Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. (4080 Views)

Open Letter To Seun On Putting Islam For Muslims Section Threads On Front Page / 3 Question For Islamic Scholars / Muslims Seek For Islamic Homosexual Weddings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by lanrexlan(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dantedasz: Considering some of the threads that made the front page in the last couple of weeks it is only fair that the Islamic section should have had its fair share of front page threads.
If the Islamic threads are on the front page and you feel you will get a ban if you post on such threads just give it a miss.
Gbam! A very reasonable and sensible reply.God bless you bro.
Some people are just dullards and can't reason at all,they are just spewing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by tintingz(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
mrsincredible: lool. Is dat all u got? So u had to go thru my profile and dig up dirt? Dat won't make still not insult ur sorry azz.
LOL actually I didn't go through your profile to dig up dirt or whatever, I posted in that your thread where I asked how your story was posted in a blog smiley

Sorry am not here for insult go look for your sorry azz else where grin

Now I know u are kid. Ur brother in Muhammad made it very clear why he is angry U guys can go and die u hear. Since u are not the owner of NL
He's not angry he only want an explanation from seun why Islam thread doesn't make FP.

2 Likes

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by vedaxcool(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
Seun 2 days, 2 pages, no response, it is quite unfair to allow some fanatical elements to speak for u, or do they speak ur mind?

Since I started posting on nl I cannot I have seen a muslim question why christian topic make front page, but on numerous occasions we see hooligans not worthy of mention always demanding topics about Islam don't make front page, but they should know u cannot hide the truth.

2 Likes

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by psky: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
^^^Mukina is now a mod in your section, try asking her.
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by lanrexlan(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2014
psky: ^^^Mukina is now a mod in your section, try asking her.
She is not online for the past 4days.

Mr Seun Osewa,we are wating patiently for your response.
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Rilwayne001: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Why is it that these xtianz hate islam lik dis?
the question was directed at Mr. Seun, Y the insult for Godsake. And u wil later claim dat U love ur naybor as urself

I tire 4 una ooooo

May God see us thru

# I Hate Tinx lik this

1 Like

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2014
At the extent of the derailment on this thread, I don't see Seun responding.... Anyway, hope he does sha
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by vedaxcool(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Day 4 no reply.
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by tpia5: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Obviously, there are issues on ground hence the current silence before the storm on nl.

1 Like

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by vedaxcool(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
Na wa oh, why was this moved to Islam section? Abi we have no right to ask seun any question in the general section?
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by tpia5: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
You're quite aware if a thread is about Islamic matters it is featured in Islamic section.

What's wrong with that?

Same thing goes for threads on other religions- they are moved to religion section unless we all want confusion here.
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by vedaxcool(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Seun might not see it here, and to my understanding NL frontpage policy is not an Islamic issue!
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by lanrexlan(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
tpia@:
You're quite aware if a thread is about Islamic matters it is featured in Islamic section.

What's wrong with that?

Same thing goes for threads on other religions- they are moved to religion section unless we all want confusion here.
This is a complaint to Seun,not an Islamic thread.Many people have made several complaints to Seun and those threads remain in the general section.
See this
www.nairaland.com/1563227/mynd44-how-dare
This is a complaint from pagan9ja,why didn't he complain in the religion complaint thread?
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by lanrexlan(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
vedaxcool: Na wa oh, why was this moved to Islam section? Abi we have no right to ask seun any question in the general section?
I tire oo

1 Like

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by chakula: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Salam,

Honestly Seun don't have a candid response to this very vital question, which it will be very useful and satisfied to forget this issue and embrace our Islamic section firmly.

However, I personally don't have issue with making Islamic topic or thread to the FP because sometimes Christians will have the opportunity to spread insult against the topic and at the end of the day conflicts will overshadow the thread, and its purpose will also not achieved.

Finally I will also pleaded with my Muslims brothers and sisters to stick on our section and answer ourselves on whatever issue regarding to our Faith and, put aside FP palava as many times counted as valueless and meaningless and centre of birthing chaos.

Ma'asalam.

2 Likes

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by lanrexlan(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
chakula: Salam,

Honestly Seun don't have a candid response to this very vital question, which it will be very useful and satisfied to forget this issue and embrace our Islamic section firmly.

However,I personally don't have issue with making Islamic topic or thread to the FP because sometimes Christians will have the opportunity to spread insult against the topic and at the end of the day conflicts will overshadow the thread, and its purpose will also not achieved.

Finally I will also pleaded with my Muslims brothers and sisters to stick on our section and answer ourselves on whatever issue regarding to our Faith and, put aside FP palava as many times counted as valueless and meaningless and centre of birthing chaos.

Ma'asalam.
You are right bro,but not all muslims visit the Islamic section.Some only read Islamic topics on frontpage on Fridays only.Like what this brother said

tunshe: Saalam alaykum,I always look forward to Fridays to read nice Islamic topic from the front page.
Some visit the Islamic section rarely,so they always look for to Fridays to read Islamic topics and they were disappointed.That's why we are asking Mr Seun why it's so.We are contended with Islamic section.
Thanks bro.
Bi Salam

2 Likes

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by tpia5: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2014
lanrexlan: This is a complaint to Seun,not an Islamic thread.Many people have made several complaints to Seun and those threads remain in the general section.
See this
www.nairaland.com/1563227/mynd44-how-dare
This is a complaint from pagan9ja,why didn't he complain in the religion complaint thread?

The thread title quoted did not say religion at all.

Besides, since mukina is now a mod in this section, perhaps moving this here is meant to draw her attention to it.

Anyway, its not certain why the thread was moved.
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by homesteady(m): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2014
tintingz: hahahahahaha! grin *falls from chair* grin grin

Very classic!
What's funny there?
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by DMainMan: 6:59am On Jan 08, 2014
Seun. Answer us. An Islamic thread should b on frontpage every Friday starting from next tomorrow.

If it doesnt, den it is certain dat u are intolerant to Islam. On Sundays and during the week, No less than 8 Christianity/Non-Muslim threads make frontpage.

We Muslims av contributed positively to Nairaland. Dont allow us create another forum and leave Nairaland.

You are pushing us to. We cant accept this injustice.

1 Like

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by lanrexlan(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2014
tpia@:

The thread title quoted did not say religion at all.

Besides, since mukina is now a mod in this section, perhaps moving this here is meant to draw her attention to it.

Anyway, its not certain why the thread was moved.
Not religion? Ok,no problem.She is not even online
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by sashx(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2014
Nd come and see Christians thread on FP on Sundays lyk say ol NL na Christians. D annoyin thing is we d Muslims are soo tolerant that we don't complain bt the moment they see a single Muslim thread on FP dey start complaining.

4 Likes

Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
Is mukina2 no longer a muslim?
Re: A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. by vedaxcool(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2014
^^^

Did anybody ask you for your opinion? or did Seun deputize you to speak on his behalf, pls u know the way out!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Legacy Of A Prophet / Argument of Possibility And Necessity - Does God Exist / Rasheed Mustapha (abu Ibeji) And His Dolala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.