Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Istra Ace Shipping - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Istra Ace Shipping (653 Views)

Shipping A Car To Nigeria - What Every Buyer Should Know. / Shipping A Car To Nigeria - A Diary (Now With Pictures). / Some Really Usefull Tips About Shipping A Car/truck To Africa: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Istra Ace Shipping by itsadey: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hello all.

Who can help me check when the vessel Istra Ace is supposed to berth in lagos. Apparently there were some delays in england and i need to find out when it arrives

Thanks!
Re: Istra Ace Shipping by Konnektions146(m): 12:52am On Jan 05, 2014
itsadey: Hello all.

Who can help me check when the vessel Istra Ace is supposed to berth in lagos. Apparently there were some delays in england and i need to find out when it arrives

Thanks!

the vessel would berth in Tema, Ghana in about 24hrs, its currently close to Ghana, den move from there.
happy waiting
Re: Istra Ace Shipping by itsadey: 3:20am On Jan 05, 2014
Konnektions146:

the vessel would berth in Tema, Ghana in about 24hrs, its currently close to Ghana, den move from there.
happy waiting

i know, but theres no current date for berthing in lagos. It shouldnt take that long should it?
Re: Istra Ace Shipping by Konnektions146(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2014
itsadey:

i know, but theres no current date for berthing in lagos. It shouldnt take that long should it?
from tema to Lagos is less than a day trip.give room for docking, unloading and then estimate
Re: Istra Ace Shipping by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2014
itsadey:

What was the estimated sailing time given to you at the time of booking? It's usually 12-14 days.

What happened to the previous thread you opened, on the same subject? Having two makes it confusing, one doesn't know which one to post advice on!
Re: Istra Ace Shipping by itsadey: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2014
Siena:

What was the estimated sailing time given to you at the time of booking? It's usually 12-14 days.

What happened to the previous thread you opened, on the same subject? Having two makes it confusing, one doesn't know which one to post advice on!
Baba no vex i didnt get any answers on that one even after bumping it several times. the estimated time of berthing was 4th jan. I called the line agent in lagos and they claim istra ace doesnt get there until 22nd jan. Lagos also doesnt show up on its itinery. It should arrive in tema on the 6th jan according to AIS
http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/309955000

(1) (Reply)

Honda End Of Discussion Needed Urgently (tokunbo) / Would You Save Your Car Or The Job? / Cost Of New Automatic Gearbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.