Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

And Her Dreams Became A Mirage...{a MUST READ} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / And Her Dreams Became A Mirage...{a MUST READ} (710 Views)

MIRAGE (-a School Poem-) / Fulfilled Dreams / A Mirage? (for The Imperfect Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Her Dreams Became A Mirage...{a MUST READ} by Pricelessfina(f): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hi guys, am kinda new here and i have read some of the stories, thats why i decided to share with you guys this story which has always been in my mind. Hope u wil enjoy it....

And please your comments and critisims are highly welcomed. Lets ride on!
Re: And Her Dreams Became A Mirage...{a MUST READ} by Pricelessfina(f): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
* CHAPTER ONE *

"Hey sarafina, you are stained" a friend shouted behind as i got up to give my offering at d church. I attended a missionary boardin school. When Blessing who was sitting behind me in d church shouted this, i realy felt embarrased as people turned and starred the livin hel out of me. Jezz! I was 15yrs old then nd was in ss3. Al my classmates, girls to be precise had already started their menstural period, i was excluded, probably because i was d smallest in our clas wid d least age. They teased me alot nd made fun of me cos i was yet 2 see my menstural period; i jst prayed nd hoped that i could see t. Somtyms, i envy my cornermates nd mst of my friends especialy wen i see them pad themselves. I jst love d sight. *winks*
so, nine days afta my 15th birthday, i was stained at d church! I quickly sat down nd OMG people wia stil starring at me. I borrowed a sweater 4rm a friend "Ezinne", tied it round my waist and patiently waited til the mass ended. I was happy cos at last i won't be teased again by my crazy clasmates; i am finally a woman.
Wel, i jst thank God he isn't around cos it wil be more embarassing if he sees my period. His name was David, my clasmate nd d first guy 2 ask me 4 a relationship. Though i had not accepted him as my boyfrnd buh i usualy feel butterflies in my stomach anytym i see him. *winks*
Our clasboys then wia suspended 4rm school because they failed 2 obey the instructions of our vice principal (can't realy remember wat were d instructions). That was why my soon-to-be boyfrnd wasn't around. He wasn't even around on my 15th birthday. Gosh! Who knows what would have been my birthday gift; he was kinda rich. *winks*......
Re: And Her Dreams Became A Mirage...{a MUST READ} by candiva2013(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2014
Ok, go ahead am following.
Re: And Her Dreams Became A Mirage...{a MUST READ} by gentleaccess: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
2014 still date and no update........what can i say?

(1) (Reply)

As A Writer Who Is (are) Your Mentor(s) / Why I Killed My Wife!!!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.