Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. (4085 Views)

Open Letter To Seun On Putting Islam For Muslims Section Threads On Front Page / 3 Question For Islamic Scholars / Muslims Seek For Islamic Homosexual Weddings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by lanrexlan(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Salam Alaikum Warahmatullah Wabarkatuhu.
On Friday 20th of December 2013,one of our muslim brothers once made an observation and created this topic in the Islamic section asking why Islam topics doesn't make Frontpage.

tunshe: Saalam alaykum,I always look forward to Fridays to read nice Islamic topic from the front page. Alas! I was disappointed this Friday and a lot of questions came to my mind.
1.Is it that no quality article was available? 2.The moderators were unavoidably absent?
3.The Nairaland policy has changed?
Let's remember that this opportunity to do dawah is full of rewards both in this world and hereafter.Opportunity to showcase Islam to non Muslims Opportunity to clear misconceptions opportunity to serve Allah Opportunity to teach fellow Muslims Opportunity to share ideas May Allah forgives us and grant us Jannah Firdaus. Amin! Maa Salaam.

www.nairaland.com/1563676/no-islamic-thread-friday
We expected something on the 27th of December 2013,but alas nothing came up.Then another brother of ours made this complaint to the moderators.

tbaba1234: Salam,We have not had an Islamic thread on FP for two weeks. Can you bring it to the attention of the supermods,in sha Allah? JazakAllahu Khair.
www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here/26

Our moderator answer was that only Mr Seun Osewa can give us an answer to our question.
There are educative and interesting topics in the Islamic section which can enlighten our brothers and sisters in Islam.
We are now using this medium to ask our dear humble Mr Seun Osewa why are Islamic topics not making frontpage?
Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by tintingz(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Good brotha Lanre!

*Following* smiley
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by dejt4u(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nice nd good observation.. May Allah bless u... Mr Seun, pls explain
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Sammy0two(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Okay
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by tbaba1234: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Following
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Ajibam: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
your threads don't bring traffic, na bad market.....

5 Likes

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by lanrexlan(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ajibam: your threads don't bring traffic, na bad market.....
Are you Seun Osewa? And Threads like What was your last food in 2013 and your first food in 2014 are worthy Frontpage materials? If you have nothing to say,please keep quiet.

5 Likes

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by dejt4u(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
lanrexlan: Are you Seun Osewa? And Threads like What was your last food in 2013 and your first food in 2014 are worthy Frontpage materials? If you have nothing to say,please keep quiet.
Nice response. Well said
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
You guys really create problems where ever you go. Majority of the "top mods" are muslims so if there is no topic from ur section hitting front page blame ur mods.

1 Like

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by lanrexlan(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
mrsincredible: You guys really create problems where ever you go. Majority of the "top mods" are muslims so if there is no topic from ur section hitting front page blame ur mods.
Why painting all muslims with the same brush? Our Moderators only recommend topics for frontpage,super moderators and the Admin put topics on frontpage,don't say what you don't know please.
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
lanrexlan: Why painting all muslims with the same brush? Our Moderators only recommend topics for frontpage,super moderators and the Admin put topics on frontpage,don't say what you don't know please.
but u know the super moderators(majority) are muslims abi? Is NL only for muslims? Why must u cause problem. If they truly took a topic and its genuine don't u think it will make front page or u want anytin that has "islam" or "muslim" in it to just enter front page? I will say it again blame your mods. If it is facebook will u complain?

1 Like

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by lanrexlan(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
mrsincredible: but u know the super moderators(majority) are muslims abi? Is NL only for muslims? Why must u cause problem. If they truly took a topic and its genuine don't u think it will make front page or u want anytin that has "islam" or "muslim" in it to just enter front page? I will say it again blame your mods. If it is facebook will u complain?
What's she saying? How many super moderators do we have? I know of only one,you are spewing trash.Who's causing problem? Did I say anything Islam should made frontpage? We always look forward to fridays,on sundays more than three christian topics will make frontpage,even during weekdays christian topics made frontpage and nobody complains about it.
Must every christian topics made frontpage? She's speaking in an unknown language Help!! what's that doing on frontpage? There are many interesting articles there.
Stop being sentimental and moreover my question wasn't directed to you,so swerve off.

4 Likes

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by freda506(f): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
mrsincredible: but u know the super moderators(majority) are muslims abi? Is NL only for muslims? Why must u cause problem. If they truly took a topic and its genuine don't u think it will make front page or u want anytin that has "islam" or "muslim" in it to just enter front page? I will say it again blame your mods. If it is facebook will u complain?
Obinoscopy is no muslim undecided,mukina2 is undecided
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by gramci: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
lanrexlan: Are you Seun Osewa? And Threads like What was your last food in 2013 and your first food in 2014 are worthy Frontpage materials? If you have nothing to say,please keep quiet.

Yes, they are better than those crap you guys post, besides FP threads are threads meant to stimulate robust debate. But what do we get from your Mods? BANs.

Secondly, I thought you guys enjoy exclusive privilege in your 'Islam for Muslims' section, why invite Pagans and Atheists to your threads and the same time gag them from expressing their honest views

2 Likes

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
lanrexlan: What's she saying? How many super moderators do we have? I know of only one,you are spewing trash.Who's causing problem? Did I say anything Islam should made frontpage? We always look forward to fridays,on sundays more than three christian topics will make frontpage,even during weekdays christian topics made frontpage and nobody complains about it.
Must every christian topics made frontpage? She's speaking in an unknown language Help!! what's that doing on frontpage? There are many interesting articles there.
Stop being sentimental and moreover my question wasn't directed to you,so swerve off.
mr man. Common sense shld tell u that u want to start a religious war. Let me ask u dis simple question have you confirmed from ur mods why u don't see ur topics on front page? That's why dey are mods. Learn to go through procedures. So u are getting angry that Christian topics make front page if an islamic topic gets to front page and som1 comments its brings a ban or a big insult from ur fellow worshipers

1 Like

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
imagine u arguing about food section. Why do u think there is a food section? Abi u just want nairaland to go dead cause we have muslims here. Everywhere u muslims go there is always trouble. Sabi u guys ask for a separate section which he gave to u guys and we Christians share with pagans,traditional worshipers and atheist still no problem btw us in that section. Common debate u guys will want to kill som1.

1 Like

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by lanrexlan(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
gramci:

Yes, they are better than those crap you guys post, besides FP threads are threads meant to stimulate robust debate. But what do we get from your Mods? BANs.
Craps? Robust debate? Then I wonder what's debatable in A Nairalander had his first kiss yesterday.Stay within the rules and you will never get banned.

gramci: Secondly,I thought you guys enjoy exclusive privilege in your 'Islam for Muslims' section,why invite Pagans and Atheists to your threads and the same time gag them from expressing their honest views
Did you read my post? Who's inviting pagans? I said there are many interesting topics for muslim brothers and sisters to learn from.

3 Likes

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
freda506: Obinoscopy is no muslim undecided,mukina2 is undecided
check most of the posts it has mukina2 all over. With all the extremist mods they have if islamic topics dint make front page they would have caused problems but they know wat they r doing.
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by lanrexlan(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
mrsincredible: mr man. Common sense shld tell u that u want to start a religious war. Let me ask u dis simple question have you confirmed from ur mods why u don't see ur topics on front page? That's why dey are mods. Learn to go through procedures. So u are getting angry that Christian topics make front page if an islamic topic gets to front page and som1 comments its brings a ban or a big insult from ur fellow worshipers
Who's this for goodness sake? Where's the war in my post? Can't you comprehend posts? I said we have reported to our moderators and they directed us here.See what brother maclatunji said.

maclatunji: Wa iyyakum,the supermoderators are aware.I suggest you address your complaint to Seun.He is the one that can answer the question regarding Islamic threads and front page.Thank you. Wa alaykum salam.

I repeat,swerve off this thread now.

mrsincredible: imagine u arguing about food section. Why do u think there is a food section? Abi u just want nairaland to go dead cause we have muslims here. Everywhere u muslims go there is always trouble. Sabi u guys ask for a separate section which he gave to u guys and we Christians share with pagans,traditional worshipers and atheist still no problem btw us in that section.Common debate u guys will want to kill som1.
When last did you use anti-malaria mrs?

2 Likes

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Enkaynwa(f): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hmmm
Make i just siddon for one corner dey look.
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by dejt4u(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hmmmm.. Juvenile deliquencies.. Op directed his post to admin(seun osewa) nd super mods.. So why d negative comments here..
Leave d OP alone nd let him get his response frm d desired ppl...

1 Like

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
lanrexlan: Who's this for goodness sake? Where's the war in my post? Can't you comprehend posts? I said we have reported to our moderators and they directed us here.See what brother maclatunji said.

I repeat,swerve off this thread now.

When last did you use anti-malaria mrs?
so if he asked u to complain to seun can't u send seun a message for crying out loud. So if u have a problem with the head of any structure will u announce it for trouble to start
Some Muslims(matured once) would have ignored this problem and not even notice it. If u have sense u won't be vexing for common front page topics. Will they give u guys award if ur topic is on front page abi do u also want to become a mod to that u r looking for attention?
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
dejt4u: Hmmmm.. Juvenile deliquencies.. Op directed his post to admin(seun osewa) nd super mods.. So why d negative comments here..
Leave d OP alone nd let him get his response frm d desired ppl...
the only tin that is making him angry is cos Christian topics make front page.
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by gramci: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
lanrexlan: Craps? Robust debate? Then I wonder what's debatable in A Nairalander had his first kiss yesterday.Stay within the rules and you will never get banned.

Did you read my post? Who's inviting pagans? I said there are many interesting topics for muslim brothers and sisters to learn from.

Islam for Muslim section is available for your Muslim brothers to learn whatever they want to, why front page?

1 Like

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
gramci:

Islam for Muslim section is available for your Muslim brothers to learn whatever they want to, why front page?
my brother the thing sef tire me. Go to religion section and see the way we Christian especially catholics receive insult but we nevr go around NL crying. No catholic topics even make front page

Abeg u guys should respect urself
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Ajibam: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2014

ehen ehen..
those threads make sense than any Islam thread,
you guys always write 80% of your post with unknown language that is known to only you. so, how does that profits us..
abegi, take am like that, just they enjoy in your "dry" islam for Muslim section....

abi, you wan threaten again grin grin grin
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Ajibam: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
mrsincredible: my brother the thing sef tire me. Go to religion section and see the way we Christian especially catholics receive insult but we nevr go around NL crying. No catholic topics even make front page

Abeg u guys should respect urself
thank you jawe, my sister
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by lanrexlan(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
mrsincredible: so if he asked u to complain to seun can't u send seun a message for crying out loud. So if u have a problem with the head of any structure will u announce it for trouble to start
Some Muslims(matured once) would have ignored this problem and not even notice it. If u have sense u won't be vexing for common front page topics. Will they give u guys award if ur topic is on front page abi do u also want to become a mod to that u r looking for attention?

Permit me to ask this Mrs,are you this daft?? Who's looking for attention or wanna become a moderator here?
Do you expect each member of the Islamic section to be sending emails to Mr Seun Osewa? I wasn't the one that first made the observation,a brother did and then another brother spotted it.
We reported to the moderators and brother maclatunji advised this saying

maclatunji: ^The best way I feel is to create a thread about your complaint addressing him.Make it an "open letter".That way no one can accuse of things you have not said or done.

www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here/27
Do you think you are talking to fools here?
If you have nothing reasonable to say,shut it and park off.Nonsense

mrsincredible: the only tin that is making him angry is cos Christian topics make front page.
Put your thinking cap on and read my op with an open mind.

3 Likes

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by busar(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Lanrexlan, ignore all these boys/girls of nl.They are just trolls.
Don't allow them derail this thread.
As salaamu alaykum

3 Likes

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by lanrexlan(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ajibam:

ehen ehen..
those threads make sense than any Islam thread,
you guys always write 80% of your post with unknown language that is known to only you. so, how does that profits us..
abegi, take am like that, just they enjoy in your "dry" islam for Muslim section....

abi, you wan threaten again grin grin grin
Guy,I swear I always think you have a brain to think with,but you just proved me wrong thanks for that.
Who's inviting christians? Can't you read? I said there are topics for muslims to learn from.Which kind people are on NL?
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
lanrexlan: Permit me to ask this Mrs,are you this daft?? Who's looking for attention or wanna become a moderator here?
Do you expect each member of the Islamic section to be sending emails to Mr Seun Osewa? I wasn't the one that first made the observation,a brother did and then another brother spotted it.
We reported to the moderators and brother maclatunji advised this saying

www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here/27
Do you think you are talking to fools here?
If you have nothing reasonable to say,shut it and park off.Nonsense

Put your thinking cap on and read my op with an open mind.
Mr man I won't trade insults with u cos u are still a baby. So u took it upon urself to start a trend for ur brothers abi?
Will front page make u go to heaven? My dear if u r intelligent things like front page won't be a problem for u cos it is not even a big issue u are only angry cos christain topics are also making front page if it wasn't u won't be making dis baby noise u r doing now
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by tintingz(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
lanrexlan: What's she saying? How many super moderators do we have? I know of only one,you are spewing trash.Who's causing problem? Did I say anything Islam should made frontpage? We always look forward to fridays,on sundays more than three christian topics will make frontpage,even during weekdays christian topics made frontpage and nobody complains about it.
There is even another thread about Chris okotie church thing that made front page this week and prophecies by different pastors, almost four prophecy thread made front page.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Legacy Of A Prophet / Argument of Possibility And Necessity - Does God Exist / The World Cup Vs Your Salat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.