Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More (5163 Views)

[photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016 / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Genevieve And Rosario Dawson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by EntertainingAf: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Are there things you do not know about D’banj aka Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo ?

Did you know... Dbanj was born in the North, Zaria to be precise?
Did you know... A London based girl called Feyi tormented Genevieve so much it put a strain on their relationship?

.. are there things you would love to find out about Dbanj? well EA brings you this exclusive report.. Find out 10 things you did not know about the Koko Master Dbanj here .... http://entertainingafrica.com/10-things-you-did-not-know-about-dbanj/
Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by homesteady(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
How did feyi torment genny? grin
Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by EntertainingAf: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
beat her up
homesteady: How did feyi torment genny? grin
Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by axortedbabe(f): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hu z feyi,ha pic or it neva happnd
Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by Forzap: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
EntertainingAf: beat her up

go sleep abeg grin
Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by Yemlizzy(f): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Is this for real?
Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by EntertainingAf: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
give me bed
Forza p:

go sleep abeg grin

Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by EntertainingAf: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
yes
Yemlizzy: Is this for real?
Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by ajasa4link: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2014
ko kan aye jor

Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 04, 2014
Nice 1!!
Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by GovWahala: 1:16am On Jan 04, 2014
EntertainingAf: beat her up
All this senseless people will always write rubbish just to drag u to their site. Ode not only beat her up na beat her down.
Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by EntertainingAf: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2014
please speak English

ajasa4link: ko kan aye jor
Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by EntertainingAf: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2014
don't say crap you do not know. we are not a gossip site. we posted facts

Gov Wahala:

All this senseless people will always write rubbish just to drag u to their site. Ode not only beat her up na beat her down.
Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by ajasa4link: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2014
EntertainingAf: please speak English

Wetin concern u na?

Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by EntertainingAf: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
if you are addressing me, speak English. not everyone speaks ibo or Yoruba so if I cant understand you, what is the point.
ajasa4link: Wetin concern u na?
Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by ajasa4link: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
EntertainingAf: if you are addressing me, speak English. not everyone speaks ibo or Yoruba so if I cant understand you, what is the point.
My first post was not addressed to u. Or did I quote u?
Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by EntertainingAf: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
Yes you did quote me.
Check your post

ajasa4link: My first post was not addressed to u. Or did I quote u?
Re: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More by ajasa4link: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
EntertainingAf: Yes you did quote me.
Check your post

No,u should check again! u quoted me first

(1) (Reply)

Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos / Nigerians Are Comparing Davido's Chef Chioma To The Lady Lawyer He Called 'ugly' / See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.