Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Food Experience: Your Learning Process. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Experience: Your Learning Process. (845 Views)

What Are The Things I Need For Learning How To Bake? He / Share Your Disgusting Food Experience / Learning To Make Pizza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Experience: Your Learning Process. by lalaboi(m): 2:15am On Aug 07, 2008
most guyz out there cannot cook for themselves! they rely on the ladies, especially their mums to cook and do all that for them! angry

i can cook! grin bt i had to got to a process! and i made some teribble mistakes! embarassed i'll be sharing that with u guys here! and hope some of u guyz have something to share as well! wink dnt be shy lol

some of the blunders wer accidental! while some were due to inexperience!

one of my accidental ones!
cooking soup! accidentally put sugar instead of salt!

making tea! instead of dropping the tea bag in the hot water! i ripped the bag and poured the content of the bag in t he hot water!!! lmao! lipsrsealed

mistook salt for sugar again! while drinking cornfalkes ( which happened to be the last batch|! angry

inexperience!

first time i made ''eba'', chei! i cnt count the amount of koko that was inside! cool

first time i cooked a vegetable soup! was in uni! messeup the whole kitchen! and the soup looked like a watery shit!! grin

was making custard! didnt know the water has to be at the highest temp! undecided

and i remember back then when i use to make concusion! lmao!! chei! wen the rice is done! u just pour palm oil on it! chikena! food is ready! lol
sometimes u can even spice it up with curri, thyne and pepper lol! wink

first time i cooked indomie, was cooking it like rice! fr like 30mins lol! shocked

salt issues! always too much or too little!

thats about it for now!! lets hear yours

(1) (Reply)

Best Food 2 Break Fastin / Chicken Fried Steak? / Bon Appetit- We Have White Folks Important Clients For Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.