Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Was Your Experience In School Before You Were Given Liberty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Experience In School Before You Were Given Liberty (709 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Experience In School Before You Were Given Liberty by Danpersie31(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
3 days before i was given liberty in my jss 2 in science school kuru in jos.I became most wanted,i sliced unripe mango into my pockets and drank river water to survive.I slept on the roof of an uncompleted building,it wasnt easy o.
Share your experiences

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Use Social Media? / Where Do 'mad People' Go When They Die? / See The Real And Current Mikel Obi Of All Times (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.