m): 3:56am On Jan 06, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: What is this senseless gibberish you just gave to me?
you called that gibberish... Well bro, I don't have your time. You are jobless and frustrated. So go and bite a tree.
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by jayrule(m): 4:04am On Jan 06, 2014
size38: What if APC choose an Igbo man as their presidential candidate for 2015 election what will be the true position of the Igbos? To support GEJ or to support one of their own?
.... Good question. You know, that tempting. The Igbo people are not foolish. Any Igbo man that joins APC is just a phantom to us. A puppet Implemented by the Islamized APC to inveigle us. Well, that won't work because the future of your Nigeria in their hand will be so arab-pathetic... Women right will be lost, even your freedom of speech will also be lost. Your freedom is expensive, don't sell it.
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by jayrule(m): 4:17am On Jan 06, 2014
You know what, why is APC so interested in the SE? Why did they ask fashola to come and apologize at the aka Ikenga because of the deportation of both Igbos n non Igbos into Anambra where he made a stupid statement? Why did they insist that Anambra election should be cancelled and another should take place yet they lost? Why did they install Rochas into a God knows why and who cares to know post? You see, all these their kidagarten tricks won't work on us. They wan't to spread their Jihad to the east. Those criminals that support child marriage. That is barbaric and such doctrine belong to animals and to the heathen. So you guys should stop gallavanting about this your APC that is just a phantom of itself. See, APC will disintegrate and fade like a smoke in 2015 because we still have traitors lurking around in that fat-ass union of theirs.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by ikeyman00(m): 5:36am On Jan 06, 2014
tigerman

Bitter truth bro, dis propaganda started with gej pdp. dey created d ethnic line as an excuse for dere inability to govern well, dey spread d propaganda to gullible SE, dat dey are criticized because dey frm d minority, SE don't want to believe criticism is a norm in democracy due to d gej/pdp propaganda, gullible people. Its a known fact that Yorubas are d greatest critics cos we more open minded and neutral in ethnic politics, that's y d greatest critic of OBJ regime was Yorubas, even when OBJ was building infrastructures nd bringing in telecoms as one of his achievement, we Yorubas criticized him dat he didn't do any policy to affect nigerian directly.When everybody called him a monkey, there was nothing like y are u yabbing our own, even after d debt cancelation Yorubas still criticized him o, so who is gej that we shouldn't criticise. OBJ is still more abused Dan gej, u knw what it is to call someone a monkey. Smh
During the turai/gej saga when his people couldn't support him, tunde bakare one of d most hated man in d ibo kindom (a Yoruba man) lead d battle with other prominent people to save d clueless weakling bigot president, where were d ibos, dey were no where to b found. Dey were only fighting on naira land while d Yorubas u call coward were demonstrating on d roads, ur gej was just doing Sidon dey look
Now ibos says we are parasites, I really dnt knw who d parasites is o always kissing gejs butt, dey are doing follow follow, nt one shame dey got, dey kissing d Bottom of an ijaw man common ijaw, Smh, dey all believe gej would take dem to d promise land.
Take it or leave it, Yoruba would always b a strong critics of a bad gov if other tribes ate coward to say d truth, Yoruba would nt, we are liberated thinkers . we don't care if it's our tribe we would still criticise
If OBJ dat cleared our debt, telecoms, nd increased civil servants pay was heavily criticized, who is gej not to b criticized. Even d fight d ibos are fighting am sure ss people would b wondering what is in for dis ibos.

coward like u wouldnt be spewing those rubbish if Abacha is in charge

una continue from wey una stop; things will be different this time ooo
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by sheymaziggy: 6:11am On Jan 06, 2014
ikeyman00: tigerman

coward like u wouldnt be spewing those rubbish if Abacha is in charge

una continue from wey una stop; things will be different this time ooo
Check history well it was still d Yorubas dat fought hard for democracy under abachas regime, where una kinsmen, where asari dokubo, whr mend,nd u still calling Yoruba cowards, nd please, it doesn't mk sense to quote an opinion with insult, if u gat Notin to say, just read nd pass. One love bro
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by sheymaziggy: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2014
jayrule: wow, should I clap for you?? Well, all I know is that what you just wrote is all the best a yoruba man can do. Propaganda. And if you talk about what critic an Igbo man has made just to support good governance I will give you the answers you want. 1) When an Igbo man stands up to criticize, you ill-brained yoruba elites will stand against it even if it the truth. So an Igbo man is not ready to eat soup in the same plate with a monkey. 2) your egoistic yoruba elites will only criticize for their own selfish desire. Hiding the tribalistic agenda. 3) your so called APC coalition group is a puppet of social disintegration and destruction based on obvious happenings in politics so far. The case of Obasanjo attacking Jonathan is one of this tribalistic agenda. Imagine, even an uneducated meat seller (yooba man) around my area supported this Obasanjo's motif. In the case of Sedurity, ASUU's case, GEJ should be credited for his efforts. Check from the past, when ASUU go on strike, it is either they are sacked or they are forced back to their respective office without achieving what they are fighting for. In this GEJ's regime, he gave them something to write down in their own history of strike so far. In the case of security, no African country will have this our own kind of insecurity that they won't resolve into a civil war. This case of insecurity to is was planned inveigle the seat of power and to inform Nigerians that a Minority in Power is just like a bull in the china shop. Well, I don't have much ideas on Politics sha.... And, I'm not tribalistic o! Co me sef i be double identity. My mama na Yooba, My papa na Yigbo.... But, una Yoruba ehn, una fit work under master till una turn am to slave. Oni gibiti ni yin. You guys are crooks.

Your post got me laffin, u only ended up just throwing insult at a tribe, I gave u examples of yoruba people dat fought for good governance irrespective of tribe nd all u could gv ad an excuse for ur cowardice is dat u guys don't fight for good thing because we Yorubas will criticize it, Aba can u gv examples of ur claim 2)u claim Yoruba criticize for selfish reasons, I guess when tunde bakare nd wole Soyinka's were fighting d cabals to make gej d president, dey were doing so for political appointment shey
Bros I put it to u dat Boko z d handy work of gej, yes I said it, it's a ploy to make d north weak, Boko z nt gonna favor northern political climate, dats y gej z making dat place a danger zone so dere won't b elections up north , if u tell me am lying, den tell me y u believe APC is Boko Haram too
Lastly, am gushed dat u called a fellow black man a monkey cos of ethnic sentiment, dat was very rong, he ll u feel if a white man calls u dat.
Myself no good for politics o, by d way I lk enugus govt, I lk Kwakwanso govt, I like cross river govt, I lk Aregbesola govt, I don't lk Fashola govt, so u see am nt ethnic biased, I like good govt.
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by ikeyman00(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2014
^^^^ u are making us laugh so much with those rubbish

anyway bon jour Biafra

see ur mouth obj paid out debt still couldnt fix the road to his village
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by jamace(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Yes o.
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by jayrule(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
sheymaziggy:

Your post got me laffin, u only ended up just throwing insult at a tribe, I gave u examples of yoruba people dat fought for good governance irrespective of tribe nd all u could gv ad an excuse for ur cowardice is dat u guys don't fight for good thing because we Yorubas will criticize it, Aba can u gv examples of ur claim 2)u claim Yoruba criticize for selfish reasons, I guess when tunde bakare nd wole Soyinka's were fighting d cabals to make gej d president, dey were doing so for political appointment shey
Bros I put it to u dat Boko z d handy work of gej, yes I said it, it's a ploy to make d north weak, Boko z nt gonna favor northern political climate, dats y gej z making dat place a danger zone so dere won't b elections up north , if u tell me am lying, den tell me y u believe APC is Boko Haram too
Lastly, am gushed dat u called a fellow black man a monkey cos of ethnic sentiment, dat was very rong, he ll u feel if a white man calls u dat.
Myself no good for politics o, by d way I lk enugus govt, I lk Kwakwanso govt, I like cross river govt, I lk Aregbesola govt, I don't lk Fashola govt, so u see am nt ethnic biased, I like good govt.
funny bro. Der is no ethnic sentiment in what I posted. It just some definitons about the kind of people I have had contact with. Well, all I know is that yoruba people only engage in things for their selfish satisfaction. God bless you.
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by jayrule(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
sheymaziggy:

my cowardice cheesy... Ure funny. The coward here is you bro. You don't want the truth. You don't want to face it. You made mention of Tunde Bakare and Wole Shoyinka. Well, I respect those guys. Inasmuch as I respect them, they might be puppets. Who knows? For example, Tunde Bakare was a victim of IBB. He was and he is still his puppet under the shady APC's agenda. See things for yourself. Don't let your ego form a film of ignorance in your eyes. Just accept the fact. The Igbos, if you read according to history, started the fight for Nigeria's independence. I don't have much point to support my arguement. You also claim that Boko Haram is a tool used by GEJ to weaken the security system and political stability of the North. I strongly disagree with you on that. Give reasons why you think that is possible?
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by jamace(m): 7:03am On Jan 10, 2014
GEJ (who is from the South-South geo-political group) on completion of his tenure should handover to the South East. So, the SE should rally round GEJ and prepare to take over the baton come 2019.
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by Bluemetal: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2014
Brother,

Are you tired of the continuous talk on Igbo issues. If you want where we move to the next level on these issues, text or call 09033130321 for further info. cool shocked undecided
Re: Ndigbo Should Stick With GEJ by Buttocks: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
GEJ! NO SHAKING!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Decorated Nigerian Governors(pictures) / See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . / Deadly Protest In Niger For Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.