Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) (73339 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada/Native (Picture) / Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by akposking(m): 4:23am On Jan 04, 2014
Na so.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by iamdsam: 4:23am On Jan 04, 2014
pDude: The days when the fire of Godly zealous burned within his breasts.

Now money rules his heart. What a shame.
You just said the truth. Money now rules his heart. This man can't put himself down like Prophet T.B Joshua. He's a proud ass. His members are likewise. It's clearly seen that the power of God has so much left him. Nor be to dey preach with grammer be the thing o but teaching the word with Power.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by egoldman(m): 5:01am On Jan 04, 2014
llbhuds:

With the big lips baa?

Na wa o... when he was still hustling
Yeah when he was hustling in the Lord grin grin
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by egoldman(m): 5:05am On Jan 04, 2014
::Andrew:::
I blame gej
I be hear say they don cure you of this madness , wetin come happen ?
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by egoldman(m): 5:10am On Jan 04, 2014
tucee31:

Mr Aboki better respect urself. What kind of pix is dis? If it is ur so called prophet mohammed dat was potrayed like dis, u guys wld ve waged war since.
Nonsense!
Livam if we post our own of their Mohammed now , them go start to yan shit .
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by egoldman(m): 5:47am On Jan 04, 2014
Mr Aboki:

All this because Jesus is eating Popcorn.. grin

Kai... And I thought Christians were the true people of peace.. grin

Walahi, you are barking like a rabid dog.. The picture is not blasphemous.

Please go and seek forgiveness from Jesus before you end up in Hell..

Jesus was a happy guy who had a sense of humor!!

Would you say the same thing if it were Mohammed that as portrayed like that ? To we Christians this is nothing , but to your guys this would surely lead to violence .
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by emmabest2000(m): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2014
Ms_Steph: looks like som1 is using bleaching cream
Is that ur pix on ur profile ?

Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by medinajabbar(f): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2014
soooo handsome

Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by ebube7(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2014
This isn't just about money because I know that there are many wealthy men whose lives are miserable. It's just God's word: "The path of a righteous man shineth brighter and brighter unto that perfect day" -Prov. 4:18
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by buskie13(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2014
Maxymilliano:

http://goldmyne.tv/photo-of-the-day-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-at-a-camp-meeting-in-1997/
he can never put on dis thing anymore.very long tie...and maybe he hasn't start bleaching ........
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by Xeedorf: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Transformation!
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by Aircommordo: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2014
simplyOJ: Looks like Sunday Olishe back them. What ever the case, we all have old pictures. If you take up your old pictures of some years back and realized you have not had any significant improvement from the way you were looking back then, then you need to take a look at yourself again. It's called CHANGE. We all undergo one form of change or the other.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by MrAboki: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
egoldman:

Would you say the same thing if it were Mohammed that as portrayed like that ? To we Christians this is nothing , but to your guys this would surely lead to violence .

I know..

But that's for the fucktards that abound in Islam.

I see nothing wrong in Jesus or Mohammed being portrayed in a normal situation such as dancing or eating a popcorn.

People need to relax and stop getting angry on behalf of their Gods.

If Jesus could fight traders inside the tabernacle, is it to dance that he cannot do?!

What did people think Jesus was doing at the wedding in Cannan where booze was being served?!

I'm sorry to those who took offence to this animation, but you are just as bad as the muslims that go killing people over a cartoon depiction of the Prophet Mohammed (saw) who nobody has a picture of nor knew anything about his social life.

You all need to relax.. I doubt I will go to hell for imagining Jesus sucking milk from Mary's T!ts or playing Hide and seek with his peers in Bethlehem.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by Etianwanokon: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
BORN TO BE GREAT
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by xtervaganza(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Who are those 3 guys fallen b4 him? Oh I get it, they are Neymar, Busquet and Dani Alves (synchronised barca divers grin grin grin)
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by chidanzy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
Why run another man's race ? Those who knows the right thing should do it speaking in burna boys voice everybody RUN UR OWN RACE
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by fkj950ax(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
This wasn't Pastor Chris in 1997.
I was at that Camp Meeting which held at ASCON, Topo, Badagry and the alter and pulpit was not like that also.
I will search the house and post a picture of Pastor Chris which I took in 1998 at OAU Ife when he came, and there no way someone looking like the OP pix can transform so fast even if he lived in White House with pix I have.
Pray I find the pix from my University stuffs.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by Benjaminbest(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
D guy is gud luking
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by patostation(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2014
cytell Property:
Oh they should have put your father's name. You are not making sense at all. OOPS

I guess you are one of those being rapsodied at the Embassy church. That is why you have resorted to personal attacks. Well Pastor Chris does not need to put my father's name on his own translation of the Holy Bible. But he should not put his name and his family on any sacred book.

For your follow-follow type of "Christian", Jeremiah has some word for you at Jer 5:26-31. "Among my people are wicked men who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch men. Like cages full of birds, their houses are full of deceit; they have become rich and powerful and have grown fat and sleek. Their evil deeds have no limit.... The prophets prophesy lies, the priests go on subduing according to their powers, and my people (people like you), have loved it that way..."

One day your eye go clear.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by peddy25: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2014
Hmmm! flexing men of God. The "Gospel Business" is lucrative.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by GentleFrank(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2014
Wow !!!
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
@mr. aboki; what keeps a soul from Islam is ignorance. a person that refuses to enter it upon knowing about and a person that is a muslim by default of parentage, neither is better. hypocrisy is worse than outright disbelief. a muslim that makes fun of any prophet [AS] is making fun of all the prophets [AS]. to say Gods is in itself a terrible thing, either sign of lack of knowledge or sign of disbelief.

it is easy to step out of Islam just like shahadah as it is, is the step into Islam.

way Allah guide out action. good deeds is based on good intention.

Allah is Knower of All. Allah knows Best.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by reelpoint(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
aanumama: Whoever say money no good! He's good looking though.
God purnish poverty
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by Mustay(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
RoyPCain: @mr. aboki; what keeps a soul from Islam is ignorance. a person that refuses to enter it upon knowing about and a person that is a muslim by default of parentage, neither is better. hypocrisy is worse than outright disbelief. a muslim that makes fun of any prophet [AS] is making fun of all the prophets [AS]. to say Gods is in itself a terrible thing, either sign of lack of knowledge or sign of disbelief.

it is easy to step out of Islam just like shahadah as it is, is the step into Islam.

way Allah guide out action. good deeds is based on good intention.

Allah is Knower of All. Allah knows Best.

Choi, the fact that the moniker used is 'Aboki' doesn't mean anything - y'all need to stop with the stereotypes! It's the internet - largely anonymous!!!

'Mr Aboki' is not a Muslim and you ought to have read the handwriting on his wall posts! Don't get yourselves worked up y'all
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by Oyinprince(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
iamdsam: Christ Embassy members are wicked and are all hypocrites.
Smh
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by Oyinprince(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
iamdsam: It's clearly seen that the power of God has so much left him
lol, was jst laffin at ur post since, bt dis caught ma attention o. Who says d power of God has left im? or u ar the one dat took it 4rm im? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.